Supporting Fellow Captain in saddened time

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

bcuda77 #41 Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

xThecanadianx is a great positive influence every time I have been around him. I wish only good things for him and his family......

World of Warplanes Open Beta Tester

World of Warships Closed Beta Tester

World of Tanks Addict

Hendley #42 Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:26 AM

Seaman

• Members

You and your family have my deepest condolences for your loss. I lost my mother in October and while I know that no words can ease the pain of losing a loved one you will be in my prayers.

DeeZee8 #43 Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:26 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Our fathers are our first super heroes. Praying for you xthecanadianx and your fallen hero. :honoring:

NZXT Case/Windows10/Skylake/i5 6600K@3.5G/8G DDR4/NvD Gtx 960 2gd5/VizioTV (40)HDMI                                                                                      

Warspite, Arkansas Beta, Benson, Farragut Albany, SimsAtlanta, Cleveland, Langley, Saipan, New Mexico, Gremyaschy, Aurora, Mikhail KutuzovMurmansk, Gnevny, Kirov, Ognevoi Yubari, Fuso, Tachibana, Myoko, Fubuki, Kamikaze R, Konigsberg, Emden, ARP Myokou, ARP Kongou

~~~John Paul Jones: I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not go fast; for I intend to go in harms way~~~

TeamSpeak3 Server address~TX2.LeetTS.com:10044  DeeZee8s WoWspeak DeeZee8s Destroyers and Leeroys Lunatics (join for free)

Atlanta replay~~ http://wowreplays.com/Home/Replay/1047

Jakob_Knight #44 Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

Ensign

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

My greatest condolences for this loss.  We all sometimes get too wrapped up in the game and forget the people on the other side of the glass.  I will keep the family and friends who must bear this terrible event at this time of year in my prayers.

GravyDave1 #45 Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:32 AM

Captain

• Supertester

View PostAntilis, on 28 December 2015 - 09:24 PM, said:

Recently there was a sudden loss in the family of one of our members in the community,  xThecanadianx, lost his father during this holiday time and i have decided to make a gofundme page so that we can all try to show some support to him and his family.  As of this writing, he is unaware that I have setup this page to assist them, nor does he know about this post.  Currently I have set the goal for the fund at $500 and I am hoping to be able to raise it in the coming weeks.  Any size of donation is greatly appreciated and i look forward to seeing how much we can raise for his family

fund link: gofundme.com/6ngkdan8

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!   

Antilis

I am truly sorry to hear this. Sorry I haven't been on sooner and saw this. Do you still need help ?

​Gravys Medication                                                                                     

FATqxHx.gif

Lord_Arcadian #46 Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:35 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Sorry to hear this as well, my condolences to xCanadianx and your family. 

Battlecruiser_Yavuz #47 Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:25 PM

Rear Admiral

• Alpha Tester

You're a very kind captain.  I hope he gets the funding he needs...

Commissioned by Battleship_DukeofYork

Sailing the seas alongside the NAFGO

BnaditCorps #48 Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:13 AM

Captain

• Alpha Tester

Condolences to he and his family.

"I Have not yet begun to fight"- Captain John Paul Jones

"Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead"- Admiral David Farragut 

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."-Ernest E. Evans
YouTube                  My ship design thread

1Sherman #49 Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

View PostAntilis, on 29 December 2015 - 03:24 AM, said:

Recently there was a sudden loss in the family of one of our members in the community,  xThecanadianx, lost his father during this holiday time and i have decided to make a gofundme page so that we can all try to show some support to him and his family.  As of this writing, he is unaware that I have setup this page to assist them, nor does he know about this post.  Currently I have set the goal for the fund at $500 and I am hoping to be able to raise it in the coming weeks.  Any size of donation is greatly appreciated and i look forward to seeing how much we can raise for his family

fund link: gofundme.com/6ngkdan8

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!   

Antilis

Send my condolences his way.

"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art."

"War. It's all you've ever known, isn't it? You were so young when you survived the Clone War. No wonder you're as equipped in spirit to fight as well as you do. War is, in your blood. I study the art of war, work to perfect it. But you, you were forged by it.

"Everything leading up to this moment has been rehearsal. The real performance is about to begin. I'm counting on it."

"They revealed their meager defenses. Now we will crush them."

"I'm not accepting surrenders at this time. I want you to know failure, utter defeat, and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you. Now. let us proceed."

Elmer_Keberlein #50 Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:12 AM

Seaman

• Members

Sorry for your loss.   

_hat_ #51 Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Losing a parent is hard to fathom for most folks. It is a pain that never truly heals. You will always miss them, and will never quite get over their loss. The pain and despair you feel now make the enjoyable memories even sweeter. It's a hard part of growing older. A man cannot, and should not be ashamed of his tears, it only makes him more of a man.
I only know you from the forums Canadian, but I am praying you and yours find peace in these trying times.

Stop exploding, you cowards!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users