Right of way for ships discussion

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

ThreeLineRifle #41 Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

If you are under fire you always have right of way. IDC if your the Pope, God or the President of Zimbabwe. Give them room unless your gonna smoke'm. Slow BB's are next as they already have a hard enough time getting to the fight followed by fast BB's then everything else.

What if every country had ninja's but Japan's were just bad?

Note to self: You can participate in the WoWs community as long as you don't try to participate.

poeticmotion #42 Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostAduial, on 04 February 2017 - 06:09 AM, said:

View Postpoeticmotion, on 03 February 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

When I see a pink ship that hasn't moved several minutes into the game, I try to make time to run into it and damage him a little...since it seems like a lot of pink players load into games and sit there afk to work off their pink status, it's nice to make sure that this afk game didn't count for them. :D
You cruel, cruel person........:D

Not so much cruelty as being annoyed at them for [edited]their teammates. If they're just going to load into games and sit AFK to work off TK status, I'm going to make sure they learn that doesn't work. It's a dickmove for them to go AFK deliberately. :D

Tier 10: Khabarovsk, Kurfurst, Minotaur, Tier 9: Fletcher, Friedrich, Udaloi,, Z-46 Tier 8: North Carolina, Bismarck, Z-23, Edinburgh ARP Takao, Akizuki, Kiev, Ognevoi Tier 7: all ARP Myokos, Gneisenau, Leningrad, ShiratsuyuFiji, Tier 6: Budyonny, FarragutShinonome, Fuso, Leander, Bayern, Graf Spee  Tier 5: Kamikaze-R, all ARP Kongos Tier 4: Clemson, IshizuchiV170, Kaiser Tier 2: Tachibana, Mikasa

My guides: Poetic's Guide To Getting Gud Or At Least Less Bad: Tips From A Former Potato     Poetic's post-0.6.0 guide to DD skills and capt builds

The URL Guy is OP, but please don't nerf him. 

Fudduce #43 Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:32 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I don't disagree with the rule of tonnage but basic maritime rules of the road (give way right) would solve most of these issues.  Seems to work most of the time in the real world.

dust340man #44 Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View Post4wilds, on 20 October 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Agreed.

I've had DDs and CAs run into my BB and then get mad and tell me to watch where I am going. I've also had an Atlanta full on T-bone me because he was scoped in and not watching his surroundings get mad at me and shoot me saying it is my job to avoid him because he was firing at an enemy ship. I then told him to shoot me again and see what happens, he called me an a-hole and got out of my way.

:izmena::D Would have love to seen that chat exchange!

American ships: St. Louis, Phoenix, Pensacola, New York, Texas, Colorado, Wickes, Farragut, Sims

Russian ships: Orlan, Bogatyr, Svetlana, Murmansk Molotov, Derzki, Gnevny, Ognevoi

Japanese ships: Kuma, Southern Dragon, ARP Ashigara, ARP Hagura, ARP Nachi, ARP Myoko, Ishizuchi, ARP Heil, ARP Kongo, ARP Krishima, ARP Haruna, Nagato, Umikaze, Mutsuki, Fubuki, Hatsuhuru, Akatsuki

German ships: G-101, Konigsberg, Yorck, Konig, Bayern & Tirpitz

British Ship: tried them but didn't like them, maybe a Belfast in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users