The complete "ADLA" and "Versus" Series!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

Destroyer_Kiyoshimo #41 Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:01 PM

Admiral

• Beta Testers

Any chance you'll take a look at the Akizuki class?

Kiyoshimo's aircraft carrier rework Kiyoshimo's Torpedo Campaign

I am the Hull of my Torpedo. Steel is my body and Oxygen is my blood. I have caused over one thousand hull breaches. Unknown to flames, nor known to penetrate. I have withstood pain to launch many torpedoes. Yet those guns will never shoot anything.
So, as I pray-- Unlimited Torpedo Works

dseehafer #42 Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:44 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

added Nino Bixio
CREATOR OF THE "A DETAILED LOOK AT" AND THE "WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE??" SERIES!! 

KlnDiJZ.gif

"The whole strategy of the war turns at this period to this ship (the Tirpitz), which is holding four times the number of British capital ships paralyzed, to say nothing of the two new American battleships retained in the Atlantic."

- Winston Churchill

Rolkatsuki #43 Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:54 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

Hello, is going to be a time were you will be looking at the French cruiser De Grasse? Either in her 1938 or 1946(basically the french version of the atlanta) design will be fine.

The Great South Land's most truculent Dunkerque captain~

2s1vtak.png

dseehafer #44 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:16 AM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostRolkatsuki, on 24 February 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

Hello, is going to be a time were you will be looking at the French cruiser De Grasse? Either in her 1938 or 1946(basically the french version of the atlanta) design will be fine.

Yes

KlnDiJZ.gif

"The whole strategy of the war turns at this period to this ship (the Tirpitz), which is holding four times the number of British capital ships paralyzed, to say nothing of the two new American battleships retained in the Atlantic."

- Winston Churchill

TalonV #45 Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

http://forum.worldof...-uss-wasp-cv-7/

Wasp done!

​This isn't dueling pistols at dawn. This is war. In war you

never want to fight fair. You want to sneak up behind

the enemy, and bash him over the head.

dseehafer #46 Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

remade the review on Strasbourg. :popcorn:

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

TalonV #47 Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:57 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 25 February 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

remade the review on Strasbourg. :popcorn:

Any other carriers you'd like done. next up is Enterprise, but after that, I could start working on say the Brits?

dseehafer #48 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostTalonV, on 25 February 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

Any other carriers you'd like done. next up is Enterprise, but after that, I could start working on say the Brits?

I believe I had requested the Shinyo. Other than that your as free as the wind mate, do what you like. :honoring:

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

TalonV #49 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:17 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 25 February 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

I believe I had requested the Shinyo. Other than that your as free as the wind mate, do what you like. :honoring:

Shinyo, I'll nail that after Enterprise. Might get them both done soon before I head out on the road.

dseehafer #50 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostTalonV, on 25 February 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

Shinyo, I'll nail that after Enterprise. Might get them both done soon before I head out on the road.

you drive truck?

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

TalonV #51 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:43 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 25 February 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

you drive truck?

Yep, have been since before ships came out. I tend to use my phone as a wifi hotspot and play ships on my laptop.  When I come home and have unlimted net, that's when I tend to do my writeups, though I'm gonna try and do them more often on the road.

dseehafer #52 Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostTalonV, on 25 February 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

Yep, have been since before ships came out. I tend to use my phone as a wifi hotspot and play ships on my laptop.  When I come home and have unlimted net, that's when I tend to do my writeups, though I'm gonna try and do them more often on the road.

Awesome! I have 2 uncles that drive truck. Takes allot of commitment thats for sure. Thanks for keeping the country suplied and fed! And stay safe out there. :honoring:

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

TalonV #53 Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:02 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 25 February 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:

Awesome! I have 2 uncles that drive truck. Takes allot of commitment thats for sure. Thanks for keeping the country suplied and fed! And stay safe out there. :honoring:

That's the plan.

dseehafer #54 Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:13 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

added Fylgia 

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

dseehafer #55 Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

Hey folks. I appologize for the lack of ADLAs and WTDs lately, I got in a car accident on the 9th while driving back to Superior after spending the weekend with my family in Wausau. Long story short I've got/had a few broken ribs and a colapsed lung along with some other bumps and bruises. My procedures are over with and now they are just keeping me here to make sure everything is all hunky-dory before they let me go back to home and work. 

I cant say forsure when i'll be "back in business", but theres no way im going to even try to attempt making an ADLA / WTD on my smart phone..... so it may be a week or two, who knows.

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

mr3awsome #56 Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

Fleet Admiral

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester
    In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 14 March 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hey folks. I appologize for the lack of ADLAs and WTDs lately, I got in a car accident on the 9th while driving back to Superior after spending the weekend with my family in Wausau. Long story short I've got/had a few broken ribs and a colapsed lung along with some other bumps and bruises. My procedures are over with and now they are just keeping me here to make sure everything is all hunky-dory before they let me go back to home and work. 

I cant say forsure when i'll be "back in business", but theres no way im going to even try to attempt making an ADLA / WTD on my smart phone..... so it may be a week or two, who knows.

Get better soon. 

Poland has more unique warships to contribute than Canada.

Rolkatsuki #57 Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:33 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

Sorry to hear man wish you on a speedy recovery

The Great South Land's most truculent Dunkerque captain~

2s1vtak.png

BadDecisionDino #58 Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Best wises - get well soon!

Kahbrohn #59 Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:01 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Just found this thread and think it is awesome. Please take care and get well soon.

And just to keep you thinking about new articles... How about those Aussies? They had plenty of ships lurking the oceans during WW2. Just an idea.

They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away from us now!” – Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
When the Marines were cut off behind enemy lines and the Army had written the 1st Marine Division off as being lost because they were surrounded by 22 enemy divisions. The Marines made it out inflicting the highest casualty ratio on an enemy in history and destroying 7 entire enemy divisions in the process. An enemy division is 16500+ men while a Marine division is 12500 men.

Spoiler

dseehafer #60 Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:34 PM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostKahbrohn, on 17 March 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

Just found this thread and think it is awesome. Please take care and get well soon.

And just to keep you thinking about new articles... How about those Aussies? They had plenty of ships lurking the oceans during WW2. Just an idea.

The Aussies didnt have their own major ship classes. I do ship classes, not individual ships. Because the Aussies used British ships, The closest I would get would be to review the class of the ships.... if that makes sense...

Edited by dseehafer, 17 March 2016 - 05:35 PM.

KlnDiJZ.gif

- Winston Churchill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users