0.4.1 Public Test

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

MedMarine64 #361 Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:50 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

When I downloaded the Test Server game; I did NOT get a Desktop Icon so I could play in the Test Server when I wished to do so. Ideas on how and why guys??

Every time last week the game match ended; I had to go thru the whole startup screens each time. Why? It got REALLY frustrating and then the next day No Icon to get to Test Server. No fun that way !!!

MedMarine64 #362 Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:47 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I gave up on the Public Test as I could Not find a desktop icon to get there quickly. My trouble is that No way given to get in / out fast.

When I downloaded the TestServer game; I did NOT get a Desktop Icon so I could play in the Test Server when I wished to do so. Ideas on how and why guys??

Every time last week the game match ended; I had to go thru the whole startup screens each time. Why? It got REALLY frustrating and then the next day No Icon to get to TestServer. No fun that way !!!

In WoW I see my dead ship's propellers still turning after a ship dies. and is belly up; these are not atomic and the power fails when the boilers and engines die.

That is almost as much fun as having a ship doe a jump up on end and 1/2 or more is up out of the water??????? Huh???

Seriously, a ship that flips back and forth side to side?  (Sorry, broke up laughing there)

TheKrimzonDemon #363 Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:14 PM

Commander

• Members

Medmarine, this thread has nothing to so with any recent Tests. I'd have thought the number would've made that clear. Please make a thread for your specific issues. Thanks, broheim.

I drive ships. That's right, drive. I do not sail them. They don't have sails.

MedMarine64 #364 Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I did make a Thread; quit being pissy about it. No replies yet.

Conner_McLeod #365 Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:38 AM

Seaman

• Members

would like to take part in the test....IF I COULD GET IN THE GAME AT ALL that is...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users