Bug reporting going forward

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

specificpuppy37 #21 Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:35 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Have bad bug. lol  When i start a battle and i am just about to get in the match i get kicked off the server and have to try and log back in, and i am not able to until later. I have been playing for a few weeks now and have not had a problem till this week. Thanks

pima93 #22 Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:51 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I load the game and  everything is fine . As soon as  i enter  battle my whole  screen  goes black , i can see the map and evrything except all else  is  black . its a  real problem . any help with  this  would  be  great ,,mny  thks

Booga1009 #23 Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Having the same issue with the black screen. I can see UI and HUD but all background is black. I have only experienced this on the Big Race map. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. WARGAMING PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

AthosN8 #24 Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Seaman

• Members

I'm stealing someone's format but al lthe issues listed are true and correct...

• I am CONSTANTLY Getting HORRIBLE Lag Spikes
  • Ping 125-999 
  • Highest FPS Rate:50-70sFPS
  • occasionally disconnect randomly
  • LONG Load Times into matches
  • LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS

My Specs Are:

MODEL: Dell Studio XPS 8100

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @2.67GHz 2.67GHz

RAM: 8GB

SYSTEM TYPE: 64 Bit OS X64 Based Processor

Additional: No issues running Heroes and Generals, WoT, WT (don't ban me bro!), WoW, Steam Games

doubletaps #25 Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I have a bug and always have but the bug is why I haven't reported it. I have not been able to log into report error, or forum with my wg account because it keeps telling me wrong email or password. I am surprised it has finally let me in now, as I have been trying since closed beta to contact about this issue. So when I click report error or forum it will not let me in. I can log into games just fine with it even test server for wot, and again wot server wont let me report either.  Any clue as what needs to be done to fix this? Thank you for your time doubletaps

Edited by doubletaps, 29 August 2015 - 06:47 PM.

babyc #26 Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:31 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Two items: 1) I get credit for sinking ships after I'm dead 2) Just had a match where all my team was killed and I was awarded a VICTORY.  Tried the link for bug reports, but it redirected me to the Russian server and I don't read Russian.  So I am posting it here.

Warby #27 Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:49 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

when I look at my profile in the summary tab the results aren't up to date, It's saying ive only played 11 games but its a lot more nothing on the profile screen is right. hope im not the only one getting this

42ndMS #28 Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

As babyc said, NA login screen Bug Reports link takes you to the Russian server, where I can't even log in.  This needs to be fixed.

Played two games early with no issues, but by 8am Eastern on morning of 9/3 the game won't run more than 5 mins without crashing back to the login screen.  WOT connection also has bad lag, so it may be a connection issue rather than the game.

Edited by 42ndMS, 03 September 2015 - 12:31 PM.

BestJoeCool #29 Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

View PostBooga1009, on 29 August 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

Having the same issue with the black screen. I can see UI and HUD but all background is black. I have only experienced this on the Big Race map. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. WARGAMING PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

I am experiencing this same issue. I am running the game on minimum graphics settings, and every map other than Big Race works fine. I have a 2008 Dell Inspiron laptop with an Intel i5 Core processor with 6 Gigabytes of RAM (5.8 Gigs useable).

This Laptop is currently running with Intel Integrated Graphics, which may be part of the problem. However, as stated a few times earlier in this forum post, I am not the only one with this problem.

Moksie #30 Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

Fleet Admiral

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostBestJoeCool, on 04 September 2015 - 06:21 AM, said:

I am experiencing this same issue. I am running the game on minimum graphics settings, and every map other than Big Race works fine. I have a 2008 Dell Inspiron laptop with an Intel i5 Core processor with 6 Gigabytes of RAM (5.8 Gigs useable).

This Laptop is currently running with Intel Integrated Graphics, which may be part of the problem. However, as stated a few times earlier in this forum post, I am not the only one with this problem.

Guys with Intel non gaming GPU's need to shut off Post Processing in game options.  This is what causes that black screen on Big Map.

Amd 955 BE OC @3.8 ATI 290x Changed

8 Gigs Ram adjusted settings

Windows 10 250gig SSD Changed

2560x1440 Monitor 27" Changed

TarkusHammer #31 Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I have been having issues with daily multiplier bonuses getting spent, but not receiving the reward at the end of a winning match. I believe it has happened to me more than once. Has this been happening to other players?

Dissimilate #32 Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

American Destroyers concealment still having issues:

Here are the concealment ranges for the line-

Tier II Sampson- 5.9Km

Tier III Wickes- 6.7Km

Tier IV Clemson- 7.0Km

Tier V Nicholas- 6.7Km

Tier VI Farragut- 7.6Km

Tier VII Mahan- 7.9Km

Tier VIII Benson- 7.4Km

Tier IX Fletchar- 7.4Km

Tier X Gearing- 7.6Km

There is 1 Captain ability and 1 purchasable Upgrade slot which can influence concealment of ships. First the Rank 5 Captain ability "Concealment Expert" which is -10% to detectability of destroyers/ -12% to detectability of cruisers/ -14% to detectability of battleships/ -16% to detectability of aircraft carriers.  The purchasable upgrade slot item is "Concealment System Modification 1" which is available to a six-slot upgrade ship (i.e Tier IV Arkansas Beta), and it is only available as the final slot for 2,000,000 credits. It provides -10% to detectability.

Now let us go through the list again with both modification factors even though the upgrade slot is not available to all American destroyers.

Tier II Sampson- 5.9Km minus 1.18Km = 4.72Km

Tier III Wickes- 6.7Km minus 1.34Km = 5.36Km

Tier IV Clemson- 7.0Km minus 1.4Km = 5.6Km

Tier V Nicholas- 6.7Km minus 1.34Km = 5.36Km

Tier VI Farragut- 7.6Km minus 1.52Km = 6.08Km

Tier VII Mahan- 7.9Km minus 1.58Km = 6.32Km

Tier VIII Benson- 7.4Km minus 1.48Km = 5.92Km

Tier IX Fletcher- 7.4Km minus 1.48Km = 5.92Km

Tier X Gearing- 7.6Km minus 1.52Km = 6.08Km

There are no hull, engine, gun, torpedo or fire control system upgrades that affect the concealment factor of any ship.

There are 2 non-ship factors that affect concealment: Smoke and Land. Hiding in smoke or behind an island will and does affect the ability to see a ship.

After all of these numbers and a thorough inspection of this line, the issue remains that American destroyers are still able to hide their presense far past their concealment value. They will pop on the screen within 3 Km without land or smoke, they will randomly disappear within the 2Km-6Km range (again without smoke or land), and they can move out from cover greater distances than they should before they are seen by a pursuing ship again. What I mean by this is that the destroyer will disappear behind an island and instead of being seen as they come around the corner of the island, they are able to move completely around the side of the island several kilometers beside or in front of said island, before they suddenly appear to the opposing ship. 

This is a bug, and a bug that has been mentioned frequently in both closed and open beta on the forums.  I am not saying to nerf the destroyers and their ability to engage the enemy, but at least make the ships appear and disappear as they should be.

Thanks!

RubberBullets1 #33 Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:44 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

When trying to run the game I get the following error This started happening after I bought a single day of premium.

colmhain #34 Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I seem to have trouble using torpedoes from ships.  When i tap the three button and bring up the torpedoes,  I might get one spread off before the window disconnects.  Sometimes it goes to my home screen, other times I watch helplessly as my ship get annihilated because none of the controls work.  It's only happened since the latest patch, which I downloaded today.

Viperone #35 Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Crash: 9/09/2015

12:11:21

unhandled exception and must close

exception_access_violation

oxcoooooo5 {write@ox136/183779776 67.42 used.

3 games played one took 8.29 minutes to enter from battle page. One took 9.58 minutes the 3rd took 10.53 seconds then crashed.

C++ memory dump issue? Im guessing..

Yesterday games loaded perfectly all day long played 10 hours no crashes was planning to send an atta boys to you guys but no joy with new patch. HELP, Suggestions cures welcome but to play the game is impossible.

Shieldsplitter #36 Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

So when I get in close and am on the attack, its like the game freezes, Cant shoot, launch torps, nothing. the sounds fade out and the ship wont respond. The enemy continues to pummel the crapout of me and then when I pull away a couple of ship lengths it responds but by then its too late...wthOver?

CH3CKM8 #37 Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:12 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

This is my 4th crash in 2 weeks.

I play my Destroyer and sneak up on a CV I randomly crash, I get about 2.5k away and screen turns black and not idea whats triggering it.

But like I said its a CV vs my Japan destroyer crash, sometimes need to reboot to get my screen back

Strayan_Phoenix #38 Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I can play WoT just fine, but when I try WoWS, I get about as far as pressing 'Play' on the Launcher. The WoWS window comes up, completely black and blank, and does nothing productive before giving me this.

This happens every time, and I have the technological know-how of a brick, so if someone could put it in plain English how this can be fixed, that'd be great. :/

Harathan #39 Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View Post_Pendragon, on 05 August 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

Spoiler

That's nice, but you should've probably told your Customer Support reps that this is the case. Not that I think bugs will be dealth with wherever they're posted, but at least you wouldn't have embarrassed yourselves.

Edited by Harathan, 18 September 2015 - 09:33 PM.

Teamwork is OP. Give it a try.

IBM #40 Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:24 PM

Seaman

• Members

hello

I wanted to report something about ranked battles and i'm not sure where to report it.

In a domination battle with no cv's i fought a battle against a team with one destroyer.

our team had none.

it had 2 caps and without a destryer on our team we could never get any caps.

this happened once before.

there destroyer could go undetected to a cap and take it when one or more of our team sailed out in the open to take a cap we were killed really fast.

if we tried to stop there cap we were quickly killed.

so it left us so crippled not having one destroyer in a domination match and the enemy having one we lost very very quickly both times.

normally it wouldn't matter that much but in ranked battles it does.

I felt you needed to know this before more people got discouraged about playing ranked battles.

the numbers are not great and I have to tell you I love the chance to play with better quality captains.

thanks have a great day.

also in the past 2 days in ranked battles when i shot torpedo's my game crashed

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users