Bug reporting going forward

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

_Pendragon #1 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:08 AM

Seaman

• Members

Hello everyone,

We've been pretty adamant up until now that all bug reports be handled here in the forums. Thanks for participating and creating a space so rich with valuable information for our developers!

This forum will stay here and we'd love it if you still use it to report and discuss bugs, but we'd also like to announce that we're opening up ticket queues for bug reporting.

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues.

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Innacuracies
  • We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface:

Thanks for your attention.

Action stations!

Find us on Facebook!

Legendary_Typo #2 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:10 AM

Fleet Admiral

• Members

"The ocean is the wrong shade of blue"

Brilliant.

It's actually yellow IRL.

Also, thanks for this. Got a bug that was pretty much drowned out and was worried about people not noticing it.

Edited by Legendary_Typo, 06 August 2015 - 01:12 AM.

Eric_Von_Hess, Thank You.

Atago, Scharnhorst, Graf SpeeMarbleheadMurmansk, Katori, Emden, Mikasa, SmithTachibana.

ARP Takao, ARP AshigaraARP HaguroARP MyokoARP NachiARP HarunaARP HieiARP Kirishima, ARP KongoSouthern Dragon.

Zao, Admiral Hipper, Chapayev, Edinburgh, New Orleans, Gnevny, Kongo, Konig, Minekaze, Mutsuki, New York, Nicholas, T-22.

BnaditCorps #3 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:12 AM

Captain

• Alpha Tester

View PostLegendary_Typo, on 05 August 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

Brilliant.

IKR

"I Have not yet begun to fight"- Captain John Paul Jones

"Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead"- Admiral David Farragut 

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."-Ernest E. Evans
YouTube                  My ship design thread

StrixKitty #4 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Beta Testers

View Post_Pendragon, on 05 August 2015 - 07:08 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

We've been pretty adamant up until now that all bug reports be handled here in the forums. Thanks for participating and creating a space so rich with valuable information for our developers!

This forum will stay here and we'd love it if you still use it to report and discuss bugs, but we'd also like to announce that we're opening up ticket queues for bug reporting.

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues.

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Innacuracies
  • We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface:

Thanks for your attention.

Action stations!

Torpedo Bombers be turning into Subs in this game...Time to send that bug in...

Kriegsmarine Forum Kitty

Details on Computers:

FurDenKaiser1914 #5 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:41 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

The waters do have similar colors.

"Raubfische bekommen immer ihre Beute"~~"Predators always get their Prey"

Hey kid,

*CERTIFIED* Grand Alpha Roasty Toasty Toaster!

FirstRock #6 Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:09 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostKreigsmarineKitty, on 06 August 2015 - 01:16 AM, said:

Torpedo Bombers be turning into Subs in this game...Time to send that bug in...

May we could get that little known wwII gun called the under water aa. Or depth charges to kill the submersible planes

eagle811 #7 Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I have noticed non functioning steering lately, and torp planes frozen in mid air

1835_Texas #8 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:44 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

Team WOWS,

The way I see it right now, Is your biggest issue is LAG. If I turn my Graphics down anymore, they might as well be off. I'm lovin the game but if I can't play it, What FUN is it.

Thx,

1835_Texas

1835_Texas

MidnightTweed #9 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:12 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

1. Description
The game crashes when any one Friend or foe) is playing a Phoenix. This happens in game play PVP and PVE.
The game will also crash if i pull up the ship in port.

EDIT: When in port screen the game crashed instantly. I cannot up grade the hull (or any other modules) to level up to the next level. 

2. Steps to reproduce
I have used the "ALT" to confirm what ship i am looking at.
In the port screens the game has not crashed on any other of the ships at level 4 or lower.
 ( have not reached level 5 yet). I have crashed the game 5 times in a row on purpose by loading the phoenix from the tech tree screen and by clicking on the phoenix from the modual screen.

3. Result
The game lockes up. some time i can "ALT + Tab" to desktop and reload the game. If I do that 2 or 3 times the game then lock the whole system and I have to use the reset button to reboot the system.

4. Expected result
The game not getting an unexpected error resulting in the game locking up/crashing.

6. Technical details
Any time the phoenix is on screen in any zoom level except 0 zoom.
 I am using Windows 7. nvida 650Ti the driver was updated last week.(there win 10 update for the driver)
this started before the game went to current version and, before open beta.

EDIT: now that I think about it I was able to play the phoenix and upgrade to the next level up in the closed beta.

Edited by MidnightTweed, 09 August 2015 - 07:15 AM.

ezplosions13 #10 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:01 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

First I really like this game, it's a lot of fun to play and I want it to succeed. 

That being said, whenever I play and survive until the end of the mission, the moment the clock stops, the last guy dies, or the last point is scored, the whole thing crashes. If I die in the middle of the battle I can go back to the main menu no problem, but if I survive then it crashes. Just a heads up and hope you can fix it.

Volron #11 Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Every single time in Co-Op on North, when the AI team spawns on the north side, if an AI ship spawns in C4 on the R side of the island, they will NEVER move.

I've seen it happen on Ocean as well.  Any time an AI spawns on map edge, they don't move.  I honestly can't say if this happens every single time as it is very rare for me to get Ocean.

Alabaster_Penguin #12 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:54 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Just got out of a Match on the Fault Line map in which my Tenryu spent the whole time stuck against an island. I couldn't maneuver out of the spot, and eventually was destroyed. I didn't think to screenshot (what a fool am I), but the island was the middle of an outer group of three toward the southwest of the map.

TheWarrior1990 #13 Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:32 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Hello WG, Normally I do NOT do This BUT.....

• I am CONSTANTLY Getting HORRIBLE Lag Spikes (Ping 125-250,Highest FPS Rate:7FPS)
  • Disconnected 3-5 times a game (sent back to Login screen, Login Then less than a minute later disconnected again)
  • Temporary Freezing
  • LONG Load Times
  • Laggy Audio
  • I am running the game AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS

I Waited a WHOLE YEAR, I like this game alot, and I want to LOVE it BUT... These Problems MUST Be Resolved,  FIRST!!!!

Seriously What Gives? :angry::angry::angry:

TheWarrior1990

My Specs Are:

MODEL: HP Pavillion Dm3 Notebook PC

PROCESSOR: AMD Athalon Neo X2Dual Core Processor L335 (1.60 GHz)

RAM: 4GB

SYSTEM TYPE: 64 Bit OS X64 Based Processor

PS:

Its ABOUT 4 years old but I can Play WoT FINE on this

WoWS is the ONLY Game to do this EVER!

Edited by TheWarrior1990, 12 August 2015 - 12:13 AM.

Ranger_Tank #14 Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:51 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

View PostLegendary_Typo, on 05 August 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Brilliant.

It's actually yellow IRL.

Also, thanks for this. Got a bug that was pretty much drowned out and was worried about people not noticing it.

:}

If only i still had the pictures of when the sea was RED.

Sorry for making mistakes. I'm human after all...

corvincorvae #15 Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

How do I create a support ticket? If I do the Report Error in the login page of game, it redirects me to bugs.wargaming.net, which asks me to login, but redirects to the russian login page, which won't let me login. I can't find anywhere else to put in a ticket. (note, this is the MSVCR110.dll crash...every single game...and yes, I've followed all instructions short of reinstalling my OS, which is not an option, thats a cop-out.)

Colincahill #16 Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:56 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I got my tier 2 Sampson.  I was so happy to finally try out American destroyers.  but I can barely play it because every other game it blacks out.  I can still see the UI and my HUD, but the game itself is completely black.  I can't drop torps blind Wargaming, please help.

gearanomaly #17 Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

I don't know if this is a bug, but I think this is the best place to post this.

On the Zuiho C hull, the AA guns 127mm/40 Type 89 A1 mod. 2 is listed as having one on the ship, but when selecting the camera it shows all four double five inches.

The AA guns 127mm/40 Type 89 is listed as having 3, but shows none on the camera select. The ship has 3 of the open guns and 1 closed, which I assume is the A1.

I restarted the game and the minor problem persisted.

Reivaj_ #18 Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I want to report a bug/exploit i found in the game. Where i have to report it?

norton52 #19 Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I don't know if any of you out in the RW has noticed this....when you are under attack by torpedoes, air craft...the torpedoes can go under islands and sink you, this is not the way they are supposed to work.....other than that little " error " I just enjoy the way the game works.....P Cornwell, USN ( retired )

Bidyoufarewell #20 Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

just downloaded the game last night to give it a go. started playing this morning and worked brilliantly for the first battle. went into second battle and this occurred:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users