Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket Update - Murmansk Will Be Credited

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
935 replies to this topic

TheMoronMike #1 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:21 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

POPULAR

Captains,

The response to World of Warships and our participation in the Humble Bundle program has been tremendous. We are proud to support this initiative and all of the good it does by contributing our warships, tanks and other in-game offerings to the cause.

As you are all aware we had a miscommunication about the bundle and its contents and we are taking steps to rectify it with those who purchased the Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket code.

With the World of Warships Open Beta merely days away, we want to make sure your first experience with our latest game is a great one: those of you who purchased and redeemed the Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket codes for World of Warships will be credited with the Murmansk shortly.

This ship will remain on your account through the remainder of Closed Beta, into Open Beta, and through to release. It is yours to captain.

Thanks for your continued support and we hope to see you in battle soon.

Sincerely,             

Minister_of_Propaganda

EDIT: To be clear, players will receive only the Tier V Russian Murmansk if they purchased the Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket to keep permanently. If you purchased the Murmansk with tokens from a pre-order packages, those doubloons have already been refunded to your account and the ship was removed. We will credit the ship as soon as we can and we will let you know as soon as the Murmansk in your port for OBT.

UPDATE: Accounts are now being credited with the Murmansk.

Manager of Community, Wargaming America

StrixKitty #2 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Beta Testers

Thanks!

But what of the dubloons/tokens? Sorry to be demanding, but it was included along with some slots (Slots hardly matter).

But thanks, for doing this.

Spoiler

Now things can calm down.

Edited by KreigsmarineKitty, 26 June 2015 - 08:30 AM.

Kriegsmarine Forum Kitty

Details on Computers:

Damiler_Katrepuesto #3 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

Finally...

I hope this helps everybody calm down, HUGE step into the right direction.

From COLOMBIA with LOVE

Avalon304 #4 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

So... if the previous topic was the perfect way to not handle that situation... this topic is the perfect way to respond to the previous topic.

But we should be clear here:

The code granted a Murmansk, 7 days of premium and 1000 gold. Are we getting what the code promised, or just the ship?

Natedog5400 #5 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Supertester

View PostKreigsmarineKitty, on 26 June 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:

Thanks!

But what of the gold? Sorry to be demanding, but it was included along with some slots (Slots hardly matter).

But thanks, for doing this.

Spoiler

Now things can calm down.

Agreed :)

Check out my Youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube....edog5400Studios

elijahbiker #6 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters

Thanks!

Check Out My YouTube

I Do Gameplay And WG Staff Interviews!

Wot Blitz CBT, WoWp CBT, WotG Alpha, WoWs ST, Alpha, BW1, BW2, CBT, WoT SandBox

clownbag #7 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

This is the responsible thing to do in my opinion. It certainly makes me feel better about the situation!

Solosdragon #8 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:28 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostMinister_of_Propaganda, on 26 June 2015 - 08:21 AM, said:

Captains,

The response to World of Warships and our participation in the Humble Bundle program has been tremendous. We are proud to support this initiative and all of the good it does by contributing our warships, tanks and other in-game offerings to the cause.

As you are all aware we had a miscommunication about the bundle and its contents and we are taking steps to rectify it with those who purchased the Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket code.

With the World of Warships Open Beta merely days away, we want to make sure your first experience with our latest game is a great one: those of you who purchased and redeemed the Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket codes for World of Warships will be credited with the Murmansk shortly.

This ship will remain on your account through the remainder of Closed Beta, into Open Beta, and through to release. It is yours to captain.

Thanks for your continued support and we hope to see you in battle soon.

Sincerely,             

Minister_of_Propaganda

This does include the 7 days premium & 1k doubloons? Since you've confirmed that we do get the ship

Edited by Solosdragon, 26 June 2015 - 08:35 AM.

QJW #9 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:28 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Alpha Tester

Can we now all enjoy our week prior to OBT to ourselves without anymore fuss? Thank you WG for clearing this up and the Developers who work on these forums!

-Never give in, Never give up, Never surrender.
-Always give in 110% Dam it!
-Don't believe in yourself, believe in the QJW that believes in you. ^^

Laithleford #10 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:28 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostAvalon304, on 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

The code granted a Murmansk, 7 days of premium and 1000 gold. Are we getting what the code promised, or just the ship?

Could not have said it better myself.  This is a step in the right direction, but is not what was promised.  Nothing short of giving everyone what was promised will fix this.

I am a victim of WG's Humble-Bundle Scam.

ThE_BLanK #11 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Phew hopefully this will take some of the heat off gunlion, and the higher up who made the decision gets the blame. Also what about the gold?

Edited by ThE_BLanK, 26 June 2015 - 08:29 AM.

Armored_Ninja #12 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Awesome WG'ing, Now lets get back to the battle.  I am out of them but +1 for this.
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."

Killer653 #13 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Hurray! This shows that if you get something in the public view, it will be changed.

Edit: do we get the 7 days premium, fifth slot, and the 1k gold? Or just the ship?

Edited by Killer653, 26 June 2015 - 08:31 AM.

Diesel_Jerry #14 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostAvalon304, on 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

So... if the previous topic was the perfect way to not handle that situation... this topic is the perfect way to respond to the previous topic.

some slots too

ninjafroggie #15 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

I hate to sound ungrateful, but what about the 5 ship slots (that magically became 1000 dubloons) and premium time that were also promised with the bundle?  It's not like we're pulling this stuff out of thin air, it's what the humble bundle said we would be receiving.

Let's face it, you guys in wargaming had one chance to fix this without any damage.  All you had to do was say "sorry, we messed up, but you will all receive all of the items you bought ASAP".  Instead, you guys very publicly gave us the middle finger, and only thanks to enourmous negative response from us, you now backtracked a day later and offer us only a portion of what we were promised, not all of what we were promised.  Until you make good on ALL of the items from the bundle, you still haven't even fixed the issue yet.  On top of this, you now not only screwed up, and then gave us the finger, and then tried to make good by only giving us part of what was supposed to be included in our purchases, but it took you a full effing day to come to the conclusion that you should even do that.  The MOMENT WG became aware of this there should have been an IMMEDIATE directive to compensate players with the entirety of what they purchased...and instead you have severely damaged your reputation and continue to do so. 

Sorry, the murmansk alone is not sufficient.  You still owe me a week of premium and 5 ship slots, and you best believe I want what the F**K I paid for.  And at this point, having given me the finger, and then offered me only part of what I bought, you should seriously think about throwing in a little something extra on top of what you still owe us....that is, if you have any desire whatsoever to try and salvage your relationship with us and our wallets in the future.

Edited by ninjafroggie, 26 June 2015 - 08:55 AM.

Hutch07 #16 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

I was about to say thank you, but no you have lost my faith, i may play again but i will never pay for a wargaming product again.

Avalon304 #17 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostDiesel_Jerry, on 26 June 2015 - 01:30 AM, said:

some slots too

No. They corrected that mistake promptly, and were upfront about it, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

TalonV #18 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester
  • Beta Testers

Good people will finally stop whining about it.  And for once WG does the right thing. Nice to be wrong for once.

​This isn't dueling pistols at dawn. This is war. In war you

never want to fight fair. You want to sneak up behind

the enemy, and bash him over the head.

ravenouscorvidae #19 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostAvalon304, on 26 June 2015 - 12:25 AM, said:

Predictably, this is the immediate followup question. Thank you for following up with the ship. What should we expect of the rest?

Higgle Academy Instructor

ClockworkSpectre #20 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

It may not be the full package, but at least they did something and they did it quickly. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users