Kantai Collection Discussion Thread Kai

• Please log in to reply
26809 replies to this topic

Xero_Snake #26801 Posted Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Captain

• Members

View Postmr3awsome, on 26 March 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

Judging from the new profile picture, half dead seems closer to the mark. 

Blasphemous me!!! I thought that was him turned Two-Face back then!

Russian IRN/Soviet VMF tech tree proposals & speculations milestones:

Aircraft carrier line ( Part 1, Part 2 - Carrier-borne aircraft tech line proposal ); Battleship line 2.0; Battlecruiser line; Air defense (PVO) cruiser branch line; 2nd Destroyer line; Premium Collection ( Part 1, Part 2 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General ideas archives: Battleships & battlecruisers discussions; Cruisers discussions

German lines assisting ideas: Battlecruiser line ( SMS-era, KMS-era ); Aircraft carrier line

RedOutLegion #26802 Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

View PostRedBear87, on 26 March 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Original art by an artist called Gamyu (ガミュー). Talking about original arts

Spoiler

Shikishima by Ringo Kureru (林檎くれる).

Long time no see. Welcome back Bear.:honoring:

RedBear87 #26803 Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM

Fleet Admiral

• Alpha Tester

View PostXero_Snake, on 26 March 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Oh no! Bear is alive and brought out from the dead! (OAO)

Didn't you know that bears come out of hibernation around now?:P

View Postmr3awsome, on 26 March 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Judging from the new profile picture, half dead seems closer to the mark. 

Well, actually I had that avatar since December or earlier, but I guess it might have slipped under the radars because I didn't post often after changing it.

I should have changed it again before posting, anyway I'm going to try out the underrated UraIso ship.

View PostRedOutLegion, on 26 March 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

Long time no see. Welcome back Bear.:honoring:

Thanks.:)

Disclaimer for the Kancolle Thread: click on the picture to open the source of the fanarts

Xero_Snake #26804 Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostRedBear87, on 27 March 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

Didn't you know that bears come out of hibernation around now?:P

How could I've known... I went to Canada for at least a week and saw no wildlife in sight. :look:

Aircraft carrier line ( Part 1, Part 2 - Carrier-borne aircraft tech line proposal ); Battleship line 2.0; Battlecruiser line; Air defense (PVO) cruiser branch line; 2nd Destroyer line; Premium Collection ( Part 1, Part 2 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General ideas archives: Battleships & battlecruisers discussions; Cruisers discussions

German lines assisting ideas: Battlecruiser line ( SMS-era, KMS-era ); Aircraft carrier line

RedBear87 #26805 Posted Today, 10:48 AM

Fleet Admiral

• Alpha Tester

Well, that's unexpected:

Fairy

Suzuya is going to become a CVL, I suppose an Ibuki-like conversion. I wonder if she's going to be convertible between CVL and CA form.

The other ranking reward is the Kyofu Kai

Spoiler

The fairy looks like Mizuho, but the ribbon is white, am I supposed to infer something from that (Nisshin???).

Disclaimer for the Kancolle Thread: click on the picture to open the source of the fanarts

Xero_Snake #26806 Posted Today, 11:09 AM

Captain

• Members

View PostRedBear87, on 27 March 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

Well, that's unexpected:

Fairy

Suzuya is going to become a CVL, I suppose an Ibuki-like conversion. I wonder if she's going to be convertible between CVL and CA form.

The other ranking reward is the Kyofu Kai

Spoiler

The fairy looks like Mizuho, but the ribbon is white, am I supposed to infer something from that (Nisshin???).

Yes! Take that, historic purist zealots! Come fire all your shots and throw your fit!

Reversible conversion could be possible. Though we yet to see Ibuki join the club.

RedBear87 #26807 Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Fleet Admiral

• Alpha Tester

View PostXero_Snake, on 27 March 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

Reversible conversion could be possible. Though we yet to see Ibuki join the club.

Yeah, I didn't think about it earlier, but it would look like one of the piece of equipment implemented today is going to be the reward for a Suzuya K2 related quest, convertible K2 have no default equipment which would support this idea. Given the modest stats, just +1AA and +1DB over the regular Type 62, preventing farming doesn't seem to work as an alternative explanation, unless they're going to further improve it.

MrDeaf #26808 Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Vice Admiral

• Members

INB4 plot twist with Suzuya being able to equip bombers as CAV.

I can't find it now, but someone drew Ise and Hyuga being able to launch Suisei, but the Suisei needing to land on someone else.

What is the Torpedo Reload Booster and does it have a historical basis? http://forum.worldof...could-poses-it/

Sign me up for KTKM

RedBear87 #26809 Posted Today, 11:36 AM

Fleet Admiral

• Alpha Tester

View PostMrDeaf, on 27 March 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

INB4 plot twist with Suzuya being able to equip bombers as CAV.

I can't find it now, but someone drew Ise and Hyuga being able to launch Suisei, but the Suisei needing to land on someone else.

Well, that should hardly surprise anyone considering that we have Hayasui capable to equip torpedo bombers, but the description of the equipment mentions a light carrier converted from a heavy cruiser.

MrDeaf #26810 Posted Today, 12:22 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View PostRedBear87, on 27 March 2017 - 06:36 AM, said:

Well, that should hardly surprise anyone considering that we have Hayasui capable to equip torpedo bombers, but the description of the equipment mentions a light carrier converted from a heavy cruiser.

Reading the description, another interesting part is "Attack/Offensive CVL"

I have no idea what they mean by that, because I could have sworn they were all attack oriented...

unless they mean Suzuya will be able to shell at night or only equip bombers.

What is the Torpedo Reload Booster and does it have a historical basis? http://forum.worldof...could-poses-it/

Sign me up for KTKM

35 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users