This Weekend

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FayFay731 #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Yeah yeah, I know it's Friday, bit I'm not ranting about this weekend. Just like to thank WG for the amazing bonuses for this weekend, discounts, the campaign. Just want to thank you guys for everything you've done, although I'm broke, I will take advantage of those premium consumables thank you very much. Also, I just saw that Hood time lapse and WOW! Didn't know it took that long to make botes, just like to thank everyone at WG for their hard work making this game one of the best I've ever played. :medal:

Spoiler

Shadow_1964 #2 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostFayFay731, on 19 May 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

Yeah yeah, I know it's Friday, bit I'm not ranting about this weekend. Just like to thank WG for the amazing bonuses for this weekend, discounts, the campaign. Just want to thank you guys for everything you've done, although I'm broke, I will take advantage of those premium consumables thank you very much. Also, I just saw that Hood time lapse and WOW! Didn't know it took that long to make botes, just like to thank everyone at WG for their hard work making this game one of the best I've ever played. :medal:

Spoiler

Good luck and Godspeed, FayFay!

derbuckeye #3 Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Welcome to the Party Fay!!  Weekends are often full of good stuff..   I will now add my thanks!!  Thank You WG! :honoring:

Give me a fast ship for I intend to go in harm's way!!  :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users