NikoPower Forum-Moderator Corgi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

khaenn35 #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

The NikoPower Forum-Moderator Corgi (/Ni-ko-pa-werˈfȯr-əm ' mä-də-ˌrā-tər' kȯr-gē/, Canis Nikopoweris ForumModeratorus) is a Forum herding Human (Totally Edited by Nikopower) dog breed which originated in World of Warships Division, Wargaming offices, USA. It is one of three breeds known as Wargaming Moderators. The other two are the World of Warplanes and World of Tanks Wargaming Moderators, and both descend from the line that is the Gaming Moderator (examples include that of the League of Legends Moderators).  The NikoPower Forum-Moderator Corgi is the youngest of the three Wargaming Moderator breeds and is often interchangeable with the other two Wargaming Moderator breedsNikoPower Forum-Moderator Corgis are famed for taking their name from the all-powerful, all-loved Nikopower, one of the most popular of the breed drawing in popularity with WG_URL_Guy. These moderators have been favored and loved by the World of Warships community for more than five years.

The NikoPower Forum-Moderator Corgi is well known for having a diet of Warning-A-holes-who-Violate-WoWs-Forum-NDA (Through which it uses the method of depositing reminders and warnings) and Happiness-of-WoWs-forum-members (Variety of methods usually related to Public Relations and Community Engagement, of which they are one of the most successful of their breed). They are rumoured to have cravings for Wargaming Community Contributors, as seen from some of their rivals or relatives, of which they feed on by silencing through applications of ForumAdminpower Venom before ripping them apart with sharp teeth made of Legal Action (made possible with evolved Terms and Conditions) within seconds. 

Spoiler

Official Forum Elite Admiral Potato/[edited]  <o 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

I try my best, don't judge me q.q

I am in no way the most reliable source of information nor any expert in the game, but I will try my best and you are free to correct/rebutt me!

RivertheRoyal #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Captain

• Members

Here we see the NikoPower in his natural habitat, policing the furums for miscreants and rule breakers.   

Carrier_Lexington #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Ensign

• Members

Closely related to Corgis Policius, NikoPower fulfills the same role on the forums as these law-abiding pups do in the streets.

"Heresy!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users