Hood fan club

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

RoninMcGinnis #21 Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

Got the Hood this morning and played a few games in CoOp.  So far I'm enjoying the Hood.  No regrets on getting it other than the fully loaded bundle not coming with the hoods actual colors which is in the Ultimate package but not worth extra 20.00 to get IMHO.  I figured the grey camo will be available to get down the line or someone will make a mod for it so not worried about it.

Battleship_Kentucky #22 Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:25 AM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

I absolutely adore Hood. :3 Shes tough, fast, decent AA, agile, and her guns performance can be easily played around by engaging at ranges of about 15km or so and aiming for the enemy ships upper belt armor/superstructure, All in all, I am VERY happy with Hood. Shes not overpowered by any means and rewards players for thinking out actions ahead of time. But at the same time she is somewhat punishing of mistakes, but still matches up well with the other T7 ships. This is exactly what prems should be. ^^

"9 barrels of 16 inch ear splitting, earth shattering divine retribution!"

vonKaiser #23 Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

I had my 1st game in her last night.  I came in expecting a ship like the Scharnhorst without the torps and she's proving to be quite reliable in that thought.  Long reload get's me though.  I'm enjoying her accuracy, but I still need to get some more games under my belt to learn about her guns.  I was a little shocked last night in my game out with her.  Came upon a enemy Alabama at 10km and caught her broadside.  2 shells pen, 3 shells shattered on her armor..  Really wasn't expecting that with her.  But again, probably user error.  I did a review of her and I'll put the link here, started the video at the gameplay in case anyone wants to watch but not listen to me ramble on forever about how I set the ship up lol

For the love of god Wargaming, please remove the atrocious Citadel hit noise

Sincerely, a Tinnitus sufferer. (Edit 7/7/16 - Thank you soooooo much for the change Wargaming)

Random Gaming Moments, Ship Reviews and gameplay breakdown by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/c/vonkaiser

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users