Here we go again

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

KTcraft #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

Last summer, I had a blast getting to stream for the WoWs community, though with the advent of the school year, I had to cut back on my streaming severely because quite simply, I'm a terrible student.  But that's over and done with now, its the summer again.  That means more streaming!

What's my stream like?

1) An Open Mind: If you have opinions, I want to hear them!  If you have ideas, feel free to share them! If you want to constructively criticize me on what i can do better, please do!

2) A Friendly Atmosphere: I like having fun, I enjoy your company, and I do my absolute best to maintain civility with players in game and with you in stream chat.

3) Continuous Commentary: Looking for white noise to fill your room while you work? Need something to listen to something to fall asleep?  I've got you covered!  I describe my moves and actions as I make them, and I analyze the battle as it unfolds. 

4) Noob Friendly: I am by far from a great player, but I have a lot of experience and if you have questions about how you can improve I will do my best to answer them as best I can, I'll even analyze your stats for you assuming warships today is working!

5) Interactive: I'll answer almost any question, I do stat analysis, I offer regular sync drops, and I run an ongoing event that rewards players who manage to sink me in battle!

6) Odd Hours: I am nocturnal, just how it goes.  My streams tend to start late and end even later.  If you are a night owl, and find yourself frequently staying up into the wee hours of the night, this is perfect for you!  Streams often run well into the morning.

You can catch it here: https://www.twitch.tv/ghostkraft

I will be streaming tonight, and the stream will start at or before midnight US Central time (UTC -6).

If you have any questions please ask!

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." -Jesus of Nazareth, son of god  Matthew 10:32-37

For the mild mannered among us (my stream)

NikoPower #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Community Corgi Enthusiast

• Administrator

I'm all for checking this out. Thanks for sharing your link. 

- Created by Jorge_555

"To be honest in some strange way when I think of Niko I just imagine a Corgi, like my brain knows that Niko is a human but the Corgi image just works." - Devastator5000

RipNuN2 #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Commander

• Members

Good luck with your streaming this summer.

KmsH44 #4 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Yay, more streams!

KTcraft #5 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostKmsH44, on 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Yay, more streams!

You missed a 9hr stream this morning :)

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." -Jesus of Nazareth, son of god  Matthew 10:32-37

bassmasta76 #6 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Sounds like fun :).  Hope to find some time to be able to watch.

b

KmsH44 #7 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostKTcraft, on 19 May 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

You missed a 9hr stream this morning :)

It was at 12:45am (-_- )

I went to bed at 11pm to the sound of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

vonKaiser #8 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Good luck KT.  Lotta credit to those who can do commentary on the fly while it's happening.  I have trouble figuring out what I'm doing even when I'm watching the replays and doing commentary :teethhappy:

For the love of god Wargaming, please remove the atrocious Citadel hit noise

Sincerely, a Tinnitus sufferer. (Edit 7/7/16 - Thank you soooooo much for the change Wargaming)

Random Gaming Moments, Ship Reviews and gameplay breakdown by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/c/vonkaiser

1nv4d3rZ1m #9 Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

Vice Admiral

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

I thought you didnt like advertising your stream kraft.

KaptainKaybe #10 Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Cool,a new stream!

Out of curiousity, KTcraft, why are your stats in your WT signature and your stats on your WG profile so wildly different from each other? One shows a 45% WR, and the other a 63% WR (and some 2000 more matches).

Kitsunelegend #11 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Can confirm, KT's streams are pretty laid back but fun. =D

Will need to find time to catch some of them! Hopefully work won't drain me by the time you start them. x.x

I is potato incarnate. I taste good with bacon. Fear my potato-yness! >=D

Bacon and coffee pleases teh kitsune -w- 

<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png' href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...t3oH4sk.png</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...4sk.png</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...png</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>

[Battleships:] Mikasa, South Carolina, Ishizuchi, Arkansas BetaImperator Nikolai I, TexasWarspite, Arizona, Dunkerque, New Mexico, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, North Carolina, Alabama, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Iowa [Cruisers:] Erie, Albany, Emden, Aurora, Oleg, St Louis, KatoriYubari, Konigsburg, Marblehead, Omaha, Murmansk, ClevelandMolotov, Perth, Duca D'Aosta, Atlanta, Atago, Indianapolis, Prinz Eugen, Mikhail Kutuzov [Carriers:] Saipan [Destroyers:] Tachibana, SmithWickes, Clemson, Isokaze, Lo YangCampbeltownBlyskawicaSimsAnshan

Arpeggio ships: ARP Kongou, ARP Kirishima, ARP Hiei, ARP Ashigara, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao

KTcraft #12 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostRipNuN2, on 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Good luck with your streaming this summer.

Thanks!

View PostNikoPower, on 19 May 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm all for checking this out. Thanks for sharing your link. 

\o/ You're welcome!

View Postbassmasta76, on 19 May 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Sounds like fun :).  Hope to find some time to be able to watch.

b

I hope you do too!

View PostvonKaiser, on 19 May 2017 - 03:59 PM, said:

Good luck KT.  Lotta credit to those who can do commentary on the fly while it's happening.  I have trouble figuring out what I'm doing even when I'm watching the replays and doing commentary :teethhappy:

I appreciate it!  It just... comes.  Its kinda like talking to yourself in a way.

View Post1nv4d3rZ1m, on 19 May 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

I thought you didnt like advertising your stream kraft.

Somethings do change XD

View PostKitsunelegend, on 19 May 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

Can confirm, KT's streams are pretty laid back but fun. =D

Will need to find time to catch some of them! Hopefully work won't drain me by the time you start them. x.x

Stopping in and saying hi is good enough for me! I'm looking forward to seeing Mrs. Lithers, Roid and the gang again.

View PostKaptainKaybe, on 19 May 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

Cool,a new stream!

Out of curiousity, KTcraft, why are your stats in your WT signature and your stats on your WG profile so wildly different from each other? One shows a 45% WR, and the other a 63% WR (and some 2000 more matches).

There's a few reasons.

Suffice it to say, the primary reason is to promote the idea that the validity of a suggestion should be based on the merit of the words and reasoning, not just an argument from authority.  Even the worst player can have the right idea, and if backed by proper reasoning and evidence should be taken just as seriously as from anyone.

Edited by KTcraft, 19 May 2017 - 06:18 PM.

Canadatron #13 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Commander

• Members

You're someone I'd love to div with KT and if I ever find myself conscious during one of your streams I'll be sure to stop by. I'd really enjoy watching your play style combined with your attitude towards the game.
-={FOG}=- Community Member

KTcraft #14 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostCanadatron, on 19 May 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

You're someone I'd love to div with KT and if I ever find myself conscious during one of your streams I'll be sure to stop by. I'd really enjoy watching your play style combined with your attitude towards the game.

I'd more than welcome it!  I'll be honest, my playstyle last stream was:

-Yolo charge the enemy

-Die

-Facepalm IRL, announce and bemoan my noobishness on stream

-Go back to port

-Repeat

Edited by KTcraft, 19 May 2017 - 06:21 PM.

_Lord_Scott_ #15 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I will look for your next stream. you say late-night I am up very late for an Old man.

KaptainKaybe #16 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

View PostKTcraft, on 19 May 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

There's a few reasons.

Suffice it to say, the primary reason is to promote the idea that the validity of a suggestion should be based on the merit of the words and reasoning, not just an argument from authority.  Even the worst player can have the right idea, and if backed by proper reasoning and evidence should be taken just as seriously as from anyone.

Oh you won't get any arguments from me. I hate stat shamers. I was more curious on a technical level as I'd never seen that before.

KTcraft #17 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View Post_Lord_Scott_, on 19 May 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

I will look for your next stream. you say late-night I am up very late for an Old man.

Awesome! Vampires unite :P

View PostKaptainKaybe, on 19 May 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Oh you won't get any arguments from me. I hate stat shamers. I was more curious on a technical level as I'd never seen that before.

Admittedly, I haven't updated that Sig in sometime.

Taichunger #18 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

Captain

• Members

I'll certainly see you! I'll try to be civil... :)

----------

Still needed: (1) a NO CV button for the MM (2) Remove Shatter (3) a button for demounting all flags (4) the icon in the status bar to signal someone wants to div/chat with you

KiwiColdbeer #19 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Nice to see you back up and streaming mate.

And the timeframes don't bother me at all.....being on the other side of the planet does have SOME advantages....:P

dark.png

"I am not as GREEN as I am CABBAGE looking"

KTcraft #20 Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostTaichunger, on 20 May 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

I'll certainly see you! I'll try to be civil... :)

I look forward to it!

View PostKiwiColdbeer, on 20 May 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Nice to see you back up and streaming mate.

And the timeframes don't bother me at all.....being on the other side of the planet does have SOME advantages....:P

Its been sometime mister beer, You are more than welcome back!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users