My experiences on the game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tedbearsurvivalist #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Hi guys

I have recently got back into World of Warships. I am grinding hard for the Leander as one of my friends relatives served on it. Recently I have had some of my best games, winning most of them and getting 4-5 kills per match, I have been doing great. I have the Kiev, Emerald, Colorado, Myoko, Bogue and more. I have found the Russian destroyers great, except for their torpedo range (although the short torpedo range is sort of a good thing because you need to be close to get a guaranteed hit). The Myoko is fantastic. The British cruisers have been great. I have found the New Mexico and Colorado not to be that good. The grind in this game is too long as well. I really want to buy the Hood but it costs like $100 (I know its a free game and all but its a rip off).

I cant wait for HMS KGV and Vanguard etc. 

https://worldofwarsh..._2E03_2E2017_29

Are my stats any good (Im not sure if they have been updated lately)

Thank you

Please add  the Royal Navy battleship line to WOWS! For hundreds of years Britain has ruled the high seas and had amazing battleships!

Please improve in game sounds for the ships! (mainly the guns, make them sound realistic and as powerful as they are)

Make the seas in game rough, pitchy and wavy and make the ships roll up in down in them!

I am a proud supporter of submarines too! Please add them to the game!

Thank you!

Taylor3006 #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

Ensign

• Members

The New Mexico and Colorado are really a grind. I kept the NM because of the premium camo but was glad to be rid of the Colorado. They are hard hitting ships, great guns with decent range. Problem is they are slooowwwwwwwwwwwww and you can quickly find yourself out of position to help your team. Flying the "speed flag" really does very little to mitigate that but I always flew one. I played mine all in Co-op and found that I either had a great game in them or a terrible game, rarely nothing in between because of positioning. I have the North Carolina now and it is a great ship so stay with the slow beasts, the pay off is worth it. The NC feels like a speed demon compared to her predecessors in the line.

Edited by Taylor3006, 19 May 2017 - 09:44 AM.

Vossie #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View Posttedbearsurvivalist, on 19 May 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

Hi guys

I have recently got back into World of Warships. I am grinding hard for the Leander as one of my friends relatives served on it. Recently I have had some of my best games, winning most of them and getting 4-5 kills per match, I have been doing great. I have the Kiev, Emerald, Colorado, Myoko, Bogue and more. I have found the Russian destroyers great, except for their torpedo range (although the short torpedo range is sort of a good thing because you need to be close to get a guaranteed hit). The Myoko is fantastic. The British cruisers have been great. I have found the New Mexico and Colorado not to be that good. The grind in this game is too long as well. I really want to buy the Hood but it costs like $100 (I know its a free game and all but its a rip off).

I cant wait for HMS KGV and Vanguard etc. 

https://worldofwarsh..._2E03_2E2017_29

Are my stats any good (Im not sure if they have been updated lately)

Thank you

british cruisers are great. got my minotaur recently. not a single bad ship in the line in my opinion (yes, i even liked the emerald)

Huh, i actually quite like my colorado (grinding now) and i loved the new mex! who cares if your slow? you just point your bow at the nearest cap, sail towards it and dont stop. oh, and shoot red ships.

your stats are, honestly, a little on the below average side. however, your still relatively new (as am I). 1000 games in is still plenty time to get great stats.

and if you think the grind in this game is long, well.... it just isnt. this is one of the faster economies in online games that i have experienced.

:honoring:

IT'S NOT A JEEP! IT'S A LAND CRUISER!!!

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

As told by warships.today

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users