Bought Hood

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mike_Brase #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:28 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Bought the Hood and in the 2 battles played 107k average which I'm sure will drastically drop at some point. Anyhow, I can't buy a citadel to save my life but 13k volley's seem normal. I know it's a lot of money but I just got my tax return so what the heck. It came with a 12 point Captain which with the flags I will be able to have 2 19 point Brit BB captains when the UK BB's come out. Yeah no the price sucks but does have IMHO were perks good enough for me to bite. Those are my reasons and a shout out for what so far has been a fun ship. Also it's AA makes me laugh everytime I have hit def fire.

_Rumple_ #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

My 2 cents says it's grossly over-priced. Going to pass on this one at that price point.

centarina #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

Rear Admiral

• Members

I took on a hood with Fuso and totally spanked it.     I also killed another with t6 french cruiser .   I am not sure, but it doesn't seem to do that well at least from fighting it. 

IJN: Mikasa,  Ichizuchi, Fuso, Amagi, Katori, kuma, Zao, Tachibana, KamikazeR, Shinonome, Shiratsuyu, Akizuki, Yugumo PA Anshan  

VFM: Aurora,Svietlana,  Murmansk, Budyonny, Chapayev, D.Donskoi, Ognevoi, Kiev, Udaloi,Grosovoi,  Khab  FRDougay T, Le Gal

USN:   New York, North Carolina,Phoenix,  Marblehead,  Indianapolis, Baltimore,  Farragut, Sims,Benson,Fletcher, Bogue    RN Leander, Edinburgh   

KM:  Konig Albert, Bayern, Graf Spee, Gneisenau, Bismarck, FDG, Emden, Karlsruhe  , Roon, Lib Maas         ARP:All

Notser Certified Potato

Mike_Brase #4 Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

I think skill of the driver might have a thing or 2. There are always potatoes when new prem ships come out. My 71yo uncle for instance has a Belfast with like 20 games PvP. Love my uncle to death but a total potato.

Camo68 #5 Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

I launched 2 salvos of torps from 6.5 km away at a Hood, and the bloody thing dodged all but one.  I thought it was meant to be huge and have the largest turning cicrcle of all BBs!

My Current Ships

_Rumple_ #6 Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Don't feel bad about the torps...I got rushed pointblank by a T10 BB in my Shimakaze and launched all 3 sets, and you guessed it, all 15 missed, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users