Even on bad days, good things can happen....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GrandAdmiral_2016 #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

So I take out my North Carolina  (not one of my better ships) for another grind, expecting to take at least three more matches to get to 175,000 XP and Iowa. Then this happens...Iowa is now sittting in my port. Sometimes RNGesus smiles at you. If the match had not ended when it did, on time, another Kraken would have been added to this. It is my best match ever in this ship. At one point we were down three ships to the other team, then I got lucky and sank two in three broadsides. It was either that or get sunk. That gave me a chance to repair and recover while the rest of the opposing team were off sinking my team mates on the other side of the map. By the time they came chasing me, two of them were worn down enough that I could cope with them and keep far enough away from the last two to avoid being sunk. Always a team effort, and a huge thank you and well done to my team mates in this. You know who you are!

shot-17.05.18_16.27.56-0898.jpg

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016, 19 May 2017 - 02:53 AM.

Estimated_Prophet #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:24 AM

Commander

• Members

Congrats...

As much as I wanted NC, I feel like I've never done very well with it. Bizarrely, I've felt I've done well with Alabama, which is arguably not that different a ship...

Forget Ise! Give me Hyuuga!!!

ValkyrWarframe #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

Captain

• Members

Good job.  It's always extraordinary to get a solo warrior.

Key: *In top 50 players on the server, Can't afford at the moment, 

USN: Clemson, Benson, St. Louis, Cleveland, Atlanta* (Guide Coming Soon!), New Orleans, New York, North Carolina, Iowa, Strike Bogue, Strike Ranger, Strike Lexington

IJN/Fleet of Fog/Dragon: Shinonome, Hatsuharu, Kagero, ARP Ashigara/Haguro/Myoko/Nachi, Southern Dragon, Mogami, ARP Takao, Mikasa, ARP Haruna/Hiei/Kirishima/KongouNagamon, Amagi, Hiryu

Soviet Union/Russia/Royal Navy: Kiev, Ognevoi, Svietlana*, Kirov*(My Guide), Chapayev, Dmitri Donskoi, Moskva* (My Guide)Black Swan (kek), Fiji, Edinburgh, Neptune

Kriegsmarine/Marine NationaleT-22Konigsberg, Admiral Graf Spee, Yorck, Nassau, Gneisenau, Bismarck, Friant, Émile Bertin (Guide Coming Soon!), La Galissonniére, Dunkerque (Gift from TenguBlade)

Camo68 #4 Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

Good game op well done 

My Current Ships

GrandAdmiral_2016 #5 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostEstimated_Prophet, on 18 May 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

Congrats...

As much as I wanted NC, I feel like I've never done very well with it. Bizarrely, I've felt I've done well with Alabama, which is arguably not that different a ship...

Alabama has much better armor and better overall protection and is more manouverable than North Carolina. I passed on her when she first came out. If they release her again I won't!

nina_blain_73 #6 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

grats!

BATTLESHIP BABES

BB: Mikasa. Konig Albert, Kawachi, South Carolina, Wyoming, Imperator Nikolai, Myogi, Arizona, Texas,ARP Haruna, ARP, Hiei, ARP Kirishima, New York, Gneisnau, Warspite, New Mexico, Colorado, HOOD, Alabama, North Carolina, Tirpitz, Iowa, Missouri, Montana  CL: Diana, Emden, Caledon, Murmansk, Kuma, Nuremberg, KirovAdmiral Graf Spee, ARP Haguro,  ARP Myoko, Atlanta, Pensacola, Indianapolis    DD: Smith, Tachibana, Campbeltown, V-170, Minekaze, Kamikaze, Okhotnik, Gnevny,  Blyskawica, Gearing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users