Is WG promoting religion in matches?

Feedback humor

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tpaktop2_1 #1 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:41 PM

Ensign

• Alpha Tester

Every time I get into a match now my guns are pointing to the sky at the beginning of matches. Why? The only thing I can think with my tin foil hat is that WG is full of sky worshipers now. (humor) 

Example

Spoiler

And its not only with the beginning of matches, but when you get around islands the same thing happens too.  Guns point to the sky. 

The matches use to not start this way, but now someone at WG has gotten that old time religion I guess :teethhappy:. Not that being religious is wrong for personal beliefs, but it should not be in the matches. Stop with the sky worshiping in matches.

"I have not yet begun to fight!" - Capt. J.P. Jones

In the sky, on the ground and in the sea. Remember the Murmansk! For Gunlion's sake

Flush your DNS: Press the Windows key + R to open the run dialog, and enter this command: ipconfig /flushdns     Now restart your computer.

paradat #2 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

I certainly hope so. :)

pewpewpew42 #3 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Worshipers? I don't think you'd point your guns at something you worship...

Spoiler

light.png

Tpaktop2_1 #4 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Ensign

• Alpha Tester

View Postpewpewpew42, on 18 May 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

Worshipers? I don't think you'd point your guns at something you worship...

Spoiler

Maybe its a Russian War God thing? :amazed: who knows?

In the sky, on the ground and in the sea. Remember the Murmansk! For Gunlion's sake

Flush your DNS: Press the Windows key + R to open the run dialog, and enter this command: ipconfig /flushdns     Now restart your computer.

tcbaker777 #5 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

and this thread is going to be locked before nighttime falls because of discussing religion, i just know it

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

Tpaktop2_1 #6 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Ensign

• Alpha Tester

View Posttcbaker777, on 18 May 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

and this thread is going to be locked before nighttime falls because of discussing religion, i just know it

Technically this is not about religion, but more of why are the guns pointing to the sky for no reason. I am making fun of the game play process.

tcbaker777 #7 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostTpaktop2_1, on 18 May 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

Technically this is not about religion, but more of why are the guns pointing to the sky for no reason. I am making fun of the game play process.

i think just having the word religion in the title will do it, but then again, i dont know what WG considers to be "religious talk"

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

MotorheadEddie #8 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostTpaktop2_1, on 18 May 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

Every time I get into a match now my guns are pointing to the sky at the beginning of matches. Why? The only thing I can think with my tin foil hat is that WG is full of sky worshipers now. (humor) 

Example

Spoiler

Religion has nothing to do with guns pointing up in the sky, tell your gunnery crews to stop leaning on the elevation controls, those hydraulics are not cheap to repair

Disclaimer to toxic players: Not everyone is a pro-MLG gamer, so stop pretending you are and go nerd rage somewhere else. Better yet, return to your foul realm of World of Tanks, and/or Call of Duty. -Signed EVERYONE

Herr_Reitz #9 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

Don't touch your mouse before the match starts. 

Lance53 #10 Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostTpaktop2_1, on 18 May 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

In that case, then why on earth did you put religion into the title of this thread?   How very lame and disingenuous, to do that, when the topic really has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

Are you trying to ridicule religion, or something??

Your guns are probably just horny, and are experiencing an erection.

/

Tpaktop2_1 #11 Posted Today, 05:28 PM

Ensign

• Alpha Tester

View PostLance53, on 23 May 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

1. In that case, then why on earth did you put religion into the title of this thread?   How very lame and disingenuous, to do that, when the topic really has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

2. Are you trying to ridicule religion, or something??

Your guns are probably just horny, and are experiencing an erection.

/

1. In the beginning of recorded history, Usually when a group or people or players get together with their arms or guns in the sky, it usually mean worshiping a higher being. My POV was more so in mocking WG's weird attempt in practicing this function. To me praising the sky seems a normal thought in this process for this action. You would not do the same function if you were going to shovel the garden. Its just a weird process.

2. I don't have the time for that process. Besides there are other people that have already raised that thought by their actions. And as far as my POV, whatever you do for yourself in morals and practices is between you and your higher being.

Also tagged with Feedback, humor

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

collisionSpace