Jump to content


Arpeggio ships


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SchwartzDrachenVI #1 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

    Seaman Recruit

  • Members

  • 1
  • Member since:
    10-13-2016
Will there be a another Arpeggio event? 

Fedge_123 #2 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 759
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

No.  The promotional contract has ended.

I predict, over time, these will become some of the rarest ships in the game.



RivertheRoyal #3 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 4,550
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

No. You missed the boat on that one (Pun intended). 

The licensing contract ended, so WG actually can't do anything with Arpeggio anymore. However, there's another anime collaboration coming soon.  



kerensky914 #4 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Supertester

  • 2,715
  • Member since:
    11-12-2015

View PostFedge_123, on 18 May 2017 - 07:56 AM, said:

No.  The promotional contract has ended.

I predict, over time, these will become some of the rarest ships in the game.

Gremy and Nikolai will probably always be more rare since there are *lots* of ARP ships in people's ports, and of course the beta ships Arkansas Beta and Iwaki Beta will always be more rare, but I'd say as far as seeing them in game they will get rarer as time passes, definitely.


"it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth, who was obviously talking about the forums...

"Doctors can always bury their mistakes.  Architects can only advise their client to plant vines." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao #5 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

    Ensign

  • Alpha Tester

  • 1,010
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Postkerensky914, on 18 May 2017 - 07:59 AM, said:

Gremy and Nikolai will probably always be more rare since there are *lots* of ARP ships in people's ports, and of course the beta ships Arkansas Beta and Iwaki Beta will always be more rare, but I'd say as far as seeing them in game they will get rarer as time passes, definitely.

 

"Arkansas Beta and Iwaki Beta"

 

"Iwaki Beta"

 

"Beta"

 

"Beta"

 

*eye twitch*

 

It's Iwaki Alpha,  not beta lol


 

AM Fog Heavy Cruiser Takao. Top 5 Anime: Arpeggio of Blue Steel, Gate-Thus the JSDF Fought There, The Familiar of Zero, A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun, and Steins;Gate


Erebthoron #6 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 2,773
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 18 May 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

No. You missed the boat on that one (Pun intended). 

The licensing contract ended, so WG actually can't do anything with Arpeggio anymore. However, there's another anime collaboration coming soon.  

 

Yep but you can only buy the ships.

https://sea-group.or...?p=2893&lang=en






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users