Jump to content


Invisibility needs to be removed from the game.


  • Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Canadatron #181 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:08 AM

    Commander

  • Members

  • 3,067
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015
Situational awareness is way over powered. This is something that you have to have if you want to be even average at best in Destroyers. Most BB/DD tangles come down to who has the better map awareness, and that's just a mainstay of DD play. Sorry to hear your counter is countering you. 
-={FOG}=- Community Member

Willy55_1955 #182 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 124
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

View PostThe_African_Queen, on 18 May 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

I just had a battle with a DD and my BB. During this battle I dodged 6 salvos of torpedoes without ever catching sight of my opponent who didn't use smoke at any point. This was no fun, totally unrealistic and frustrating as hell. My secondaries should have blown him away despite the massive nerfing of them by Wargaming. Invisibility is ruining the game. Every feature in the game favours DDs. I didn't join this game to play DDs though I do play them. The changes made to make ships appear breifly were a joke as is the hopeless sighting rules. 

 

Believe it or not it is easier to spot a DD from a smaller ship as it tends to stand out against the horizon. From a larger ship it is a little harder as a DD may be lost in the sea clutter.

Shadow_1964 #183 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 710
  • Member since:
    07-24-2016

View PostThe_African_Queen, on 18 May 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

I just had a battle with a DD and my BB. During this battle I dodged 6 salvos of torpedoes without ever catching sight of my opponent who didn't use smoke at any point. This was no fun, totally unrealistic and frustrating as hell. My secondaries should have blown him away despite the massive nerfing of them by Wargaming. Invisibility is ruining the game. Every feature in the game favours DDs. I didn't join this game to play DDs though I do play them. The changes made to make ships appear breifly were a joke as is the hopeless sighting rules. 

 

no.

yamatotamura #184 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 623
  • Member since:
    02-09-2015
There is a spooky consumable you see.... you have to goto Wargaming's back alley to get some hit of this stuff. Its called Radar, Super strong and hits you hard man. That stuff makes you go to the heavens and no counter play available. The higher the credits you pay the longer they last. Depending from where you buy them the strength and duration is different. 

Yes I know I suck but its either talent or repetitiveness.


Canadatron #185 Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:17 PM

    Commander

  • Members

  • 3,067
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015

View Postyamatotamura, on 20 May 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

There is a spooky consumable you see.... you have to goto Wargaming's back alley to get some hit of this stuff. Its called Radar, Super strong and hits you hard man. That stuff makes you go to the heavens and no counter play available. The higher the credits you pay the longer they last. Depending from where you buy them the strength and duration is different. 

 

Had a buddy do Radar once. Guy was seeing through solid rock....


-={FOG}=- Community Member

Destroyer_Radford #186 Posted Yesterday, 12:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 519
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostCanadatron, on 20 May 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

 

Had a buddy do Radar once. Guy was seeing through solid rock....

Hell of a drug


USS Radford DD-446 "HUK King" | DESRON 21 | 

From Guadalcanal to Luzon, and on to Korea and Vietnam

Spoiler

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users