Admit something!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

212thAttackBattalion #41 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

Ensign

• Members

View Postpewpewpew42, on 18 May 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

I miss Star Wars the Clone Wars... like the kids' cartoon. That stuff was amazing...

View PostMajorRenegade, on 18 May 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

at least they told a better story then the movies

i also admit this..... Clone wars is infinity times better than Rebels.

my personal admission.... this is really secret and could get me into a lot of trouble..... i was a dealer in school

I dealt chewing and bubblegum :trollface:

I really am just your average, every-man World of Warships player. My play style according to Warships today:

• Mostly plays cruisers, especially medium-tier and is very good in them
  • Deals an above average amount of damage
  • Extremely rarely uses torpedoes
  • Key vehicle - Fiji

Chobittsu #42 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:40 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

I'm actually a criminal, charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Which is actually pretty impressive when you think about it, since it was a small electronics screwdriver, I was seated the entire time, and if we want to get into the gritty details it was technically the teacher that assaulted me, all I was doing was fixing a loose screw on my glasses

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

m373x #43 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

I play with a keyboard that is set vertically.

dseehafer #44 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

Rear Admiral

• Beta Testers

- I admit that I have a hatred for anything Soviet and in-game I purposely make sure that I have fewer battles in Russian ships than any other nation, and if a new nation is introduced (Italy) I will not play a Russian ship until that new nation has surpassed the Russian nation in number battles played.

- I admit that I would absolutely love it if submarines were in-game, though I have not shared this information publicly until now. :hiding:

- I admit that I am only nice to certain people on these forums because I fear that if I'm snarky at them that I will lose all respect and credibility from all other forumers.

- I admit that I believe the Titanic and Olympic were switched.

Edited by dseehafer, 18 May 2017 - 07:28 AM.

CREATOR OF THE "A DETAILED LOOK AT" AND THE "WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE??" SERIES!! 

KlnDiJZ.gif

"The whole strategy of the war turns at this period to this ship (the Tirpitz), which is holding four times the number of British capital ships paralyzed, to say nothing of the two new American battleships retained in the Atlantic."

- Winston Churchill

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #45 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

View PostRipNuN2, on 18 May 2017 - 02:34 AM, said:

I admit that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Now just give me that Ring please...

:coin:

Chobittsu #46 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:02 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View Postdseehafer, on 18 May 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

- I admit that I have a hatred for anything Soviet and in-game I purposely make sure that I have fewer battles in Russian ships than any other nation, and if a new nation is introduced (Italy) I will not play a Russian ship until that new nation has surpassed the Russian nation in number battles played.

I admit that I didn't mind Russia or Russians until I met Gaijin Entertainment, then my opinion of them soured VERY quickly.  (Yet for some reason Squad, the guys who made KSP, didn't make me have a strong dislike for Mexicans... despite Squad's business dealings and treatment of it's userbase being arguably far worse than how Gaijin treats it's cattle)

- I admit that I would absolutely love it if submarines were in-game, though I have not shared this information publicly until now. :hiding:

As much as I agree that they were an intricate part of naval warfare, I still firmly beleive that they were best as an anti-logistics weapon for attacking slow and derpy shipping, not fast and punchy warships

- I admit that I am only nice to certain people on these forums because I fear that if I'm snarky at them that I will lose all respect and credibility from all other forumers.

You don't need to worry about being snarky with me, I can take it   ;P

- I admit that I believe the Titanic and Olympic were switched.

That is a tale that I would love to believe, though with one ship at the bottom of the Atlantic and the other long since scrapped, I doubt we'll every have the answer to this.

Edited by Chobittsu, 18 May 2017 - 08:08 AM.

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

RivertheRoyal #47 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

Captain

• Members

I'll admit that seeing an enemy CV triggers a sadistic side of me normally seen fairly rarely.

If I can, I'll 'play' with them to my hearts content~ 

Vossie #48 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:26 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

I admit that wasnt always as chilled and slow of temper as i am today. there was once a time in my life where if you looked at me the wrong way i would bury my fist in your gut. having said that, i have never hit a woman.

thankfully that part of me is long gone and dead, replaced by a much more docile, though still emotionally stubborn me. and i believe firmly that that is the reason why i will never, ever, on purpose, deal team damage in game, no matter what is happening.

IT'S NOT A JEEP! IT'S A LAND CRUISER!!!

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

As told by warships.today

Vossie #49 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

• Beta Testers

i also admit to being severely biased against anything england in life, despite the fact my mother is english. you can chalk that up to 6 years in the english public school system and daily physical abuse and fights at the hands of a bunch of english cowards that turned tail the second i learned to throw a decent punch. just bc i was different and from zimbabwe

having said that, my favorite line in game is the brit RN CL line... go figure. i also have quite a few friends who are brits too. its just a general bias against the country itself

Edited by Vossie, 18 May 2017 - 08:54 AM.

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

RivertheRoyal #50 Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

Captain

• Members

I'll admit that how well I do in a ship mostly depends on how ascetically pleasing it is to me. Though, given that things tend to look better to me the longer I stare at them, it might also have to do with how often I'm playing certain ships....

Vossie #51 Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

• Beta Testers

View PostRivertheRoyal, on 18 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'll admit that how well I do in a ship mostly depends on how ascetically pleasing it is to me. Though, given that things tend to look better to me the longer I stare at them, it might also have to do with how often I'm playing certain ships....

that may be why i love the gnies... is such a fantastic looking ship...

Vossie 

Doomlock #52 Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I admit that I have a crippling fear of losing someone, friends mostly, by saying, asking, or doing something that offends them and causes the end of the friendship.

That's why I'm very neutral on these forums when saying some things, talking to my IRL friends, and even my clan mates.

(Which is why I can sympathize with River's comment about paranoia.) 

Fair winds and following seas! -Doomlock

Doom lord of HiNon: Purveyor of ship knowledge.

My Complete list of Warship Pics and AHLA's

Carrier_Lexington #53 Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

Ensign

• Members

I'll admit that I don't actually own any sets (yet) of Warhammer 40K.

"Heresy!"

Wowzery #54 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

Commander

• Members

I will admit to liking Ancient Aliens.

Spoiler

CaptainKaitoGhost #55 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I admit that I used to spend entirely too much money on Magic: the Gathering cards. (I still collect the dragons, especially if they're shiney :look: )

Come visit the Bunker!  A casual place to talk about the game!

http://thebunker.fre.../world-warships

Carrier_Lexington #56 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostCaptainKaitoGhost, on 18 May 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

I admit that I used to spend entirely too much money on Magic: the Gathering cards. (I still collect the dragons, especially if they're shiney :look: )

I admit that I still do.

"Heresy!"

renegadestatuz #57 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

Captain

• Members

I admit that I have a tendency to go after/target out of state cars for traffic stops on the highways because they're less likely to know the laws or speeds on sections of the highways that don't have a posted speed limit and it makes for an easy stop. Also because they're more than likely not able to get back to the state for their court date for the traffic stop/ticket and will miss their court date, resulting in a bench warrant being put or for them. In my state you can't just pay your fine once it happens, you're given a court date to go in front of a judge for your traffic offense, and by law have to attend the court date or pay/get a lawyer to attend in your place.

Edited by renegadestatuz, 18 May 2017 - 01:39 PM.

​Those who rebel, must be cleansed of their ways.

MrDeaf #58 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Admiral

• Members

I admit to using wall hacks in WoWs on a couple of ships

by wall hacks, I mean RF

Subscribe to this Thread or Youtube for the latest videos.

The Corgiolis Effect: When you notice you need more torpedoes on your ship

Vossie #59 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostMrDeaf, on 18 May 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

I admit to using wall hacks in WoWs on a couple of ships

by wall hacks, I mean RF

i admit that i ran into Mr Deaf on my team last night, but i played such a derp in my Bismarck (only 60K dmg and team loss) that i just kept quiet

Vossie 

MrDeaf #60 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Admiral

• Members

View PostVossie, on 18 May 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

i admit that i ran into Mr Deaf on my team last night, but i played such a derp in my Bismarck (only 60K dmg and team loss) that i just kept quiet

yesterday was a very derpy day indeed, myself included.

I admit I was drunk yesterday.

Edited by MrDeaf, 18 May 2017 - 02:17 PM.

Subscribe to this Thread or Youtube for the latest videos.

The Corgiolis Effect: When you notice you need more torpedoes on your ship

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users