Commander

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostMrDeaf, on 17 May 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

I like clubbing seals

I'm not legally deaf

My paint skills are atrocious

I want WoWs Kitakami for myself only

I want a Destroyer that has 9+ torps broadside, 38+ knots and 5.4km max concealment

As to the DD . The one you want is the Ok Nik . Not only 12 torps broadside but up to 7 guns broadside (and what the AP does to tier 5 and lower cruisers is pure lolz) . speed is pretty much want you wanted just a slightly worse concealment at 5.7 Km .   :playing:

CPU   Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz/ 3.84Ghz with turbo      GPU   NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2G      Ram   12gig and 26.2gig available on a flash drive configured for ready boost    HDD   1Tb 7200rpm    OS   Windows 8.1

RipNuN2 #23 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:34 AM

Commander

• Members

I admit that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Doomlock #24 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostRipNuN2, on 17 May 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

I admit that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Fair winds and following seas! -Doomlock

Doom lord of HiNon: Purveyor of ship knowledge.

My Complete list of Warship Pics and AHLA's

MrDeaf #25 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

Admiral

• Members

View PostChien_Lu_Anderman, on 17 May 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

As to the DD . The one you want is the Ok Nik . Not only 12 torps broadside but up to 7 guns broadside (and what the AP does to tier 5 and lower cruisers is pure lolz) . speed is pretty much want you wanted just a slightly worse concealment at 5.7 Km .   :playing:

I have it.

It only goes 36.5 knots and only has 5.65km concealment.

must have 38+ knots and at least 5.6km concealment

Subscribe to this Thread or Youtube for the latest videos.

The Corgiolis Effect: When you notice you need more torpedoes on your ship

iEaTDaGrudge #26 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

I admit seal clubbing is epic..

Rolkatsuki #27 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 18 May 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

I admit......

That I think RivertheRoyal, Rolkatsuki, Chobittsu, and all the rest of you guys, really, are awesome.

(Wanted to make someone feel happy)

EXCEPT YOU, BigJohnsonLogan!

ok ok I admit that I blushed and was touch by this /;^_\\

The Great South Land's most truculent Dunkerque captain~

2s1vtak.png

HowitzerBlitzer #28 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

Ensign

• Members

I admit that I dance to the music from How It's Made.

Signature by HowitzerBlitzer

Yam + Tomato = Yamato

khaenn35 #29 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View Postpewpewpew42, on 18 May 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

I miss Star Wars the Clone Wars... like the kids' cartoon. That stuff was amazing...

Yes.

Official Forum Elite Admiral Potato/[edited]  <o 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

I try my best, don't judge me q.q

I am in no way the most reliable source of information nor any expert in the game, but I will try my best and you are free to correct/rebutt me!

LordSteve #30 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Sometimes I cry for no reason.

And I still sleep with a huge stuffed teddy bear.

DerKrampus #31 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

Ensign

• Members

I admit that if I'm playing, I'm probably drinking.

And if I'm winning, I'm -definitely- drinking.  

bassmasta76 #32 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostHowitzerBlitzer, on 17 May 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

I admit that I dance to the music from How It's Made.

Love that show... could binge it for hours :great:

B

Chobittsu #33 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

I auditioned for an audio-only role in Iron Sky, and was once suckered into a failed project meant to be a film of the second book in the Wizard of Oz series. Whole thing was pretty much doomed from the start but I auditioned and got the role anyway. However, nothing ever came of it

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

WanderingGhost #34 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Alpha Tester

My first anime was the original Gundam and Speed Racer, quickly followed by Rurouni Kenshin, G-Gundam, and MSG: 0083 and the 08th MS team (so yes, lots of Toonami)

Yes, I watched DB/DBZ, more out of interest and boredom than "this is the greatest thing ever" - that said TeamFourStar's DBZ abridged - is awesome, and funny as hell. Even if you thought DBZ was dumb, you might like this cause it makes fun of it.

I miss the old DCAU, all of it (Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League, Batman Beyond, Static Shock)

While I like the MCU, I'm a huge DC fan - which if anyone has ever seen me comment on it and think's otherwise, your wrong, I bash the current movies BECAUSE I love these characters, or at least respect them, and so far only Batman, Wonder Woman, Alfred, and at least most of the Squad are right, even if the writing otherwise is terrible. And yes, I'm fie with Batman as he is because the Adam West Batman did, the Michael Keaton one did, and enjoyed it, Val Kilmers did, Bale's did in all 3 movies, and he has done it, multiple times, in the comics in sometimes cruel ways and for crueler reasons.

On that previous note - to me Suicide squad is the best of the DCEU so far (till Wonder Woman comes out and is hopefully good), because while the writing and all is bad, for lack of a better word the heart is there, and the characters I know are at least close to right.

Superman while I will rattle on about how out of character he has been in the DCEU, is actually not even in my top 10 favorite characters even just limited to heroes, maybe not even 20, of which actually, discounting Batman because, hes the freaking Batman, he's beyond the list, most of my favorites are actually the female heroes, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Batgirl/Oracle, Supergirl, Powergirl, and surprisingly to some possibly, not for how they are drawn and all. I actually like the characters themselves and all.

I still watch cartoons from the past and today, Young Justice (and it's abridged version that has a guy that does a spot on Mark Hamill Joker), Avengers Assemble and EMH, Ultimate Spiderman, Star Wars Rebels, SW: TCW, mostly that kinda stuff.

If someone brings up something I know about, or something I care enough about to go look up because I'm a quick study, most any post I make related could easily have the homer "Nerd" clip after them.

I made my mother read books with the technical descriptions of airplanes to me as a kid, and by airplanes I mean WW2 fighters - Yes I do mean when I've been studying them for over 20 years, I do mean since I was a little kid.

I basically dropped out of collage because well, basically [redacted] the system. No, it has not payed off, but at the time there was really no program for what I wanted to do with gaming and I can't stand teachers and the education system. They aren't geared for people who learn like I do and add that I have issues with authority, it just mixes as well as gasoline, thermite, fire and a nuclear bomb. 

That said - my major for the full year was media arts and animation, and after that I have taken classes at times in international business and game and simulation design, aside from picking apart games for fun. Which I excelled at all of them, partially because I was not taking them for credit and the business teacher said I should have been, though couldn't continue on with the gaming stuff toward any possible degree later - it required programming stuff which, I am capable of some, but I can't hold my place - I get lost in coding. But I can learn to read it and potentially modify it.

I tend to play devils advocate. I can usually see both sides of the argument, even if I disagree. Sometimes however, like manual drops being removed as well as strafe, I am on the minority/unpopular side.

I don't always use my brain. By that, you may see me in game make a silly mistake that gets me killed or looks dumb, but thats because I may have had my thoughts drift elsewhere. I know a lot about history, am very good with science and understand/did well in classes dealing with engineering, aerodynamics, physics, chemistry, etc. I can understand usually what the likes of Neil Degrasse Tyson talk about without them putting it into average Joe terms and have myself translated some of that kind of stuff for my mother. I get sometimes relatively difficult to grasp theoretical physics. But my brain can not always stay on one thought in one place.

I watch Ancient Aliens - no I'm not like crazy hair boy with the meme, but there is something to be said that it is a possibility that an extraterrestrial life form could have advanced further then us and visited us in the past, as well as now, and had an impact because I do believe that somewhere out there is other intelligent life. Though I also think if they are smart and have observed our world the last 20 years, that they are also likely staying away going "they are way too crazy and unpredictable right now."

I believe in ghosts and what not. I have seen and experienced things that have no other rational explanation.

Tying in with above, I am somewhat superstitious. And a firm believer of "Don't tempt the fates"

I likely watched Backdraft way too many times as a kid.... lets just say how Ronald and Shadow talk about it at times, actually makes sense to me.

I'm all about offense and drive them back, I got no issues charging headlong into the fray and if need be using my ship as a battering ram and using things in this and other games in ways others would think to never use them. But to any who have actually read the stuff above, I am on that line between genius and insanity, but, at least I'm the good kinda crazy that isn't a danger to people.... outside of the game. :hiding: Definitely in it cause y'know, point is to blow up enemy ships and all.

I can't spell well, at all. I am why auto correct and spell check exist. I have a huge vocabulary and can at times break out the 20 dollar words but my spelling outside simple things is mostly phonetic, why I tend to use abbreviations and at times simpler words.

On which note, you will also note I tend to use some UK spellings, while born and raised in the US (outside Philly, Eagles for life), my grandmother who had a large hand in raising me was from Belfast (why I've been trying to get that ship, especially after she passed away last October suddenly), and so when she helped with spelling, a lot of the books I got were from there, and I spent actually a lot of time there (before the tentative peace in 1997), so some spellings I can't use the American way cause it just looks wrong, the two you'll likely see most here is Grey and Armour. It's also why you will see me avoid commenting in certain threads dealing with UK ships and all because even if it's meant as a joke and all, like a thread yesterday about Warspite's buff that had "Rule Britannia", it's better I say nothing because it gets political and deals with my views and both mine and my families experiences that I have no desire to impose on others. Also why you will see me use "bloody", often substituting for a 4 letter word and it's variants because well, lets just say vocabulary is not exactly restricted in my house, even the stuff on George Carlin's list of things you can't say on TV.

KmsH44 #35 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:08 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I'll bite.

For the game:

1) I refuse to reveal my age due to my fear that I'll suddenly become less respected and kicked/shunned out of circles that I participate in.

In real life:

1) I wolf down food at a surprising rate. It is a comment I hear a lot, and annoys anyone I'm eating around, as I finish my plate when they're halfway done. Obviously slowing conversation involving myself and others.

2) My stature is, in fact, very ursine; my stance, posture, movement, etc. I've gotten the compliment from five different people. 

3) I wear nothing but tucked in T-Shirts, Blue Jeans, my leather belt, and Steel Toes every day. If not, I'm wearing night-clothes I haven't bothered to change out of.

4) Tying into 3, I wear night-clothes.

5) My favorite TV show is Adam-12, 2nd best is Columbo.

6) My first computer game was Jane's Attack Squadron, a very limited WWII flight simulator. (I then branched to all sorts of WWII IL-2 flight sims and my interest in WWII.)

CrazyHorse_Denver #36 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I admit I watch reruns of The Gilmore Girls.:hiding:

USN:Benson, Atlanta, Indianapolis, N.Orleans, Arizona, Colorado, N.Carolina, Iowa, Missouri, Ranger, Lexington, Essex

KMS:V-170, E. Gaede, Hermelin, Emden, G.Spee, Yorck, K.Albert, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Bismarck, F.DerGrobe

VMF:Gnevny, Leningrad, Svietlana, Murmansk, Budyonny, Shchors, Mikhail Kutuzov

IJN:Isokaze, Akatsuki, Ishizuchi, Fuso, Amagi, Izumo, Ryujo, Hiryu, Shokaku, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao, ARP Kirishima

RN:Campbeltown, Black Swan, Fiji, Edinburgh, Warspite, Hood  Misc. Anshan, Blyskawica, LaGalissonnie, 

Mezurashi #37 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:36 AM

I admit that I'm addicted to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I scoff them up like there's no tomorrow whenever I get my hands on one.

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

Khafni #38 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:58 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostMezurashi, on 17 May 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

I admit that I'm addicted to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I scoff them up like there's no tomorrow whenever I get my hands on one.

Thanks! After reading this I had to go make one - two slices of jellied bread with one slice gobbed up with peanut butter in the middle. I am a proud PBJ addict.

I also admit to not being much of an anime fan but was routinely late to class so I wouldn't miss Star Blazers...

RivertheRoyal #39 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:09 AM

Captain

• Members

I'll admit that I have almost no clue what I'm doing when writing, and that most things are just off the cuff. I feel slightly guilty every time I see how many people are reading my stuff, since it's never good enough in my own eyes. 

I'm also a very secretive person by nature, and frequently get bouts of paranoia. I don't like sharing some parts of my life.

And finally, I have zero freaking clues as to how the hell I'm nearly unicum here in WoWs. It just happened, and I don't exactly know what I'm doing differently from anyone else. There's still a part of me that's convinced it's all just good luck.       

Yoshiblue #40 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

Ensign

• Members

If I can help it, I have imported a Charzard into every pokemon game since Firered and almost achieved every ribbon on it. I also try to have a Nidoking and Nidoqueen in every game while doing the story. Having friends that have progressed further than me helps with this.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users