Jump to content


In preparation for the Bismarck campaign...


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HowitzerBlitzer #1 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

    Ensign

  • Members

  • 1,050
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013

 Signature by HowitzerBlitzer

Yam + Tomato = Yamato


NitroLauncher717 #2 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:46 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 179
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

You'd better watch out, you'd better watch your sides

you'd better keep calm I'm telling you why

Hood and Biz are coming to town

They're Making a list

Of mis'ns to do

Gonna find out who's casual and Core

Hood and Biz are coming to town

 

They'll load in while you're sleeping,

and be here when you awake

They'll know if you've got card or skill

So be skilled, for your stat's sake

 

I've got card. Not dealing with that 7 stage nonesense.

 


Sampson|Smith|Albany|St.Louis|Clemson|Phoenix|Langely|Marblehead(PAX)|Texas|Arizona|Cleveland|Atlanta|New Orleans|Benson|North Carolina| |Murmansk|Derzki| |Mikasa|Katori|Shiratsuyu| |G-101|Konig Albert|Scharnhorst|Tirpitz|Graff Spee| |Black Swan|Leander|

Kongo|Haruna|Kirishima|Hiei|Myoko|Ashigara|Nachi|Haguro|Takao

Day Zero Missouri


HowitzerBlitzer #3 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:03 AM

    Ensign

  • Members

  • 1,050
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013

View PostNitroLauncher717, on 17 May 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

I've got card. Not dealing with that 7 stage nonesense.

 

I've got skills (stat wise...), so I'll see what I can do in this event. Comes right in as I'm planning to take a short break from WoT, too! Couldn't ask for better timing.


 Signature by HowitzerBlitzer

Yam + Tomato = Yamato


nickalaso123 #4 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:22 AM

    Seaman

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 46
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

View PostNitroLauncher717, on 17 May 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

You'd better watch out, you'd better watch your sides

you'd better keep calm I'm telling you why

Hood and Biz are coming to town

They're Making a list

Of mis'ns to do

Gonna find out who's casual and Core

Hood and Biz are coming to town

 

They'll load in while you're sleeping,

and be here when you awake

They'll know if you've got card or skill

So be skilled, for your stat's sake

 

I've got card. Not dealing with that 7 stage nonesense.

 

 

10/10 for a good song :)

Shame I'm too poor to afford Hood since I've always wanted that ship. At least I'll hopefully get a free Bismarck and sell the Gneisenau for extra credits.



dark.png


NitroLauncher717 #5 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 179
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Postnickalaso123, on 17 May 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

 

10/10 for a good song :)

Shame I'm too poor to afford Hood since I've always wanted that ship. At least I'll hopefully get a free Bismarck and sell the Gneisenau for extra credits.

 

at tier 7 it's going to be something like $40 right? (Base) I may or may not buy it, I'm not sure. I sure don't NEED another prem BB. Much less ANOTHER Battleship line to work :P

Sampson|Smith|Albany|St.Louis|Clemson|Phoenix|Langely|Marblehead(PAX)|Texas|Arizona|Cleveland|Atlanta|New Orleans|Benson|North Carolina| |Murmansk|Derzki| |Mikasa|Katori|Shiratsuyu| |G-101|Konig Albert|Scharnhorst|Tirpitz|Graff Spee| |Black Swan|Leander|

Kongo|Haruna|Kirishima|Hiei|Myoko|Ashigara|Nachi|Haguro|Takao

Day Zero Missouri


FCA_Wichita #6 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Beta Testers

  • 2,176
  • Member since:
    12-07-2012


"I'll get you my pretty, and your little destroyer too!"

(Fog) Signatures done by Fuchsy

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users