How do you review after battle hit damage on your ship

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tropicthnder #1 Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Seaman

• Members

Wanted to be able to see what sunk my ship at full health in one hit with a "Juliet charlie signal flag" that protects the magazine 100%. Just wanted to verify that it wasnt a magazine explosion that got me and so the review of how my ship got destroyed would be very helpful.    

Lert #2 Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

Admiral

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

JC protects you from dets, not devastating strikes of taking multiple battleship caliber AP shells to the citadel. IIRC, the detailed report should tell you how many hits you took. Or, watch the replay, there's a different icon for detonating than for devstrikes.

(Above stats not guaranteed accurate. I'm a supertester and test ships don't always register correctly)

Ship hipster: I liked Alabama before it was cool

kerensky914 #3 Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Supertester

If you got detonated, you will get the award for it.  And the flags, unless it isn't your first today.

"it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth, who was obviously talking about the forums...

"Doctors can always bury their mistakes.  Architects can only advise their client to plant vines." - Frank Lloyd Wright

awiggin #4 Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

View Posttropicthnder, on 17 May 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

Wanted to be able to see what sunk my ship at full health in one hit with a "Juliet charlie signal flag" that protects the magazine 100%. Just wanted to verify that it wasnt a magazine explosion that got me and so the review of how my ship got destroyed would be very helpful.    

If you were in random you would have received the detonation award. and you should be able to hover over the damage in the detail screen and get further details.

Edited by awiggin, 17 May 2017 - 05:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users