0.6.5 Bug Reporting

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Grampy2015 #41 Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View Postbat1159man, on 17 May 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

I am not sure what is happening.  In the two recent DD battles, my HUD disappeared after switching from torps to guns.  When this happens, I cannot see any of my indicators, team players panel or mini-map.  Sometimes when I hold my view at the bottom of the screen, the HUD flickers but does not come back until the new battle starts or I exit the current game and come back in.

I planned on putting in screenshots and opening up a ticket but when I watched the replays, the HUD was there through the whole battle in the replay.  So if the HUD is there in the replay, how is it disappearing in the game? I have no mods running at this time.

I have this happen to me often for several months now.  I hit ctrl/alt/dlt bringing up the task manager, clicking on world of warships in the manager, then re-click on the game and all is well.  Hope this helps you....at least you don't have to close out of the game.  

Gandariel #42 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

Unable to add any aditional task in bismarck mission while final task in progress.

Spoiler

Edited by Gandariel, 18 May 2017 - 07:41 PM.

NolaMike #43 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Just had a Kutuzov on our team stay afk whole battle. That issue persisted throughout the last build. Looks like it's not fixed.

Aside from that the MM is horrible and it's not fun to play anymore. Maybe it's that lame Bismarck mission. Each game seems to have 5 BB's per side (many Bismarcks) and/or dd's, many with long range torps.  Think I'm taking a hiatus til the crap is over, if that is the cause. 

Argonaught_10 #44 Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

My Hood captain is resetting to the default 12 skills, but no skills picked. He also loses all earned experience.This is after resetting his skills again.

Still resetting next day. All British captains skills reset, I guess I get a free reset today.

Edited by Argonaught_10, 20 May 2017 - 12:45 AM.

dEsTurbed1 #45 Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Bismarck secondaries not firing until 7.4 km.

In port says range 10.0 km

THIS IS NOT WORLD OF BATTLESHIPS...CRY MORE AND IT WILL BE....

"REMOVE STEALTH TORP CHEAT"-Forum topic  found 4/17

If you wanted nuetuered IJN destroyers you succeeded. You could give them 3 sec turret rotation and rail guns to 20 km...it's lack of rof and stealthy torps that are needed.

Beanland #46 Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

My Benson AA does not turn off as it should, regardless of using "P" to toggle it. The icon shows it enable/disable but even when off the AA still fires. No mods installed, tried rebooting, happened in multiple games.

Lieutenant_Horn #47 Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:56 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Were sigma values tampered with? I've noticed that ship shell groupings, especially BB shells, are falling way short of where I was aiming. Also, I've had two instances of an Atlanta invisi-firing me in a wide open area.

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat.

Fortune favors the bold.

HMCS_Devilfish #48 Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:04 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Just happened , loaded into Wows, no sound, loaded into game still no sound, game starts go to full speed move forward for 5 seconds game locks,had to reboot computer to get back into game were sound worked and all was good

This has happened before but that was 8 months ago ,thought all was fixed 

Halinspark #49 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Out of battle, Im fine. In battle,my EVERYTHING is screwed. The only things that still function are the map and the scoreboard. Chat doesn't work. When I hold CTRL or bring up a menu with ESC or ALT+F4, I have no cursor and cannot select any options. The battle results screen is completely black as well, meaning after each battle I need to close the client with my task manager and restart the game.

Spoiler

In these screenshots, I'm sailing Tier 1 Cruiser Hashidate, not the Tier 8 Destroyer textField it thinks I'm sailing.

And no, I don't know if it happens with other ships. Not the best time for me to attempt grinding out the Bismarck campaign.

Enzyme21 #50 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:51 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Friend and I have had an issue with smoke crashing our games while playing my Kutuzov and he in Edinbugh. Two games in a row my smoke would be close to done so div mate uses his smoke. Game has critical error as soon as he engages his smoke while still in mine. Used the same strat yesterday (17may17) with a different friend with same ships and no issues.

Jarulck #51 Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

The Hunt the Bismarck campaign is causing my computer to restart or my graphics card to shut down.

It has happened 5 times in a row now, and only occurs when I'm in the screen to select tasks. After a couple of seconds on the screen, my computer will either restart, or the screen will go solid white and my graphics card shuts down, forcing me to do a hard reset to be able to do anything.

I'm running a GTX 1070, and I have the latest stable drivers installed (As of this morning, the 19th).

Darth_Bobo_ #52 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Crashing just after loading since last update.  Appears to happen when the game tries to render a ship in the Dry Dock port.  NO MODS No other computer issues.

Attached Files

• Attached File   0.6.5.PNG   65.79K

Comrad_Pravda #53 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

Seaman

• Members

The ARP Kirishima (Yotaroh) voice is no longer selectable for other ships.

To be clear, there is an ARP Kirishima voice actor, and a ARP Kirishima (Yotaroh) voice actor. The two sets of voice overs are different. One captain looks like a pink stuffed bear. The other one is a girl. The girl one works for me. The Tedy bear voice is the one that doesn't work.

I still have the captain, and it still works when I play that captain on an ARP ship, but I can't use the voice for other ships (like a Yamato) the way I can with other ARP voice overs I have earned in the past. This was my favorite voice. Can you get it working again please?

I attached a picture of the captain, who's voice seems not to be working properly, along with the dropdown list of voice actors you can see that I have available. As you can clearly see, despite the fact that I have a Yamato selected in the background with a normal, non-anime, male captain, I can select Haruna as the voice actor for my Yamato in the Settings ---> Audio ---> Voiceover Modifications option. I used to be able to do that with Kirishima (Yotaroh). Now I can't.

I would really like to get her back. The bloodlust in her voice and her laugh when she sinks an enemy is delicious.

Attached Files

• Attached File   kirishima yotaroh.jpg   81.25K
  • Attached File   Haruna selected for Yamato.jpg   51.79K

MisoSovp #54 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View Postdeltatrooper653, on 17 May 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

Now when i am shift selecting my squadrons while playing as a CV, it will always zoom in/out as well. It seems to be an issue that only surfaced with this version of the game.

I am getting this problem too and so is my clan mate. Please fix wargaming <3 

Edited by MisoSovp, 20 May 2017 - 03:58 AM.

Grampy2015 #55 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:43 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostLieutenant_Horn, on 18 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Were sigma values tampered with? I've noticed that ship shell groupings, especially BB shells, are falling way short of where I was aiming. Also, I've had two instances of an Atlanta invisi-firing me in a wide open area.

I had this happen to me but they were in a Kutuzov.  I thought this was stopped a patch or two ago but still happening it seems.  I've had others say they are being invisi-fired on also.

_PisnNapalm_ #56 Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

Seaman

• Members

I'm having the HUD flickering or disappearing issues as well.  I do not run any mods.  It seems to happen at random.  I had it happen in my very second game today and yesterday after a run of several games in a row.

My drivers are up to date. 

slc25 #57 Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:19 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

lag on your end.    fix it.  been this way since your up date last week. 

Wildbl #58 Posted Yesterday, 06:23 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Game froze with 11:16 left in Random Battle game. Had to use Windows Task Manager to close game.

2nd time in last 7 days.

Wild Bill

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users