• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sir_Davos_Seaworth #1 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Strange results screen:

No on my team shot me... Ideas? :read_fish:

The Onion Knight demands trial by World of Warships

Fleet in Being at Put-In-Bay Ohio: Brig, Niagara. Ironclad, Michigan (latter Wolverine)

KmsH44 #2 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

WITCH!

Herr_Reitz #3 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

You're pink - thar be yer problem matey

Special_Kay #4 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

If you were already pink, it's possible you suffered some reflected damage. Though there's no number, so whatever "damage" you caused yourself was non-hit points damage. Carriers may see this at times even when they are not pink, when they strike their own aircraft in a strafing run. But it isn't supposed to be possible for Dunkerque to damage her own float planes.

Perhaps you were pink, struck an ally with a shell which shattered or bounced, and were then penalized by receiving a multiple of the damage that your shell caused (i.e., zero).

Edited by Special_Kay, 17 May 2017 - 01:38 AM.

I am on vacation through June and into July 2017. There will be stretches where I am around infrequently, interspersed with stretches of complete absence.
Learn how to quantify the effect of fire chance modifications!

Enable replays! You never know when you will discover a bug or witness someone exploiting or being abusive, and demonstrating it to WG staff is much more difficult without a replay.

ValkyrWarframe #5 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

Captain

• Members

Maybe you performed this bug by accident?

Key: *In top 50 players on the server, Can't afford at the moment, 

USN: Clemson, Benson, St. Louis, Cleveland, Atlanta* (Guide Coming Soon!), New Orleans, New York, North Carolina, Iowa, Strike Bogue, Strike Ranger, Strike Lexington

IJN/Fleet of Fog/Dragon: Shinonome, Hatsuharu, Kagero, ARP Ashigara/Haguro/Myoko/Nachi, Southern Dragon, Mogami, ARP Takao, Mikasa, ARP Haruna/Hiei/Kirishima/KongouNagamon, Amagi, Hiryu

Soviet Union/Russia/Royal Navy: Kiev, Ognevoi, Svietlana*, Kirov*(My Guide), Chapayev, Dmitri Donskoi, Moskva* (My Guide)Black Swan (kek), Fiji, Edinburgh, Neptune

Kriegsmarine/Marine NationaleT-22Konigsberg, Admiral Graf Spee, Yorck, Nassau, Gneisenau, Bismarck, Friant, Émile Bertin (Guide Coming Soon!), La Galissonniére, Dunkerque (Gift from TenguBlade)

Special_Kay #6 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:41 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

View PostValkyrWarframe, on 16 May 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

Maybe you performed this bug by accident?

It also has been possible in the past for ships like Udaloi to hit their own torpedoes and suffer damage from it.

View PostHerr_Reitz, on 16 May 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

You're pink - thar be yer problem matey

We should see a line in the centre column of that screenshot showing how long the player will be pink for, if that is the case. If memory serves it even shows (albeit a zero) when you have worked off your pink-ness in the match you just played.

Edited by Special_Kay, 17 May 2017 - 01:42 AM.

I am on vacation through June and into July 2017. There will be stretches where I am around infrequently, interspersed with stretches of complete absence.

Enable replays! You never know when you will discover a bug or witness someone exploiting or being abusive, and demonstrating it to WG staff is much more difficult without a replay.

JochenHeiden #7 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostSpecial_Kay, on 16 May 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

It also has been possible in the past for ships like Udaloi to hit their own torpedoes and suffer damage from it.

How does a ship that can go 40kts catch up to and get hit by a torpedo doing 65kts in a straight line?

A super special thank you to Eric_Von_Hess for his incredibly generous gift of Mikhail Kutuzov!

|KRG| Kriegsmaschine - Prushn & JochenHeiden, division partners for life!

Please visit my Youtube page for exciting WOWS Battle Replays:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCouxqbVLTQRue1omZ-INlag

Special_Kay #8 Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:03 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers

View PostJochenHeiden, on 16 May 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

How does a ship that can go 40kts catch up to and get hit by a torpedo doing 65kts in a straight line?

By being in a hard turn with the stern sliding out towards the side the torpedoes are being launched from. I'm pretty sure it was a bug caused by how the engine abstracts ship momentum, but it could simply be caused by firing the launchers at a flat enough angle, such that their relative velocity is covering less space than that of your stern's angular speed.

I haven't done it myself, but it was in a video that made the rounds.

Edited by Special_Kay, 17 May 2017 - 04:05 AM.

Sir_Davos_Seaworth #9 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Sorry, I should have said I wasn't pink before or after the game...Maybe one of the loaders dropped a shell or something? LOL.

The Onion Knight demands trial by World of Warships

Fleet in Being at Put-In-Bay Ohio: Brig, Niagara. Ironclad, Michigan (latter Wolverine)

ValkyrWarframe #10 Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostJochenHeiden, on 16 May 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

It was possible at one point, before the split in fact, when Udaloi had slow 8 km torpedoes 

Key: *In top 50 players on the server, Can't afford at the moment, 

USN: Clemson, Benson, St. Louis, Cleveland, Atlanta* (Guide Coming Soon!), New Orleans, New York, North Carolina, Iowa, Strike Bogue, Strike Ranger, Strike Lexington

IJN/Fleet of Fog/Dragon: Shinonome, Hatsuharu, Kagero, ARP Ashigara/Haguro/Myoko/Nachi, Southern Dragon, Mogami, ARP Takao, Mikasa, ARP Haruna/Hiei/Kirishima/KongouNagamon, Amagi, Hiryu

Soviet Union/Russia/Royal Navy: Kiev, Ognevoi, Svietlana*, Kirov*(My Guide), Chapayev, Dmitri Donskoi, Moskva* (My Guide)Black Swan (kek), Fiji, Edinburgh, Neptune

Kriegsmarine/Marine NationaleT-22Konigsberg, Admiral Graf Spee, Yorck, Nassau, Gneisenau, Bismarck, Friant, Émile Bertin (Guide Coming Soon!), La Galissonniére, Dunkerque (Gift from TenguBlade)

Also tagged with Bugs?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users