Suggestion-Stop giving Reserves when Flags and Cammo are selected for crates

crates reserves

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tpaktop2_1 #1 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

Ensign

• Alpha Tester

I can understand if try my "luck" in getting the extra reserves slots, however when selecting flags and camouflage for crates, that is all that I am expecting. I want no slots for the reserves, free XPs, or credits.

As it goes now, it will be like my WoT barracks with 300 empty slots for crews. BTW my Reserves in WoWS are 78 slots empty now, thanks to WG. Its too bad we can't sell them back from inventory. In the future WG, just give out flags and cammo when crates are selected for flags and cammo. I won't be upset at you for that.

"I have not yet begun to fight!" - Capt. J.P. Jones

In the sky, on the ground and in the sea. Remember the Murmansk! For Gunlion's sake

Flush your DNS: Press the Windows key + R to open the run dialog, and enter this command: ipconfig /flushdns     Now restart your computer.

AVR_Project #2 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:07 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Maybe an option to sell commander slots for credits?

So much has been lost, so much forgotten. So much pain, so much blood. And for what? I wonder. The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between. But there is still time to seize that one last, fragile moment. To choose something better, to make a difference.  -- Babylon 5

CorradoG60 #3 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I got a bunch over the weekend also and I always pick camo and flags.

TenguBlade #4 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

That's something interesting to consider.  Making even unlucky "Try Your Luck" containers have the non-standard stuff like port and reserve slots might encourage more people to try it (for better or worse).

Don't know if you have a dark sense of humor?  If you laugh at this, you do.

IJN: Yamato, Amagi, Ibuki, Mogami, Shokaku, Hiryu, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Kamikaze R, Katori, MikasaKongō, Myōkō, Kirishima, Haruna, Hiei, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro, TakaoSouthern Dragon

USN: Montana, Iowa, New Mexico, New Orleans, Pensacola, Cleveland, Langley/Bogue, Farragut

European Navies: Gnevny, Shchors, Nürnberg/Yorck, Bayern, Fiji, Blyskawica (Gift from Compassghost), Scharnhorst (First and only bought), Admiral Graf Spee

RedSeaBear #5 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

In all the Try Your Luck containers I've gotten, I don't think I've ever seen extra reserve slots. In fact I've only gotten one or two port slots from TYLs. Having typed this I fully expect to receive one or 12 today. 

:D

~Admiral of the Sinksalot Fleet~

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

TeamFire Lighting the way to Victory

Estimated_Prophet #6 Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostRedSeaBear, on 16 May 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

In all the Try Your Luck containers I've gotten, I don't think I've ever seen extra reserve slots. In fact I've only gotten one or two port slots from TYLs. Having typed this I fully expect to receive one or 12 today. 

:D

Think I've received 16-20 or more reserve slots; I don't exactly remember; in any case, I think they've all shown up in signal or consumable containers...

Edited by Estimated_Prophet, 16 May 2017 - 10:02 PM.

Forget Ise! Give me Hyuuga!!!

CrazyHorse_Denver #7 Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Indeed...because of the supply containers I now have more empty reserve slots than I'd ever try to fill. Yet I fully expect to be getting more of them. It would be nice if we could sell off the excess.

USN:Benson, Atlanta, Indianapolis, N.Orleans, Arizona, Colorado, N.Carolina, Iowa, Missouri, Ranger, Lexington, Essex

KMS:V-170, E. Gaede, Hermelin, Emden, G.Spee, Yorck, K.Albert, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Bismarck, F.DerGrobe

VMF:Gnevny, Leningrad, Svietlana, Murmansk, Budyonny, Shchors, Mikhail Kutuzov

IJN:Isokaze, Akatsuki, Ishizuchi, Fuso, Amagi, Izumo, Ryujo, Hiryu, Shokaku, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao, ARP Kirishima

RN:Campbeltown, Black Swan, Fiji, Edinburgh, Warspite  Misc. Anshan, Blyskawica, LaGalissonnie, 

GenErick64 #8 Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

Seaman

• Members

I can get behind this. I hate getting those +4 commander slots

Kongou is best ship

If you must know...

Spoiler

Also tagged with crates, reserves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users