Tazing a Tapeworm

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Psycodiver #41 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

I would not recommend tazing it. You will be tazing yourself, and getting tazed sucks. I know, I've been tazed, and decided I liked the pepper spray better. I can fight through that. I don't know if it's true, but I've heard a glass of warm sugar/milk will draw it out.

Seriously, I would rather be tazed 10 times than ever get sprayed again, god I hated that crapso much

Carrier_Lexington #42 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 05:17 AM, said:

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard a glass of warm sugar/milk will draw it out.

Well, I don't know if it's true, but I think dedicated anthelminitics would be better for killing tapeworms than more nutrients.

"Heresy!"

Shadow_1964 #43 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

Ensign

• Members

View Postm373x, on 17 May 2017 - 01:22 AM, said:

How do you do that? Do you position the glass near your **** and hope the tapeworm is lured out by the sweet smell? Why not tazing it if it comes out, just to be on the safe side?

Well, they say that you set it on the nightstand or something, and it comes out of your crap basket to go after the milk. And YEAH! Taze that bastard when it comes out! Stomp on it, stab it, shoot it, beat it with a bat, whatever ya want! Now look, I don't know if any of that is true or not, I don't even know anyone that did it. I heard this stuff as a child from old people who were born in the late 1800's. 

Edited by Shadow_1964, 17 May 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Shadow_1964 #44 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 17 May 2017 - 02:34 AM, said:

Well, I don't know if it's true, but I think dedicated anthelminitics would be better for killing tapeworms than more nutrients.

No, you don't DRINK it, you set it by you and the damned vermin is supposed to come out to get to the milk. And like I said, I heard this as a child from old people, I don't know if it really works or not. They could have just been yankin' my crank.

Shadow_1964 #45 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostPsycodiver, on 17 May 2017 - 02:29 AM, said:

Seriously, I would rather be tazed 10 times than ever get sprayed again, god I hated that crapso much

I gotta admit, after I got tazed, I felt pretty amped up when I got up............ pretty exhilarating. It doesn't actually hurt, it just feels weird, and I hate not being able to do crap about it. CAP STUN sucks, but I can fight through that. I've been hit with spray so many times though that I'm pretty used to it now. I've even had it spit in my eyes before. THAT sucks.......

Carrier_Lexington #46 Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 06:44 AM, said:

No, you don't DRINK it, you set it by you and the damned vermin is supposed to come out to get to the milk. And like I said, I heard this as a child from old people, I don't know if it really works or not. They could have just been yankin' my crank.

Think that would work better on bees. And not on tapeworms at all.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington, 17 May 2017 - 05:26 PM.

"Heresy!"

KTcraft #47 Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

If that's true... that is nasty... The tapeworm resides in your intestines.  You'd have flecks of feces coming up along with the worm if that happened.....

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." -Jesus of Nazareth, son of god  Matthew 10:32-37

For the mild mannered among us (my stream)

Shadow_1964 #48 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostCarrier_Lexington, on 17 May 2017 - 08:26 AM, said:

Think that would work better on bees. And not on tapeworms at all.

Well guess what- I sure as hell am NOT going to put the theory to the test!

Shadow_1964 #49 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostKTcraft, on 17 May 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

If that's true... that is nasty... The tapeworm resides in your intestines.  You'd have flecks of feces coming up along with the worm if that happened.....

LOL! Coming up?!!!!!! OH NO! Surely not...........

1Sherman #50 Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:39 PM

Commander

• Alpha Tester

View PostKTcraft, on 15 May 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

So I'm sure many of you may be familiar with the parasitic life form known as a tapeworm.  This creature hooks itself into your intestines and feeds on nutrients your body normally uses, growing longer and longer.  Eventually, when it grows long enough, it may end up hanging out of your backside after a particularly violent trip to the lavatories.  Recently I found myself asking this important question:

If you had a tapeworm hanging out of your backside, what would happen if you were to taze it??   What would happen to the worm? And what kind of effects would you feel?

#offtopicsection

I'm guessing you're either completely baked, wasted off your *ss, or both.

"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art."

"War. It's all you've ever known, isn't it? You were so young when you survived the Clone War. No wonder you're as equipped in spirit to fight as well as you do. War is, in your blood. I study the art of war, work to perfect it. But you, you were forged by it.

"Everything leading up to this moment has been rehearsal. The real performance is about to begin. I'm counting on it."

"They revealed their meager defenses. Now we will crush them."

"I'm not accepting surrenders at this time. I want you to know failure, utter defeat, and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you. Now. let us proceed."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users