Tazing a Tapeworm

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

KTcraft #1 Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

So I'm sure many of you may be familiar with the parasitic life form known as a tapeworm.  This creature hooks itself into your intestines and feeds on nutrients your body normally uses, growing longer and longer.  Eventually, when it grows long enough, it may end up hanging out of your backside after a particularly violent trip to the lavatories.  Recently I found myself asking this important question:

If you had a tapeworm hanging out of your backside, what would happen if you were to taze it??   What would happen to the worm? And what kind of effects would you feel?

#offtopicsection

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." -Jesus of Nazareth, son of god  Matthew 10:32-37

For the mild mannered among us (my stream)

RivertheRoyal #2 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

Captain

• Members

khaenn35 #3 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

KT, what the [edited].

Official Forum Elite Admiral Potato/[edited]  <o 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

I try my best, don't judge me q.q

I am in no way the most reliable source of information nor any expert in the game, but I will try my best and you are free to correct/rebutt me!

Chobittsu #4 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:26 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

........asking the big questions tonight, I see.

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

KTcraft #5 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

I am actually genuinely curious to know what would happen if you tazed a tapeworm sticking out of a person.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." -Jesus of Nazareth, son of god  Matthew 10:32-37

Mezurashi #6 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob #7 Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters

Good question, get yourself a tapeworm and I'll get the taser. 

Pulicat #8 Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

Commander

• Members

my profile picture shall be my response.

Panbun #9 Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:00 AM

Captain

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

Tapeworms are disgusting. If I found out I had one inside me, I'd want to get it out immediately. Then, I think that's when tazing is appropriate. Not when it's still hanging out.

This is gross. Leaving thread.

Battleship_60 #10 Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Captain

• Members

THE HELL MAN.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." There is a point beyond which they must not advance. -President Ronald Reagan October 27, 1964.
Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. ~Setsuna F. Seiei

dem0lsh0r #11 Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

Captain

• Members

Meh, I've heard (and seen) worse.

"If you don't say goodbye, you're never really gone."

Oberarzt_U511 #12 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers

Someone might have to taze you instead, so that you can be safely delivered to your nearest asylum. 

"In Silence Deeds Do Grow" - Inscription, Helmut von Moltke

pewpewpew42 #13 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

Spoiler

No looky inside for the squeamish

light.png

KTcraft #14 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

Well, some interesting/insightful answers, some entertaining answers, and some useless(looking at you khaen and Battleship).

Carrier_Lexington #15 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

Ensign

• Members

Umm...

It would probably do more to hurt you than the tapeworm.

If you get lucky, you might hit and fry part of the tapeworm, but there's no guarantee you'll kill all of it.

However, electricity always flows from source to ground, and what is there between the source and the ground? A human body.

Specifically, a human colon, intestines, as well as the obvious legs and stuff. Have you ever seen an electrical burn? If not, look it up (warning, gore). Now, imagine that on the inside of a person. They'd need immediate and difficult surgery, and would still probably die.

The moral of this story? Don't do crazy s**t.

"Heresy!"

Umikami #16 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

Welcome back to Mutual of Tonopah's Mild Kingdom. On todays episode, Jim will taze a tapeworm, which is partially visible protruding from the colon of our native guide and World of Warships fanatic U-goo-mu, but while he is setting that up, let me talk to you about life insurance ...

SireneRacker #17 Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:59 AM

Captain

• Members

Assuming that both ends of the tazer touch the tapeworm it will go in and out of the worm, causing damage to whatever is in the way. The host shouldn't be affected by this.

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

kerensky914 #18 Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Supertester

View PostSireneRacker, on 15 May 2017 - 05:59 AM, said:

Assuming that both ends of the tazer touch the tapeworm it will go in and out of the worm, causing damage to whatever is in the way. The host shouldn't be affected by this.

I *really* don't think I'd risk testing that...

"it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth, who was obviously talking about the forums...

"Doctors can always bury their mistakes.  Architects can only advise their client to plant vines." - Frank Lloyd Wright

m373x #19 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Interesting way to deal with dem pesky [edited]. I tried researching the matter but all I got so far is this:

KTcraft #20 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View Postm373x, on 15 May 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

Interesting way to deal with dem pesky [edited]. I tried researching the matter but all I got so far is this:

That's hilarious!!

Yeah, I did some looking into "electrocuting a tapeworm" but I couldn't find anything either.

Did find this though:

http://www.mirror.co...-mosley-3157076

For science!

edit: I just noticed, this is my 2000 post!

Edited by KTcraft, 15 May 2017 - 02:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users