Unable to purchase Premium Anything

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Andrometor #1 Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Yes that is correct.I have been getting disconnected up to 4-5 times per battle playing this game since the past week or two. As much as I enjoy playing WoW as well as WoT I,for the life of me,can not come up with rhyme or reason to dish out my hard earned money to support this game.In fact it is becoming quite unplayable which is unfortunate.But I do feel in a generous mood today so I will offer up an idea that popped into my head.How about WG hire a tech savvy computer expert that actually knows his or her stuff and look into the on going issue and,oh I don't know...FIX IT!

Wulfgarn #2 Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Fate is telling you not to purchase anything.

Highest. CV USN Independence BB USN Colorado CA USN New Orleans GER Yorck  RN Leander DD USN Gearing IJN Shimakaze VMF Khab

Premium. Kamikaze R. Blyskawica. Leningrad. Belfast. Graf Spee, Konig Albert. Ishizuchi. Marblehead. Texas. Arizona. Sims. Atlanta. Indianapolis. Kutuzov. Tirpitz. Gremyashchy. Murmansk. Molotov. Prinz Eugen. Scharnhorst. Warspite. Anshan. Lo Yang
Intel I5-3570K @ 3.4GHz . GTX 750 Ti (Max settings). 16 GB Ram . Win 7 Pro 64-bit . SSD 120GB (OS only) . SSD 250GB (Gaming) . Mechanical 2TB (Storage)

awiggin #3 Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Rear Admiral

• Members

4 to 5 times per battle? 

WG is good at random bugs, but that sounds more like a router issue somewhere between you and the server....

I've had a number of issues since I started, but getting dc'ed has never been one of them.

Andrometor #4 Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Thanks for your reply.I will check the router again.Everything thus far points to the game and not my hardware however.It is also happening with WoT and there are a ton of people who are experiencing issues with lag spikes and DC's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users