Pictures of home.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Sinboto #1 Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Commander

• Supertester
  • Beta Testers

Family sent me pictures of bermuda at sunset, presumably to make me feel better but actually just makes me homesick. haha

So I thought, why not share right? And get some good pictures of other's homeland for fun. :)

Spoiler

FATqxHx.gif

Chien_Lu_Anderman #2 Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

Commander

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Nice pictures my friend . Makes me want to visit even more .       :honoring:

CPU   Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz/ 3.84Ghz with turbo      GPU   NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2G      Ram   12gig and 26.2gig available on a flash drive configured for ready boost    HDD   1Tb 7200rpm    OS   Windows 8.1

Sinboto #3 Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

Commander

• Supertester
  • Beta Testers

View PostChien_Lu_Anderman, on 14 May 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

Nice pictures my friend . Makes me want to visit even more .       :honoring:

you and me both :)

FATqxHx.gif

Jim_Byrnes #4 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Awesome photos! Really like to visit there one day!

Living proof you can have a blast while learning what not to do!

IJN Nagato Fuso Kongo Ishizuchi ARP Kirishima ARP Kongo ARP Hiei ARP Nachi ARP Takao  Mogami Atago Myoko Fujin Shiratsuyu Fubuki

USN Atlanta Farragut German BB Tirpitz Sharnhorst Gneisenau Bismarck CA Prinz Eugen  Russian CA Molotov and Blyskawica

Chobittsu #5 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:31 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

Surprisingly low on bodies of water... but at least I live surrounded by the Great Lakes

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

m373x #6 Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

I can see my house from here

Shadow_1964 #7 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

Ensign

• Members

WOW! Gorgeous! I bet the fishing is phenomenal there..........

Sinboto #8 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

Commander

• Supertester
  • Beta Testers

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

WOW! Gorgeous! I bet the fishing is phenomenal there..........

Yup, I used to fish off bridges with my father on the weekends the first time out I caught a snapper bigger than his and he wasn't allowed to forget for weeks, and the deep sea fishing with my grandpa was legendary haha

FATqxHx.gif

Vossie #9 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

nice shots!!

heres a little slice of my homeland, Zimbabwe...

and yes that is my 45 in both pictures. was the day we went wheeling up the local trail up a hill called Ngomukurera

IT'S NOT A JEEP! IT'S A LAND CRUISER!!!

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

As told by warships.today

Shadow_1964 #10 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostSinboto, on 17 May 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

Yup, I used to fish off bridges with my father on the weekends the first time out I caught a snapper bigger than his and he wasn't allowed to forget for weeks, and the deep sea fishing with my grandpa was legendary haha

That's awesome! That's the stuff I love to do!!!!!!

Shadow_1964 #11 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostVossie, on 17 May 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

nice shots!!

heres a little slice of my homeland, Zimbabwe...

and yes that is my 45 in both pictures. was the day we went wheeling up the local trail up a hill called Ngomukurera

That's phenomenal! I had a 1970 FJ40 years ago. I want to come out there and hunt. I have never hunted Africa before, always wanted to! I REALLY want a cape buffalo. And a crocodile. And a Wildebeest. And a lion. And a leopard. And a kudu. And............ everything else.

Vossie #12 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

That's phenomenal! I had a 1970 FJ40 years ago. I want to come out there and hunt. I have never hunted Africa before, always wanted to! I REALLY want a cape buffalo. And a crocodile. And a Wildebeest. And a lion. And a leopard. And a kudu. And............ everything else.

i could never recommend zimbabwe enough.. we have a saying, once its in your blood, it does not come out. i have some friends from chicago who come out here without fail every chance they get.

im not sure on what the regs are for posting hunting pics on the forum... so will put this in a spoiler. you look at your own risk. no crying that yur offended. and if im in the wrong about putting it up i will gladly take it down if a mod tells me off :)

heres your kudu shadow ... and thats seriously awesome you used to have a 40... love em. my passion in life

Spoiler

Edited by Vossie, 17 May 2017 - 12:19 PM.

Vossie 

• Plays a mix of destroyers (very good) and cruisers (excellent)                                                             Youtube Channel soon to be churning out WOWS Videos!
  • Deals an above average amount of damage                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDcpkG1PbhCD87b3-eboJgw
  • Rarely uses torpedoes                                                                                                                                                                     Twitch channel: twitch.tv/vossie1992
  • Key vehicle- Gremyashchy                                                                                                                                    Im a noob to the whole streaming thing so go easy!!!

Chobittsu #13 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

View PostVossie, on 17 May 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

once its in your blood, it does not come out.

Didn't they say the same thing about some other things from your continent as well~? Like Ebola?

CorgiFleet_33 - Dec 18, 2016    -    Corgi_Fleet_71 - Feb 17, 2017

Vossie #14 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostChobittsu, on 17 May 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

Didn't they say the same thing about some other things from your continent as well~? Like Ebola?

oh hush... ebola is just obama care scaring you all again :P

its like anthrax, no where near as big a deal as you think. my brother got it and he was ok after 2 weeks in bed and some medication. and milaria? lol, had that a few times too. free time off work :trollface:

Edited by Vossie, 17 May 2017 - 12:57 PM.

Vossie 

Shadow_1964 #15 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostVossie, on 17 May 2017 - 03:15 AM, said:

i could never recommend zimbabwe enough.. we have a saying, once its in your blood, it does not come out. i have some friends from chicago who come out here without fail every chance they get.

im not sure on what the regs are for posting hunting pics on the forum... so will put this in a spoiler. you look at your own risk. no crying that yur offended. and if im in the wrong about putting it up i will gladly take it down if a mod tells me off :)

heres your kudu shadow ... and thats seriously awesome you used to have a 40... love em. my passion in life

Spoiler

WOW! AWESOME! Neck shot, huh? No! I'm not offended at all! In fact, I'll post some of my pics of my kills here in Alaska! As soon as I figure out how......... As for the FJs- I want another.

Edited by Shadow_1964, 17 May 2017 - 01:59 PM.

Vossie #16 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostShadow_1964, on 17 May 2017 - 01:57 PM, said:

WOW! No! I'm not offended at all! In fact, I'll post some of my pics of my kills here in Alaska! As soon as I figure out how......... As for the FJs- I want another.

best cars ever made. this is my 2nd one

Vossie 

vonKaiser #17 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

So much nature, not enough steel in these photos from home

For the love of god Wargaming, please remove the atrocious Citadel hit noise

Sincerely, a Tinnitus sufferer. (Edit 7/7/16 - Thank you soooooo much for the change Wargaming)

Random Gaming Moments, Ship Reviews and gameplay breakdown by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/c/vonkaiser

Vossie #18 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

• Beta Testers

View PostvonKaiser, on 17 May 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

i wouldnt last a week there... too much concrete and people

Vossie 

Shadow_1964 #19 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostvonKaiser, on 17 May 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

​No for me, brother! Already tried it. I can't live like that.

Shadow_1964 #20 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostSinboto, on 17 May 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

​I lived in Huntington Beach, CA for a while. I used to fish a lot off Huntington pier. I used to catch various sharks including threshers and leopards, bonita, halibut, mackerel, and tons of other stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users