Sorry Hood, but Big E is where my wallet goes.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

Wulfgarn #21 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostTalonV, on 12 May 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Much as I adore the Hood, the ship I've been raising holy hell over is finally coming. Yes I have posted in that thread already, but this is my apology to the Hood.

Hood sweetie, you have WG to blame. I cannot afford both you and the Enterprise. The Admiral in command of my life(aka the wife) will not authorize that kind of money for both of you. So in the end, sorry Hood, I cannot justify you. Warspite can still do the job you can(especially with the traverse buff coming).

Maybe another time Hood, I will add you to my collection. Enterprise, I await your arrival. WG shut up and take my money! Give me ENTERPRISE!

:teethhappy: :honoring:

Highest. CV USN Independence BB USN Colorado CA USN New Orleans GER Yorck  RN Leander DD USN Gearing IJN Shimakaze VMF Khab

Premium. Kamikaze R. Blyskawica. Leningrad. Belfast. Graf Spee, Konig Albert. Ishizuchi. Marblehead. Texas. Arizona. Sims. Atlanta. Indianapolis. Kutuzov. Tirpitz. Gremyashchy. Murmansk. Molotov. Prinz Eugen. Scharnhorst. Warspite. Anshan. Lo Yang
Intel I5-3570K @ 3.4GHz . GTX 750 Ti (Max settings). 16 GB Ram . Win 7 Pro 64-bit . SSD 120GB (OS only) . SSD 250GB (Gaming) . Mechanical 2TB (Storage)

renegadestatuz #22 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

Only one to  blame for that is yourself for marrying such a controlling female. 

Lol you obviously have no clue how women work. Go back to studying for your middle school finals kid.

​Those who rebel, must be cleansed of their ways.

Cruxdei #23 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 12 May 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

No matter how much a man will deny it, the wife always controls and runs the house. We can whine all we want about it and tell our buddies that we run the house and we are head of the family and we may never openly admit it, but the woman ends up always running the house and is in charge.

specially if the husband is a vivid collector of pixel ships.

Edited by Cruxdei, 12 May 2017 - 06:18 PM.

CLUCH_CARGO #24 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

We will see the HMS Hood real soon...... The USS Enterprise...... We might see by Christmas

Start saving your Starbucks coffee allowance for both drink Dunkin Donuts coffee in the meantime.

Don't tell the Ball n chain  what your doing. 46 yrs married I live it daily. It is true.... what she don't know makes you a Happy man.

Kitsunelegend #25 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

Your mom is one

Well, considering my mother now works for a local nursing home after she herself just recovered from cancer, then yeah I guess that maybe she is one. Thank you for noticing.

Edited by Kitsunelegend, 12 May 2017 - 06:18 PM.

I is potato incarnate. I taste good with bacon. Fear my potato-yness! >=D

Bacon and coffee pleases teh kitsune -w- 

<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png' href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t3oH4sk.png</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...t3oH4sk.png</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...4sk.png</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t...png</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i.imgur.com/t.../a></a></a></a></a>

[Battleships:] Mikasa, South Carolina, Ishizuchi, Arkansas BetaImperator Nikolai I, TexasWarspite, Arizona, Dunkerque, New Mexico, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, North Carolina, Alabama, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Iowa [Cruisers:] Erie, Albany, Emden, Aurora, Oleg, St Louis, KatoriYubari, Konigsburg, Marblehead, Omaha, Murmansk, ClevelandMolotov, Perth, Duca D'Aosta, Atlanta, Atago, Indianapolis, Prinz Eugen, Mikhail Kutuzov [Carriers:] Saipan [Destroyers:] Tachibana, SmithWickes, Clemson, Isokaze, Lo YangCampbeltownBlyskawicaSimsAnshan

Arpeggio ships: ARP Kongou, ARP Kirishima, ARP Hiei, ARP Ashigara, ARP Nachi, ARP Takao

GhostSwordsman #26 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 12 May 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

.....oh gods.....

Tell me.....you....wouldn't happen to know a "professional that has integrity".....would you?

No need to worry Kitsune, he's just a poor copycat, not the actual one.

Edited by GhostSwordsman, 12 May 2017 - 06:18 PM.

warships.today stats(direct link)     Wargaming.net WoWs profile overview

~You are an ocean of waves, weaving a dream, Like thoughts become a river stream, Yet may the tide ever change, flowing like time, To the path, -yours to claim~Thou seek the dark with an unsheathed blade, Now a white, ivory throne beckons, So obtain the fate you sow, On this path, be weary, friend and foe~ - "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" English Cover - by Amalee

Soshi_Sone, on 26 April 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

Literally speaking, one can only run into Lert if one is not alert.
Ultimate BBQQ Recipe: 1 BB(the bigger, the juicier), 2 or more Cruisers and/or Destroyers, HE spam(apply generously), no salt required. Smoking your BBQQ is optional, but it adds lots of extra flavor.  Melt for 3-10 minutes and enjoy! Serve with fish for an even more exotic taste!

Mega_Kyogre #27 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View Postrenegadestatuz, on 12 May 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Lol you obviously have no clue how women work. Go back to studying for your middle school finals kid.

Enjoy having no freedom. Hope the sex once every 6 months was worth it. 

saagri #28 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Whelp, I will be getting all the boats cuz I need to get past the 200 ship mark. 

And eventually use up all my port slots... 

Edited by saagri, 12 May 2017 - 06:20 PM.

I hate planes.

saagri 

• Plays a mix of cruisers (excellent), destroyers (excellent), battleships (excellent) and aircraft carriers (very good)
  • Deals a large amount of damage
  • Often finishes damaged enemies
  • Key vehicle - Kiev

renegadestatuz #29 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostCruxdei, on 12 May 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

specially if the husband is a vivid collector of pixel ships.

This lol.

renegadestatuz #30 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 01:18 PM, said:

Enjoy having no freedom. Hope the sex once every 6 months was worth it. 

Lol! Hope the ban about to come to you is worth it :)

Mega_Kyogre #31 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

TalonV, on 12 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

The Admiral in command of my life(aka the wife) will not authorize that kind of money for both of you. 

Edited by Mega_Kyogre, 12 May 2017 - 06:22 PM.

TenguBlade #32 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 12 May 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

.....oh gods.....

Tell me.....you....wouldn't happen to know a "professional that has integrity".....would you?

He's an imitation.

I'll give Kyogre this: he never stooped to the level his wannabe has.  Any attack he made always involved his catchphrase and never really got personal.  He was more annoying than this guy for sure, but he was at least comedic to read.  This guy is just another toxic cesspool in a forum full of them.

Edited by TenguBlade, 12 May 2017 - 06:23 PM.

Don't know if you have a dark sense of humor?  If you laugh at this, you do.

IJN: Yamato, Amagi, Ibuki, Mogami, Shokaku, Hiryu, Akatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Kamikaze R, Katori, MikasaKongō, Myōkō, Kirishima, Haruna, Hiei, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro, TakaoSouthern Dragon

USN: Montana, Iowa, New Mexico, New Orleans, Pensacola, Cleveland, Langley/Bogue, Farragut

European Navies: Gnevny, Shchors, Nürnberg/Yorck, Bayern, Fiji, Blyskawica (Gift from Compassghost), Scharnhorst (First and only bought), Admiral Graf Spee

Sungod1 #33 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I always wondered why the gray ghost was in on the game from the start.  

Akeno017 #34 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I gotta catch em all!

Hood is Hood, and well im british so double reason to get it.

Kaga is a premium CV, a decent IJN premium, Is kaga, so want.

Enterprise is premmy cv and has muchos historos, gotta get it, even if it means once again losing AFT on my Atlanta because I need the captain for the ent-j for air supremacy. >.>

Destroyer_Kiyoshimo #35 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Admiral

• Beta Testers

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

Whatever you say white trooper fascist

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

And then there is this satan worshiping sadist of a poster covering up for a once in a great while post of worthwhile information to keep the ban hammer at bay

Kiyoshimo's aircraft carrier rework Kiyoshimo's Torpedo Campaign

I am the Hull of my Torpedo. Steel is my body and Oxygen is my blood. I have caused over one thousand hull breaches. Unknown to flames, nor known to penetrate. I have withstood pain to launch many torpedoes. Yet those guns will never shoot anything.
So, as I pray-- Unlimited Torpedo Works

Mega_Kyogre #36 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:29 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostDestroyer_Kiyoshimo, on 12 May 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

And here we find a Kiyo its in natural element

MajorRenegade #37 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

View PostTalonV, on 12 May 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Enterprise, I await your arrival. WG shut up and take my money! Give me ENTERPRISE!

>Major Collection of Mods<<
   >>Join [ERN] Equestrian Royal Navy Today<<  http://ernavy.enjin.com

MajorRenegade #38 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

View PostMega_Kyogre, on 12 May 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

Did you just post a picture of yourself?

>Major Collection of Mods<<
   >>Join [ERN] Equestrian Royal Navy Today<<  http://ernavy.enjin.com

Wulfgarn #39 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

My wife and I both keep our eyes on the budget.

We both talk each other out of buying things that aren't really needed. 

Part of being married and growing up folks.

Highest. CV USN Independence BB USN Colorado CA USN New Orleans GER Yorck  RN Leander DD USN Gearing IJN Shimakaze VMF Khab

Premium. Kamikaze R. Blyskawica. Leningrad. Belfast. Graf Spee, Konig Albert. Ishizuchi. Marblehead. Texas. Arizona. Sims. Atlanta. Indianapolis. Kutuzov. Tirpitz. Gremyashchy. Murmansk. Molotov. Prinz Eugen. Scharnhorst. Warspite. Anshan. Lo Yang
Intel I5-3570K @ 3.4GHz . GTX 750 Ti (Max settings). 16 GB Ram . Win 7 Pro 64-bit . SSD 120GB (OS only) . SSD 250GB (Gaming) . Mechanical 2TB (Storage)

Cruxdei #40 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostMega_Redditor, on 21 Dec 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

the reddit is down the alley,second door.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users