Receeming an invite from current player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grimwidow #1 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

All i can say is I guit player 2 years ago, get an invite to try to start playing again, needless to say unless someone spend money to put it on my account, thats only code that shows up easily for me to find. Your setup to get me to play again s absolute crap to find where I am to put this invite code to try to help him get some toys and maybe I will actually enjoy this game and start playing again. Then again If this is the best you can to make things for me to want to return to game, I dont think so. I remember the nightmare of stupidity of your match maker, the useless support to work through bugs to get setting to actually play a game without the black screens(yes it took days to try and find how to stop). Other issues I reached point I dont want a job to find how things need to be set up to try and have fun. These things should be simple and easy, the code he sent me should contain a link that takes me to the spot to redeem immediately, but it doesn't so I still see you are expecting poeple to sift through non user friendly interfaces so you dont want new or returning players to play anymore.

RivertheRoyal #2 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

Captain

• Members

Hi. From what I understand, you can't find the place to enter in the code you've previously received?

If this is the case, simply click here. That'll bring you to the page which allows you to do that. For future reference, this page can be accessed through the premium shop, in the upper right hand corner.

Good luck, and fair seas!   

Grimwidow #3 Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Thats for someone sending you gold only, not when i player enlist you to return to play. If someone was going to give me gold I sure would like to be able to get them the benfits of returning to play and as outlined, but nope not worth the effort from what i see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users