Premiums and power creep, thoughts on premiums done right and not.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

issm #61 Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View Post_Caliph_, on 12 May 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

It's annoying isn't Issm? To have someone use your name and change what you said? Don't worry i'll stop, not because I have to apparently, but because i'm not petulant child like you are.

No, keep going, keep demonstrating your lack of critical thought, and your reliance on being a petulant child to attack other people instead of being a mature adult and discussing the ideas.

I don't care what you do with my name, because I have confidence in the merits of my arguments.

Unlike you, I'm not some thin skinned entitled buffoon who's afraid someone using my name in parody might be exposing the truth.

Go back and check, I only mocked you when you tried to abandon the discussion by feigning victory.

You're an utter hypocrite for daring to accuse anyone else of childish behaviour when you yourself express those traits more strongly.

What could be more childish than running to the teacher when people say things you don't like?

So, again, should you decide to grow up and grow a pair:

Why is it unacceptable to allow players to earn premium ships minus premium bonuses, despite this already being the case to several existing premiums

Why are free players allowed to play these games if their presence is not necessary for the success of these games.

Edited by issm, 12 May 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Got a problem with the game? Don't pay WG, and tell them why.

Mandatory Introductory Reading to the Internet

JayStark02 #62 Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

Alright guys, going to go ahead and close this thread due to non-constructive arguing and insults.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users