• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

PROVOKKATOR #61 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 09 May 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

meone intentionally TK

View PostKitsunelegend, on 09 May 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Joke or not, they're there for a reason. Never shoot back, no excuses. If you see someone intentionally TKing, take screenshots, and if you have replays turned on, send it into customer support. They'll take care of it.

No.

-I reported 3 TKers from 2 seperate incidents.

-Replay, Screenshots, Time stamps, and full report.

-Got generic responses both times.

-Saw them all playing that day, and the next, and the next, and the next......

-From then on, I don't ask any questions, file no reports

RichardLongfellowPhD #62 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:45 AM

Seaman

• Members

Because if they cared about TK, then there would be no friendly fire....  [edited]realism, this is no sim.

Everything about me is...Trollolol

Misfit87 #63 Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Nice tips. Thanks for taking the time to write that up. Don't agree with the team killing team killers, just record/screen shot and report. Don't feed the low life trolls. That's what they want. Better to not kill and report so they'll get banned. War Gaming can't do anything to them if you Tk them. 

Shadeylark #64 Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostKitsunelegend, on 10 May 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

And people like you, are exactly the reason this game and community is becoming so damned toxic and disgusting.

Chicken or egg argument...

Is this game toxic because people shoot back at teamkillers without remorse or guilt?  Or is it toxic because teamkillers don't suffer appropriate punishment and as a result get even bolder in their tk efforts?

I had a [edited]Montana driving in front of me over n over today and after I called him on it he tried to nuke me ([edited]went from full hp to zero when he broadsided my gk... but if he hadn't you van be damn sure I would've taken him out).

I only blame the guy who throws the firsr punch in a fight... never the guy who throws the second punch.

As far as I'm concerned, regardless of whether or not you're green or red to me, the moment you intentionally shoot at me, you are part of the enemy team.

Excield #65 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:16 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostKitsunelegend, on 09 May 2017 - 11:34 PM, said:

Never do this. Ever. I don't care who you are, or what they did, never ever do this. There are TK penalties for a reason.

Dude, lighten up. It's not like the OP is going out of his way to entice PK, more like making a point of how it upsets him when those situations happen. Everyone hates those guys that torp indiscriminately and get their allies dead, SPECIALLY after they blame it on the victim and act all snobbish about it.

Like, why do people like to start stuff up over silly things? Oh well. That's the way the world works I guess. Pretty sad.

generaldort #66 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostExcield, on 09 May 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Dude, lighten up. It's not like the OP is going out of his way to entice PK, more like making a point of how it upsets him when those situations happen. Everyone hates those guys that torp indiscriminately and get their allies dead, SPECIALLY after they blame it on the victim and act all snobbish about it.

Like, why do people like to start stuff up over silly things? Oh well. That's the way the world works I guess. Pretty sad.

I appreciate dat in you!

timmyg1004 #67 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:23 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

RULES ARE MENT TO BE FOLLOWED! adhere to the rules or get sent to the gulag!!!

Mezurashi #68 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

Topic locked due to non-constructive posting and personal attacks.

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

Also tagged with winning, win rate, battleship, destroyer, rules

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users