So French cruisers skillz

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Reymu #1 Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

Commander

• Members

Was reading the Wiki pages. It seems several of the mid-tier ships have a base MB rotation of 15 seconds (fast for a cruiser), but rest not so much. I was planning to go DCF/EM/SI/CE/AFT for captain skills, in that order, but it seems SA mk. 2 and LS are wiser cause apparently this cruiser line is fond of losing its steering and is fragile.

It seems maybe I should go SA/LS/DE/CE/EM/BFT instead. Gonna be interesting, 2 planes for extra torp detection or be forewarned how many players are sick of me.

Always down for helping anyone learn. Hands-on guy, so I'll division with ya and observe how you're handling your ship. Click orange contacts button, use search bar for player's name, and right-click to add.

Sock5 #2 Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Situational Awareness
Adrenaline Rush

Demolition Expert

That's as far as I've gotten so far in the La Gal.  I am planning on going Concealment with the 4th skill and then Superintendent.  The other's I'm not yet sure about.

In Port: Hosho, Langley, Bogue, La Galissonniere, New Mexico, Gnevny, Fiji, Yorck, Edinburgh
Premium Ships: ARP Hiei, Warspite, ARP Ashigara, ARP Nachi, Saipan, Alabama, Tirpitz
Currently Working Towards: Neptune

Phoenix_jz #3 Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

EM can be useful, but don't bother going for it until you get past the tier VI

My "Directory of Threads" <-- Various threads I've done you might find interesting, feel free to check it out!

​Most recent addition: USN Cruiser Split

poeticmotion #4 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

So far running Priority Target, Last Stand, Demo Expert on La Gal. About to get 10th point for CE. Also about to give up on the line because I can't seem to influence matches in La Gal and I don't think the line will get any better. La Gal is driving my win rate into the toilet. :/

It may not be a bad ship, but I play solo and this isn't a ship for someone of my strengths and weaknesses to have much impact on a match playing solo. When the whole team is huddling in back, I don't have the stealth, tankiness or firepower to push, defend, or control the cap points. She's insanely accurate at sniping so I can see where she'd be stronger in a division; she's strong on the rare occasions I have a team where I can play her as a second-line support ship instead of being the only one moving forward. 

Tier 10: Khabarovsk, Kurfurst, Minotaur, Tier 9: Fletcher, Friedrich, Udaloi,, Z-46 Tier 8: North Carolina, Bismarck, Z-23, Edinburgh ARP Takao, Akizuki, Kiev, Ognevoi Tier 7: all ARP Myokos, Gneisenau, Leningrad, ShiratsuyuFiji, Tier 6: Budyonny, FarragutShinonome, Fuso, Leander, Bayern, Graf Spee  Tier 5: Kamikaze-R, all ARP Kongos Tier 4: Clemson, IshizuchiV170, Kaiser Tier 2: Tachibana, Mikasa

My guides: Poetic's Guide To Getting Gud Or At Least Less Bad: Tips From A Former Potato     Poetic's post-0.6.0 guide to DD skills and capt builds

The URL Guy is OP, but please don't nerf him. 

Reymu #5 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

Commander

• Members

AR is kinda overrated since it's easy to tempt BB with broadside and oops! too injured to be much help that match. Run it on my APR Myoko captain and it's generally meh.

Always down for helping anyone learn. Hands-on guy, so I'll division with ya and observe how you're handling your ship. Click orange contacts button, use search bar for player's name, and right-click to add.

diddlyv #6 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Running PM EM AR DE on mine with 8 pt  captain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users