Most complained subject relating to the game.

Whining

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: In game issues where complaints happen (83 members have cast votes)

What do you think is complained the most relating to Wows?

1. Teams(they are too good or bad for you) (11 votes [13.25%])

Percentage of vote: 13.25%

2. RNG( missing shots when you shouldn't be) (5 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

3. Detonation( getting one shotted by a stray torpedo in your full health yamato) (7 votes [8.43%])

Percentage of vote: 8.43%

4. WG (meaningless patches for ex) (1 vote [1.20%])

Percentage of vote: 1.20%

5. Epicenter gametype (2 votes [2.41%])

Percentage of vote: 2.41%

6. Matchmaking ("omg teams are so uneven!") (21 votes [25.30%])

Percentage of vote: 25.30%

7. A particular ship being overpowered (Belfast or Khab anyone?) (1 vote [1.20%])

8. The bow-fighting meta of the BBs (especially high tiers) (1 vote [1.20%])

9. In game chat (toxic) (4 votes [4.82%])

Percentage of vote: 4.82%

10. PvE (i can't make enough credits there) (1 vote [1.20%])

11. The brokeness of the CVs(bandaids ain't do none) (4 votes [4.82%])

12. The game's collab with a few anime series (wows has teamed up with Arpeggio and Haifuri) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

13. Cyclones (oh gr8 now I can't see beyond 8km) (1 vote [1.20%])

14. Radar (the supposed solution to your DD problems) (3 votes [3.61%])

Percentage of vote: 3.61%

15. Russian master race ( those are not ussr DDs those are CLs) (4 votes [4.82%])

16. The Royal Navy's lateness or lack of its ships in the game (1 vote [1.20%])

17. Other (please comment below) (9 votes [10.84%])

Percentage of vote: 10.84%

18. A specific ship class (BBs Oneshotting, cruiser frying you alive, torps out of nowhere cause of a DD & CVs fighting at things that can't really bite back) (6 votes [7.23%])

Percentage of vote: 7.23%

19. French retreat jokes (no white flags please) (1 vote [1.20%])

20. Not being a unicum (aww I wanna be as good that guy on youtube who carried their team) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Ghostdog1355 #21 Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostSireneRacker, on 07 May 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Well said Doctor

Doctor is usually spot on

"The reason we call ships 'she' is that is costs so much to keep one in paint and powder." - Chester W. Nimitz

~ USS Texas (BB-35) ~

pmgaudio #22 Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View Post1Sherman, on 07 May 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

I'd say detonations. I've seen plenty of threads made by people who take this game so seriously that they practically blame detonations for all the problems in their lives.

I got 99(%) problems and Det are not one of them, just 1%....less than 1% actualy ....

“Leave the gun....
Take the Cannoli”
  __Clemenza

:child:

Murotsu #23 Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

If there is any one peeve I have, it's with matchmaking.  Being thrown into game after game as the low tier, possibly only low tier, ship in a game gets old real fast.  Or, the matches are such that one team has a substantial advantage in their ship types over the other.  I don't mind one bit being out played.  I do mind getting pummeled simply on the basis that my opponent(s) has a near overwhelming superiority because their ship is two tiers up on mine.  That makes up for mediocre play in a way that almost seems like cheating.

Being a say, tier 5 in a tier 6 - 7 match almost makes you nothing but a target.  Even if you get numerous hits and play well, you do virtually nothing in the end.  The other ships have too many hit points, too much armor, too much more capacity to stop or fix damage, leaving you in a nearly hopeless situation.

AVR_Project #24 Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostMurotsu, on 07 May 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

If there is any one peeve I have, it's with matchmaking.  Being thrown into game after game as the low tier, possibly only low tier, ship in a game gets old real fast.  Or, the matches are such that one team has a substantial advantage in their ship types over the other.  I don't mind one bit being out played.  I do mind getting pummeled simply on the basis that my opponent(s) has a near overwhelming superiority because their ship is two tiers up on mine.  That makes up for mediocre play in a way that almost seems like cheating.

Being a say, tier 5 in a tier 6 - 7 match almost makes you nothing but a target.  Even if you get numerous hits and play well, you do virtually nothing in the end.  The other ships have too many hit points, too much armor, too much more capacity to stop or fix damage, leaving you in a nearly hopeless situation.

The only difference between the MM on tier 5 vs tier 8 ...  You will still be low tier all the time, but at tier 8, you will be LOSING CREDITS.

So much has been lost, so much forgotten. So much pain, so much blood. And for what? I wonder. The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between. But there is still time to seize that one last, fragile moment. To choose something better, to make a difference.  -- Babylon 5

desmo_2 #25 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Poll has no bacon.

Reported.

Cruiser_kebobstuzov #26 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

BBabies whine about CVs being OP and CV players like myself complain about all the AA at high tier and the broken UI and input lag. That being said I still love playing all classes.
dark.png

Murotsu #27 Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostAVR_Project, on 08 May 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

The only difference between the MM on tier 5 vs tier 8 ...  You will still be low tier all the time, but at tier 8, you will be LOSING CREDITS.

​Yep, just like WoT...

nubswon #28 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:43 AM

Seaman

• Members

​PLEASE, RESTORE THE PREVIOUS IN GAME  SHIP GRAPHICS. YOU ARE NOW DESTROYING WHAT SET THIS GAME APART AND THAT WAS THE AWESOME LEVEL OF DETAIL OF THE INGAME SHIP GRAPHICS. I AM SURE THIS WAS DONE TO SAVE MONEY SOMEWHERE. I AM HEAR TO TELL YOU WITHOUT THE PREVIOUS LEVEL OF GRAGHICS THIS GAME WILL BE SURE TO DIE A SLOW DEATH. WHILE OTHER GAMING DEVELOPERS STRIVE TO INCREASE GRAPHIC DETAIL WOW HAS BROUGHT THE GAME HEADING IN A BACKWARD DIRECTION.

XXRed_DawnXX #29 Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

For the rest of the WOWS community, I think it's pretty much all the above. For me, it's times when the game glitches/crashes.

LINE OFFICER, EQUESTRIAN ROYAL NAVY

.-.. ..- -. .- / .. ... / -... . ... - / .--. .-. .. -. -.-. . ... ...

.--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / -. .. --. .... -

Centurion58 #30 Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:40 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Nerfing Japanese Destroyers to hell is my biggest complaint. That screwed so many people; many of whom had also spend lots of real money on this game.

mmfullen #31 Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:47 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Not just Epicenter...it's Epicenter on Tears of the Desert that can die in a fire. I'm cool with that mode on Trident, but Tears of the Desert is an awful map for that mode.

[-K-] Kraken

bassmasta76 #32 Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostCruiser_kebobstuzov, on 09 May 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

BBabies whine about CVs being OP and CV players like myself complain about all the AA at high tier and the broken UI and input lag. That being said I still love playing all classes.

No complaints from me.  You smoked my GK with a flight of 3 TB groups.  I think I missed 1 torp but ate the rest, and I remember giving you a compliment for a good kill.  

It was bad play on my part and better play on yours.  Live, learn, improve, and move on from bad games ;)

B

Troa_Barton #33 Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:44 AM

Seaman

• Members

Other because I cant pick just one.

1. How expensive everything is, premium ships, premium camo, premium 1 shot camo, premium time, commander re-spec, flags, ect.

2. Inability to farm adequate Premium 1 shot camo or flags without purchasing them.

3. Inability to purchase flags, premium 1 shot camo, or port slots with in game credits (even if expensive the option should be there)

4. CV experience and income is broken.

5. CV balance between nations and when bottom tier.

6. The removal of manual drops at tier 4 and 5.

7. Type 1,2, and 5 camo being in crates

8. The new modules in super containers

9. The laughable amount of flags in crates

10. Super containers aren't "super" just comparatively better minus those new modules..

11. IJN DDs at high tier not outspotting DDs of other nations.

12. Yamato shells bouncing off light cruisers.

13. Uneven teams 2 dds on one team 1 on the other. All classes should be in equal number per team.

www.youtube.com/c/troabarton

Reaper13 #34 Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Low tier BB's cant hit the broad side of a barn, or are my gunners and crew drunk all the time?

Seriously, the guns fire in the same pattern every salvo, one barrel fires one in the water the other way high, are the gunners not smart enough to adjust their aim between salvos? I am not talking about long range fire either, I mean real close to medium range.

Edited by Reaper13, 14 May 2017 - 04:13 AM.

Selek_7101 #35 Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostDOCTOR_CITADEL, on 07 May 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

Why can't we all just be happy with a free game?

Nobody is forcing us to play it. If there weren't so many of us that liked the game as is, or at least put up with its flaws, it certainly would have failed by now.

I'm pretty sure I can live with the flaws and few things about the game that I don't particularly care for... like cyclones and detonations. :hiding: 

Because it's NOT just "a free game".

Many of us our subscribers.  Many more have paid real money for these ships, and want the best value for our dollar.

You may be a dilettante or a casual player, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are.

And subscriber or free player, WG is asking us to invest our bandwidth- and more importantly our TIME in their endeavor.

Certainly we deserve a little input on how that investment is treated.

Original_Prankster #36 Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostDOCTOR_CITADEL, on 07 May 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

Why can't we all just be happy with a free game?

Nobody is forcing us to play it. If there weren't so many of us that liked the game as is, or at least put up with its flaws, it certainly would have failed by now.

I'm pretty sure I can live with the flaws and few things about the game that I don't particularly care for... like cyclones and detonations. :hiding: 

Nope nobody is forcing us, yes it is advertised as a free game and you can play it for free to a certain point. That being said your comment is disingenuous at best. We are all well aware that although it is advertised as a free game that is not WG's intent nor is it the reality for most players. If it were truly free WG would not be in business and the game would not exist at all. We all know that their intent is to make it harder and harder to play for free the higher tier you go. Their intent is to entice us to buy items that both make it easier for us to move through the tiers and other items such as premium ships that will further enhance our gaming experience. The vast majority of us do not play for free. Some may only spend a few bucks on gold or a premium account while others spend a ton of Money. So as paying customers, the community has ever right to ask that things that we feel are broken get fixed. And if WG wants to stay in business long term, then they will learn to be more and more accommodating to the customers they serve. 

AdmiralThunder #37 Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

+2 MM and nasty/salty people in game chat

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #38 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

View Postpmgaudio, on 07 May 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

can you imagine the peace and serenity the people that do NOT play WG games have right now???

Ahhh ignorance is bliss

that is true I never realized how stupid people could actually be until playing Wargaming games

DavidHoagland #39 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

​One thing that is about to drive me from the game is the use of disappearing ships.  That is utter [edited]!  Ships on both sides should only disappear when they are in a smoke screen or fog.  I am tired of seeing ships disappear when I move to engage them or when they cross an open expanse of water.  I quit playing with people and have been playing with bots because that (disappearing) was not happening very often.  Now, it is as bad as playing with the humans.  How many of you feel the same as I do?

Also tagged with Whining

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users