Le French Cruisers - No sub forum - U Want us to post in German?

hah french cruisers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Herr_Reitz #1 Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

A bit slow on the forum? I'd think the release and forum would be a coordinated drop. Maybe it's here and I missed it? 

Anyhow - finally jumped into them with the discounts this weekend. Up to tier V so far... Tier VI is not very costly... so hope to acquire it this weekend. 

You guys finding them fun? They're reasonably fast. Somewhat accurate. MB ranges are weak tho... 

mofton #2 Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

Commander

• Members

Emile Bertin was fun in a dumb way once they upped the speed to 39kt, but the firepower was sorely lacking.

La Galissonniere is very 'meh', pretty slow really (31kt is 2nd slowest at T6 to about 35kt along with Aoba, Molotov, Budyonny - wow!), weak torps, incredibly slow reload (yawn) - combined with good traverse so you can spend longer looking at your target but not firing. Huzzah.

Duguay-Trouin was a modern ship with an archaic ROF and didn't really click.

light.png

Iowanna be a rockstar - Salmon - Ctrl-Click-Schiffe - Le Dunkerque - Grand Old Lady - ~5 Mil in IJN Scrap

Gearings of Poor - Trashcan - Biscuit-tweaker - Tachi-Ali-Baba - Not-quite-Minekaze - Zit-23 - Shinbone - Your-a-gnome

Dakka Moines - AbSchorring - Dakka-Dakka-taur

tugdual #3 Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

On french part of EU forum, we just have sub-forum for cruiser, not for nation.  After, on french forum, we create one topic for one ship, is best to search information about ship. For exemple, we have two general topic about french cruiser, you can read 58 page, 1200 commentary. Is nice encyclopédia for know IG history of ship.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/forum/339-discussions-sur-les-croiseurs/

You can correct my spelling error pls, i not good in english.

Ditos #4 Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:32 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

just look at the german forum

http://forum.worldof...um/281-schiffe/

Also tagged with hah, french cruisers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users