Constant game crashes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Blademaster95 #1 Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:57 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Ok im not sure if it has anything to do with the new game center updater, but my game is constantly crashing. Ive heard some say running the updater in windows 7 compatibility works. i have windows 10, and an Nvidia, Geforce 960m and all my drivers are up to date. but ever since i downloaded that game center updater my game constantly freezes and crashes. I have contacted customer support for this, and I have also uninstalled and re installed 3 times now. Still having the same issues. Anyone have idea on what to do?

ZombieFlanders #2 Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Beta Testers

if the game is nice and stable without the game center ditch it. seems kinda like bloatware and there have been some issues with it. 

if the game is still unstable it could be a few things...do you know the temp of the 960 while playing?

leehwongxing #3 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

restart the windows, i had mine crash constantly due to a pending Redstone update, after that, the crash vanished, but another bug appeared, lol

My warsheeps @ SEA

SEA / ARP: Kongo, Haruna, Kirishima, Hiei, Myoko, Ashigara, Haguro, Nachi, Takao. BB: Nagato, Fuso, Amagi CA: Aoba, Omaha DD: Isokaze, Minekaze, Mutsuki, Hatsuharu

NA / ARP:  Haruna, Kirishima, Hiei, Haguro, Nachi, Takao. I'm a dedicated IJN DD player here (Fubuki, Kagero at port)

Blademaster95 #4 Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

I have tried restarting the computer multiple times. and I have uninstalled and re installed the game and the invidia drivers multiple times. I have a windows 10, and the latest windows update and the latest invidia update seem to be messing with the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users