Southern Dragon Second Chance?

Southern Dragon Myoko Dragon Ship

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

The_25th_Dragon #1 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:11 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

Wargaming! Unfortunately, when the Southern Dragon ship came out, my schooling had to take priority over Warships. Now I can start to relax with my schooling, I have noticed that I completely missed the event, much to my despair. I realize the event was a few months ago, and it was a more or less one of a kind event, but I have to ask if there is any chance of getting my hands on this ship! Beyond my obvious fascination with dragons (I mean, look at my name! D: ), it is literally the only Myoko class vessel I do not own. Is there any chance for a reclaim event, sort of like the late ARP missions leading up to the Takao? If not, I'm sure there must be.. other ways to change your mind.. *discreetly pushes gold across the table*

Edited by The_25th_Dragon, 06 May 2017 - 12:11 AM.

Unabletony #2 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:28 AM

Rear Admiral

• Members

Nope. Maybe next year at the next Lunar Year event.

Because Hyuuga is cute~

Azuki is my catpanion~

Take that, Nyagato-sempai~!

The_25th_Dragon #3 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostUnabletony, on 05 May 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Nope. Maybe next year at the next Lunar Year event.

I'm sure I've missed it permanently, which makes me very sad, but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

AVR_Project #4 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

I don't see many in battle.  ARP Takao's fill the ranks, but the Southern Dragon sort of glows over there in a corner.

Completing the mission gave it a 10 point captain.  Just took it out in Co-Op for the second time since I got it today.

Something I didn't notice before were the torpedoes.

I got three hits on an ARP Hiei and it looked like the freaking Death Star blowing up...   Holy Cow!

Edited by AVR_Project, 06 May 2017 - 12:34 AM.

So much has been lost, so much forgotten. So much pain, so much blood. And for what? I wonder. The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between. But there is still time to seize that one last, fragile moment. To choose something better, to make a difference.  -- Babylon 5

the_majestic_eagle #5 Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Since the southern dragon was released, you can assume the eastern dragon will be released sometime in the future, the only thing I can say is you have to make time to grind out those special missions because they have a tendency to be gone once they are done

I have, in the past, dropped everything in order to obtain those ship... "got a big project due tomorrow? Screw it, you can make it up at the last minute"-my brain to me during these events

Edited by the_majestic_eagle, 06 May 2017 - 02:08 AM.

LadyJess #6 Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:16 AM

Ensign

• Members

You could still make an attempt for the other Dragon ship when WG has that event.

The_25th_Dragon #7 Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:20 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostLadyJess, on 05 May 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

You could still make an attempt for the other Dragon ship when WG has that event.

View Postthe_majestic_eagle, on 05 May 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

Since the southern dragon was released, you can assume the eastern dragon will be released sometime in the future, the only thing I can say is you have to make time to grind out those special missions because they have a tendency to be gone once they are done

I have, in the past, dropped everything in order to obtain those ship... "got a big project due tomorrow? Screw it, you can make it up at the last minute"-my brain to me during these events

*gasp* I didn't realize there was a second one! I still regret missing out on the first- But at least I can get my hands on a dragon ship nonetheless. Thank you!

ExploratorOne #8 Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

They do remark in the Public Test that you get a chance to play both Dragons.  Makes me wonder if there is another event coming up.  Otherwise, why the tease with the Dragon ships...

Kinetic_Strike #9 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostExploratorOne, on 06 May 2017 - 04:08 AM, said:

They do remark in the Public Test that you get a chance to play both Dragons.  Makes me wonder if there is another event coming up.  Otherwise, why the tease with the Dragon ships...

Probably to test the new filtering available for them (view/hide in port, view/hide their looks).

slokill_1 #10 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I think almost every ship tier 5 and up comes back - except the arpy ships I think.

Don't think the dragon is an arpy ship.

Even the Kami R came back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users