New Update -- Replays DONT WORK !!! FATAL ERROR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blakenet #1 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

Seaman

• Members

trying to take a look to some of my replays but i CANT since yesterday update(or day before dont remember)

and the error in itself show the major problem (as i dont have D drive)

Fatal Error: "invalid property requested"
D:\buildAgent\checkoutdir\client\source\lib\entitydef\entity_description.cpp(1629)

Effectively D drive is an invalid property in my case :D

anything to fix this ?

Battleship_Dunkerque #2 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Not sure about the error message, but replays from teh previous version won't work in teh current version, so basically any replays from before the update will no longer work unless you keep a full copy of the older install somewhere to run them..

Curly__san #3 Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:27 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostBattleship_Dunkerque, on 04 May 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Not sure about the error message, but replays from teh previous version won't work in teh current version, so basically any replays from before the update will no longer work unless you keep a full copy of the older install somewhere to run them..

Thanks for that, even if it's not good news for the not so tech savvy. Is there good 3rd party software that will record replays for editing? I've used Windows 10's game recording feature, but it breaks every time there's an update & isn't working at all since 0.6.4.
"That which does not kill me, hath made a grievous tactical error." 

Battleship_Dunkerque #4 Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostCurly__san, on 04 May 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Thanks for that, even if it's not good news for the not so tech savvy. Is there good 3rd party software that will record replays for editing? I've used Windows 10's game recording feature, but it breaks every time there's an update & isn't working at all since 0.6.4.

a) Sorry for the delay, I wasn't on the forums this weekend.

2) There's lots of different suites out there.  I have very little experience with them.  I ended up using Avidemux, but there's probably better out there. Any free suite you use will have some kind of down side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users