HMS Hood Release

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bullpies322 #1 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Seaman

• Members

Hi, does anyone know when we can expect the Hood to be released?

Lert #2 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

Admiral

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

When testing and balancing is complete, usually after the next patch drop, not before.

(Above stats not guaranteed accurate. I'm a supertester and test ships don't always register correctly)

Ship hipster: I liked Alabama before it was cool

SgtSullyC3 #3 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

Ensign

• Members

Hoping Kaga doesn't get released until next month, I'm kinda broke rn. Hood I don't think I'll buy, I can work with slow turrets, but slow turrets coupled with Iowa-like turning circle and awful accuracy... all my pet peeves for battleships rolled together.

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - KMS: T-22, Gneisenau - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Duguay-Trouin, La Galissonnière

Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper #4 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Should be next patch when the "Hunt for the Bismarck" campaign comes up.

"I had to find myself another flagship because I could no longer exercise command from one which was shot to pieces."

Ships in Port:

German Tech Tree Suggestion     Enable Training Rooms Manually

Doomlock #5 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostAdmiral_Franz_von_Hipper, on 03 May 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

Should be next patch when the "Hunt for the Bismarck" campaign comes up.

Yes it will be. There are missions in the campaign that only Hood can complete.

Fair winds and following seas! -Doomlock

Hit hard, hit fast, hit often! -Fleet Admiral William "Bull" Halsey.

Current ships: IJN: MikasaTachibanaIshizuchi, Yūbari, Kamikaze R, AobaAkatsuki, Shiratsuyu, Amagi, Atago, ZaōUSN: Albany, Texas, New York, Arizona, Farragut, Pensacola, Indianapolis, Sims, Alabama. VMF:  Aurora, Gremyashchy, Budyonny, Molotov, Minsk, Mikhail Kutuzov, Udaloi.  RN: Leander, Belfast. KM: Emden, Admiral Graf Spee, Nürnberg, Ernst Gaede, Scharnhorst, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen. MN: Friant, Émile Bertin. Fleet of Fog: Kongō, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Myōkō, Haguro, Nachi, Ashigara, Takao. MW: Błyskawica.  CW: Perth. 

My Complete list of Warship Pics and AHLA's

Ace_04 #6 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Why buy the Hood when the campaign may be able to award it for free?

[-K-] Kraken

"In war, there are no atheists.  Both sides are asking God for help" - Cmdr. Terry Goddard

cmdr_raccoon #7 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostAce_04, on 03 May 2017 - 10:42 PM, said:

Why buy the Hood when the campaign may be able to award it for free?

i think notser put a vid up when he checked it out on public test, and the end reward is a Bismarck, didnt seem to mention any Hood as reward, the camo for it yes, but not the actual ship itself...

PelicanHazard #8 Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View Postcmdr_raccoon, on 03 May 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

i think notser put a vid up when he checked it out on public test, and the end reward is a Bismarck, didnt seem to mention any Hood as reward, the camo for it yes, but not the actual ship itself...

Always comes with a disclaimer that PT campaign rewards and mission requirements are subject to change (and in fact will change since the PTS notes explicitly say the campaign task requirements are easier on the PT to facilitate data gathering). When Campaigns were first introduced, the PTS had Mikasa as the award for Honorable Service, but it was changed to Shinonome when the patch went live.

Current Grind Progress: Shiratsuyu, Akatsuki, Myoko, Amagi, Hiryu, Essex, Udaloi, Tashkent, Shchors, Ernst Gaede, Bismarck, Roon, Fiji, Émile Bertin
Tier X: Gearing, Des Moines, Montana
Too many keepers to list

Armforce #9 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

It's crap when WG is only selling it for 100 dollars in bundle only, I didn't want to spend that much money for it. I spend the standard price for it. 

Panzerlin #10 Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Have to wait for affordable Hood package, likely the deluxe or the standalone depending on how my finances are by the start of June.  Working freelance doesn't lend itself to having cash on hand for pixelboats.

diddlyv #11 Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

very similar to the packaging of the Graf Last year difference they had a way you could earn it and they extended the Santa Convoys so we cheap bastards could earn the Graf and still complete the santa convoy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users