I sunk an Allied cruiser

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

IcyThor #1 Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:58 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

That's what the voice in the battle said. I watched Jingle's video "how not to suck at this game" and I still managed to sink an Allied ship with a torpedo.  I didn't get the name of the player, but whoever you are, I am very sorry.  I will wear pink in the game to designate me as a teamkiller.  I also managed to get sunk by secondary guns of an enemy CV when we were the last ships n the game.  I was fumbling with my torpedo controls.  If you never need to know "what NOT to do" just message me.

SeaKnight_1990 #2 Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

You and me both have committed the worst sin imaginable. Now we must wear pink as punishment for our horrible transgression. I have done this twice already, so I know. Everyone else, please inform our sinner of his penance. Amen.

dark.png

Quaffer #3 Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

If you're looking for forgiveness you may want to start by choosing the right forum. This one is for guides.

I am under an NDA and will not comment on Super Testing.

SgtSullyC3 #4 Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

Ensign

• Members

Transgressors! You shall pay for your sins!

Supporting breast cancer awareness for a few hours should do it. Don't forget to put on your charity flag.

T1-3: Erie, Smith, Derski, G-101, Katori, St. Louis, Bogatyr, Friant, South Carolina

T4-6: Izyaslav, Clemson, Danae, Yūbari, Kaiser, Kamikaze, Königsberg, Omaha, Kongo, Bogue, Duca D'Aosta, Cleveland, Aoba, Perth, Ryujo

T7-9: Shiratsuyu, Sims, Mahan, Atlanta, Belfast (gift from YureiKuma), Ranger, Saipan, New Orleans, North Carolina, Alabama, Lexington, Iowa, Missouri

GoalsIJN: Hiryu, Mogami - USN: Benson, Baltimore, Essex - KMS: T-22, Gneisenau - HMS: Leander, Fiji - VMF: Podvoisky, Budyonny - MN: Duguay-Trouin, La Galissonnière

IcyThor #5 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostQuaffer, on 02 May 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

If you're looking for forgiveness you may want to start by choosing the right forum. This one is for guides.

I thought this could be a guide to others not to make the same mistake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users