Need Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dalriaden #1 Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:22 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Not sure why but I'm having all sorts of problems with controls responding playing my Hosho. 

In overhead view I cant move around the map, I was stuck looking at this portion:

Can only play in map mode but even then I have issues, for example I was trying to send my fighters to E5 to scout and instead it sent them to E8. I have the latest drivers for my Roccat Nyth. 

SireneRacker #2 Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• Members

When you press M in this view you should get back to the total view of the entire map. To move around you have to move your cursor until it hits the border of your screen, then your view should move. If not then I guess you have somehow glitched and should restart the Client after the match.

Proud member of [WAIFU], nothing beats Prinz Eugen

Torpedoes don't have any friends. So they will kill everything in their path. To prevent team kills we should all watch out where we fire those fishes. That means each and everyone of us, DDs of the second line!

No my name does NOT refer to those things from Odysseus! They refer to those loud things attached to a fire truck. Not to beautiful girls singing on the Ocean.

Estimated_Prophet #3 Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

Commander

• Members

Something about scrolling the map while pressing keys or trying to target aircraft occationally locks the map up... Is something like that what happened?

I haven't had that happen recently, but I usually had to get my aircraft into the locked part of the map, and then that usually freed things up. Worst comes to worst, you have to do a hard restart to free everything up.

Forget Ise! Give me Hyuuga!!!

Dalriaden #4 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostEstimated_Prophet, on 29 April 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Something about scrolling the map while pressing keys or trying to target aircraft occationally locks the map up... Is something like that what happened?

I haven't had that happen recently, but I usually had to get my aircraft into the locked part of the map, and then that usually freed things up. Worst comes to worst, you have to do a hard restart to free everything up.

I've restarted the game, my pc, and run an integrity check but it was still doing it :/ just took it as a sign not to cv and have worked on my mogami lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users