aAkula #141 Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

This thread. :popcorn:

[SALTY] aAkula

evilleMonkeigh #142 Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Please calm yourselves.  This thread is a safe space to celebrate having fun in WoWs without being driven by stats, by people who have ascended beyond them.

No stats shaming allowed.  Remember there are no bad players - just bad MM, RNG, and weekend teams.

aAkula #143 Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostevilleMonkeigh, on 13 May 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

Please calm yourselves.  This thread is a safe space to celebrate having fun in WoWs without being driven by stats, by people who have ascended beyond them.

No stats shaming allowed.  Remember there are no bad players - just bad MM, RNG, and weekend teams.

I come across bad players everyday.

[SALTY] aAkula

Azemboz #144 Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:07 AM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View Post_Caliph_, on 12 May 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

Nothing about this game is hard. I'm just not one that spends every game in the most optimal ship and position hoping to improve their stats so i'll be recognized by others on the forum. I do what's fun at that moment.

You're almost as bad as the guy who asked for a program to recognize famous players.

As you can see by the sig within the last week simply not playing CVs makes the color change. If I wanted your stats i'd simply stay in Kagero until they were purple. Or any number of other optimal ships that I own. But I don't need too. Because unlike you i'm not miserable enough in life to need praise from the forums or validate my worth by a crummy little generic signature.

Here's what you people need to know about stats and their importance.

When you wake up in the morning and login for your first game, if you were a low life loser when you signed on, even if you play unicum all day, when you unplug you're still just a low life loser with good stats in an obscure video game.

When you wake up in the morning and login for your first game, if you were a good person rich in family and life when you signed on, even if you play horrible all day, when you unplug you're still a good person rich in family and life with bad stats in an obscure video game.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

No, this entire game is a struggle for you. You are in the very bottom brackets for average performance, and it's because basic game mechanics are still a mystery to you desire thousands of battles played. In another thread, Kalashnikat wized up, and I gave him props because props were due. Why can't you wise up too, boy?

I have played damn near ever single ship in the game at this point, with the exception being the newest lines, such as German DD's and French cruisers. I don't have any sort of criteria when selecting a ship to play other than "have I gotten my bonus multiplier in this today yet?"

However, I chose my positioning on the map to optimize my chances to *win* the match for my team, because *winning* is the goal.

I have never received praise on this forum, and never asked for it. It sounds like you're projecting your own fear of inadequacy there.

You bring up real-life a lot. No one else really does that. It makes you look crazy.

You could play nothing but the kagero every single match for a year and I would still be able to play with you like you were food before I held you down and [edited] you. Do you know why? Because you scapegoat instead of improving.

This game has nothing to do with my real life other than I spend a couple hours a day playing it. It really is insane how much you focus on it. 

tcbaker777 #145 Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View PostAzemboz, on 12 May 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

No, this entire game is a struggle for you. You are in the very bottom brackets for average performance, and it's because basic game mechanics are still a mystery to you desire thousands of battles played. In another thread, Kalashnikat wized up, and I gave him props because props were due. Why can't you wise up too, boy?

I have played damn near ever single ship in the game at this point, with the exception being the newest lines, such as German DD's and French cruisers. I don't have any sort of criteria when selecting a ship to play other than "have I gotten my bonus multiplier in this today yet?"

However, I chose my positioning on the map to optimize my chances to *win* the match for my team, because *winning* is the goal.

I have never received praise on this forum, and never asked for it. It sounds like you're projecting your own fear of inadequacy there.

You bring up real-life a lot. No one else really does that. It makes you look crazy.

You could play nothing but the kagero every single match for a year and I would still be able to play with you like you were food before I held you down and [edited] you. Do you know why? Because you scapegoat instead of improving.

This game has nothing to do with my real life other than I spend a couple hours a day playing it. It really is insane how much you focus on it. 

this guy

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users