3-20 losses...hmm

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Psycodiver #21 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View Postaethervox, on 24 May 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

The MM is a joke.

Anyone who defends it is benefitting from its inherent biases.

What are these 'biases'?

1) Placing more good players on one team and too many bad players on the other (how many blow outs do we see? case closed)

2) Having your well aimed (read accurate) shots/volleys continually and/or barely hit not just once or twice but almost all of them.

3) Having the enemy counter fire almost always hit - this 'conveniently' happens alongside #2.

4) Buying premium ships and/or premium playing time to gain advantage (P2W).

5) The denials by the vocal defenders of WoWS that say there are no 'biases' in the MM. ROFL.

How many battles actually go the distance time-wise and/or to just a few ships a side at the end of the battle. Not many.

Not nearly anywhere near the number that are joke blow outs.

The MM is a joke. Some would say it is a blatant WG cheat. I happen to agree with this sentiment.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while, I won't even waste my time proving your​ wrong because I doubt how many facts I point out you'll still disagree. 

IcyThor #22 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostPsycodiver, on 24 May 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while, I won't even waste my time proving your​ wrong because I doubt how many facts I point out you'll still disagree.

I play 3 ships, Erie, St Louis, Phoenix.  I am under 50% wins in random battles in all.  One I am only 43% win ration.  I am usually in the top half of my assigned team so I don't believe I am dragging the team down.  If MM were flawless everyone would be at 50% with 1-2% deviation based on RNG and random captain errors.  Does anyone know if MM matches ships against ships or does it also match the player vs player based on skill?

Admiral_Thrawn_1 #23 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

View Postdenismc66, on 26 April 2017 - 06:25 AM, said:

I have had similar experiences the last 2 days , most games are over within 8-9 minutes, and a had a few where you know the game is a loss in the first minute.

Almost every game yesterday our team lost a DD early on.

Going by the gameplay and some of the nonesense in chat, I assume it's still Spring Break in the U.S?

Much worse actually, Schools are gradually starting their Summer Vacations.

Cuesta_Rey #24 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

Ensign

• Members

When your team mates are shooting at each other and/or just shooting at random at the beginning of a match, you know you're screwed. Fail team.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users