Jump to content


WoWs Anime VO mod?

mod anime weeb

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Slntreaper #1 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

    Seaman

  • Members

  • 41
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

Hello,

Just wondering if there is an anime voice pack standalone for WoWs, I already have everything else I need to be a weeb but not a voice pack.

 

Thanks!

Slntreaper


dark.png

GX9900A #2 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 487
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

i dont know about a standalone, im sure there is one if you search in the forums search function, but for now the only fully functional (all commands work) one i know of is the in game arpeggio voice over  (which is enabled in the venila client by clicking the enable arp ships in the rotary, and then selecting them in the voice over menu)

 

or use vikingDD's modpack, possibly aslans but i haven't used that in months, and ive never gotten hakabases modpack to work, so vikings is the only one i know of that has one. http://forum.worldof...ection-modpack/



GoldPile #3 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

    Lieutenant Junior Grade

  • Members

  • 1,432
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

The game client has Arpeggio of Blue Steel voice overs that can be selected from the language options within the Audio tab, I don't know if they show up if you don't have ARP ships though. In case you don't I have this mod.

 

There's also this mod for Haifuri.


Edited by GoldPile, 25 April 2017 - 03:20 PM.


GX9900A #4 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 487
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostGoldPile, on 25 April 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

The game client has Arpeggio of Blue Steel voice overs that can be selected from the language options within the Audio tab, I don't know if they show up if you don't have ARP ships though. In case you don't I have this mod.

 

There's also this mod for Haifuri.

 

they do, but you still have to enable ARP ships in the port carousel, just like if you had the ships.

GoldPile #5 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Lieutenant Junior Grade

  • Members

  • 1,432
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostGX9900A, on 25 April 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

they do, but you still have to enable ARP ships in the port carousel, just like if you had the ships.

 

I recall some thread in this forum section that asked for a mod to enable the display of ARP ships for non-ARP owners. That suggests that if you don't own them then you can't use the voice overs.



GX9900A #6 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 487
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostGoldPile, on 25 April 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

 

I recall some thread in this forum section that asked for a mod to enable the display of ARP ships for non-ARP owners. That suggests that if you don't own them then you can't use the voice overs.

 

odd... i had a friend recently join, and he was able to use the carousel to enable the VO (he just joined this month)....

GoldPile #7 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

    Lieutenant Junior Grade

  • Members

  • 1,432
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostGX9900A, on 25 April 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

odd... i had a friend recently join, and he was able to use the carousel to enable the VO (he just joined this month)....

 

*shrug* As I own all ARP ships I have no way of testing it. I also cannot see Dragon ships as I don't own any.

 

Also here's the thread.


Edited by GoldPile, 25 April 2017 - 03:35 PM.


MajorRenegade #8 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Admiral

  • Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

  • 10,763
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostGoldPile, on 25 April 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

 

*shrug* As I own all ARP ships I have no way of testing it. I also cannot see Dragon ships as I don't own any.

 

Also here's the thread.

you can always test that by making a test dummy account :P


          
                 >Major Collection of Mods<<
   >>Join [ERN] Equestrian Royal Navy Today<<  http://ernavy.enjin.com


GoldPile #9 Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

    Lieutenant Junior Grade

  • Members

  • 1,432
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View PostMajorRenegade, on 25 April 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

you can always test that by making a test dummy account :P

 

I did, it was the Public Test. :trollface:

I thought they removed ARP voices until I remembered I didn't have ARP ships.



VikingRDD #10 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 495
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

You can also try my VO mod "Voices of the Abyss" - I've changed a lot of ingame phrases with voices of girls from the Abyssal Fleet. It can be installed with my modpack.

It works without any Arp/Dragon ships turned on - it just has to be selected in the options. It doesn't replace ALL phrases but it was done intentionally - I wanted the game to sound like a battle against the Abyssals







Also tagged with mod, anime, weeb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users