FPS drop since update.

FPS

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Fetchez_la_Vache #21 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

lol, no worries, 2sl0w_  :teethhappy:  Yeah, I didn't know about WGCheck until I went through the Support Ticket process.  If/when you do, I was instructed to check all three boxes - something like, Basic, something, and Network.  

Hopefully it'll help you out!  :honoring:

missile742 #22 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:53 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Fetchez....glad you found a solution but geez, with a 980ti you should not have to settle for anything less than ULTRA graphics settings.  I tried the same thing, even put all graphics settings to Low and still had issues in port with UI lag. 

Retired AF Space and Missile Officer --  Missile Combat Crew Commander (Ellsworth, Minot), Missile Warning Crew Commander (Cheyenne Mt), Nuclear Strike Advisor (USNORTHCOM), Space Aggressor Tactics Flight Commander (Space Warfare Center), National Security Agency staff officer, NSA/CIA Joint Program Office Liaison Officer (Camp Victory, Iraq)

Fetchez_la_Vache #23 Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:00 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Sorry, missile, that you're still having issues mate :(  I was hoping that my solution would've helped. 

Yeah, she runs Warships on Ultra/High/Very High.  The Post Processing, that I've been running on Low, doesn't look all that different to me when changed to Very High.  But then again, I'm not sure what it does in the first place other than make everything look bland when Off :unsure:

In any case, missile, I hope you find a solution for your FPS woes :honoring:

AWA_Ramborex #24 Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

http://forum.worldof...-kill-any-game/

Definitely issues. San Jose is one of the hops I take to get to the NW server and it drops a ton of packets.

Curious, What server you guys that are having lag FPS issues connecting to?

But as you can read it always is the players issue and not the route you take to get to the server.

Download the WGCheck.exe from here and check your lost packets.

Gman2900 #25 Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostAWA_Ramborex, on 15 May 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

Definitely issues. San Jose is one of the hops I take to get to the NW server and it drops a ton of packets.

But as you can read it always is the players issue and not the route you take to get to the server.

Downloaded and running as we speak, as 6.4.1 was running fine, updated today and have had nothing but on and off lag all day and all night???

Gman2900 #26 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostAWA_Ramborex, on 15 May 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

oh well, tried it to no avail. Still got the fps/lag issues.

Mach3ca #27 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:16 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Tried the WGCheck.exe app which found no problems, I'm trying a reinstall to see if that works :-(

Gruntdog_3 #28 Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:03 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I also have chronic lag problems, particularly in Random battle. I have tried all recommended fixes, but whilst a slight improvement, still bad. I also cannot put ship name markers on map/game play.

Gman2900 #29 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostMach3ca, on 18 May 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Tried the WGCheck.exe app which found no problems, I'm trying a reinstall to see if that works :-(

Did both of these to no avail. Game runs ok for maybe the first match or two then it becomes completely unstable. Game seems ok for maybe say 50% of the match then the desync issues start like mad!!! Gotta shoot a full length ahaed of a target to even maybe get a hit, shells hit you behind you and to both sides even when they look to miss you. You should see when a ship is destroyes it is like a cannon ball being fired it'll fly like a nascar straight ahead before it eventually stops. This is server side MOST DEFINATELY as i've had this happen to me before and was not fixed until a further patch was brought out. This sucks because i only have about a month left on my premium time and god knows when and "IF" WG will address this??? Therefore, i'll most likely lose out on my premium time which is not right!!!

Also tagged with FPS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users