0.6.4 Bug Reporting

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Desertrat93 #21 Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

They still have not resolved the issue of no zoom in or out with the page up/down keys since game update 6.3.  is very annoying to be stuck in a gun view or in a free look view and try to play effectively. 

AlexElLeon1 #22 Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I downloaded a 1.5gb update, then a 1.3gb update, then a 8.9gb update and again another 6.7gb update. What could be the problem causing that?

I wanted to play the game as soon as I got back from college at around 2PM, it's 20:19 and it's still downloading the 6.7gb update.

It happened with the last 4 updates and since then I have to re-install the game over again.

Gman2900 #23 Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostGman2900, on 19 April 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

Same problem here, game constantly locking up and freezing at random points while playing. I can hear the sounds, i can see the other ships moving around but i'm completely froze up myself. Control-alt-delete outta game and try to load back in and sometimes it works prematurely but most often it does the same thing pretty much as soon as i load back in. Game completely unplayable in this state. Another strange bug is a few of the ships do not show their names or ship types above them???

Just happened again!!! And something to note, i ran the settings-support-verify game files thing before i wen't into the last match thinking this "mite" help? But "it obviously" didn't. Still seeing the occasional ship "with no name nor type above the ship" as well. Looks like i'm done with this until they do something about it, which i'm sure they'll get right on it, YEA RIGHT!!!

XXRed_DawnXX #24 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

My ships aren't being displayed in the port "DryDock" when the camo is applied or already applied (The ships are invisible). Oh and the game constantly crashes. Please fix.

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX, 20 April 2017 - 06:29 AM.

LINE OFFICER, EQUESTRIAN ROYAL NAVY

.-.. ..- -. .- / .. ... / -... . ... - / .--. .-. .. -. -.-. . ... ...

.--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / -. .. --. .... -

Kapitanleutnant_Ford #25 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

4 out of 5 battles so far have crashed after the battle when returning to port (both by selecting return to port and by winning the match). I think it an issue with the mac launcher. 

Stats

Miggz #26 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:42 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Beta Testers

Is the in game division voice chat broken again??

dashtardly #27 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Clicked on the launcher and got the download and game update. But after it was complete I had two instances running - previously if you tried to start up a 2nd instance, you'd get a message dialog saying that WoWS was already running.  I closed both, restarted and just had the one instance. Took a screen shot to prove it (and will upload if required).

Conrad_1963 #28 Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:32 AM

Seaman

• Members

1. Keyboard commands, that used to work and were broken in last update, are still broken. Page Up and Page Down for Zoom do not work any more, even though they are still in the control set. Rebinding to other keys also does not work.
  2. It seems that adjusting the game window is very likely to make the game freeze.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 22.30.03.png   31.05K

StealthWare #29 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:07 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm having fps drops and lag with this patch. I used to get 76 fps now I get 20.

Ghost_Raven75 #30 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Supertester

Having an issue where randomly in a match the view freezes but everything is still moving in the game.  Your ship sails off into the distance, you can still control the rudder and speed and fire your guns however the view will not move so you can't aim.  Once back in port none of the ships show up when you select a ship.  Have restarted several times and it fixes it for a few minutes and then it happens again.  Completely unplayable in this state.

"Вся моя жизнь была ВМФ СССР. Я сделал свой выбор молодым и никогда не сожалел об этом" - Никола́й Гера́симович Кузнецо́в

Ghost_Raven75 #31 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Supertester

View PostGman2900, on 19 April 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

Just happened again!!! And something to note, i ran the settings-support-verify game files thing before i wen't into the last match thinking this "mite" help? But "it obviously" didn't. Still seeing the occasional ship "with no name nor type above the ship" as well. Looks like i'm done with this until they do something about it, which i'm sure they'll get right on it, YEA RIGHT!!!

Having the same issues.  I just started seeing ships with no name or type on them and when this happens you can't target them with planes in CV mode I noticed.

"Вся моя жизнь была ВМФ СССР. Я сделал свой выбор молодым и никогда не сожалел об этом" - Никола́й Гера́симович Кузнецо́в

NolaMike #32 Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:09 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Although I didn't experience in the public test, am having strangeness w zoom using the mouse scroll wheel. It zooms erratically with a jarring effect, e.g. no zoom and then full zoom. Or vice versa.

Muki41 #33 Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:59 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Page up and Page down still are not being read as valid keys

cdRebekkah #34 Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:27 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

i cant see my full screen. cuts a lot of stuff off and i cant resize the screen. i cant see my guns reloading cant see all the mini map cant see the play prompt. if this isnt fixed it is completely unplayable

USSTaydawg #35 Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:45 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

After the update my game runs fine but when I log in I don't connect to the NA server. None of the interface buttons work and I have to force quit out of it. Was having  this trouble with the clan and inventory features not loading before the update and now this.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated windows, updated drivers. Running Windows 8.1 on an intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz

Attached Files

• Attached File   WOWSNA1.JPG   117.95K

Rommel603 #36 Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:15 AM

Seaman

• Members

It's only happened in a one match but I'd prefer not to try playing a match again because of the issue.

Got into a match (T6-T8 if that matters), was able to play for a few minutes before it crashed. Started up game again, got back into the game, got to play for about 30-45 seconds before I crashed again. Repeated this process about three times before the match ended.

dark.png

Krieg121 #37 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

WNG...you guys really screwed the pooch on this one...oh well...guess it is back to War Thunder.

Gman2900 #38 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostGhost_Raven75, on 19 April 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

Having an issue where randomly in a match the view freezes but everything is still moving in the game.  Your ship sails off into the distance, you can still control the rudder and speed and fire your guns however the view will not move so you can't aim.  Once back in port none of the ships show up when you select a ship.  Have restarted several times and it fixes it for a few minutes and then it happens again.  Completely unplayable in this state.

Ran a match today already and game still doing the same thing. I defragged the HD, ran the verify game integrity from the settings on the laucher, then also ran the Wargaming check tool and nothing helped. Submitted a ticket as it seems this is an issue with quite a few of us now not a random thing.

EDIT: Just did a total brand new install, was all excited and all as i played a battle and everything wen't fine that is before i realized it was co-op. Ran a standard battle right after that and POOF same song-same dance-SAME PROBLEM as previously exclaimed by quite a few of us. So i can safely say that a brand new fresh install DID NOT help.

Edited by Gman2900, 20 April 2017 - 03:12 PM.

Mammoth_Tank_MKI #39 Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

View PostGhost_Raven75, on 20 April 2017 - 03:34 AM, said:

This is happening every other game, it's totally unplayable.

"My rules are: if you meet a weaker vessel, attack; an equal vessel, attack; and if it is stronger than yours, also attack." - Admiral Stepan Makarov

chopshop64 #40 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostNikoPower, on 19 April 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. 

after battle looking at team score panels enemy team names are missing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users