0.6.4 Bug Reporting

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

The_Sparrow #121 Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Mac bug where the game crashes is still present. Every battle or every other battle it is happening. I am really tired of it and am done until it is fixed. I tried playing but it is too darn frustrating please PLEASE fix it!

"Don't be an idiot, changed my life" -Dwight Schrute

USS Alabama will come all is right in the universe.

"The fighter consumable is just a poor-man's defensive fire, hydro, and radar"-Forumist

Conrad_1963 #122 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:03 AM

Seaman

• Members

View PostThe_Sparrow, on 11 May 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:

Mac bug where the game crashes is still present. Every battle or every other battle it is happening. I am really tired of it and am done until it is fixed. I tried playing but it is too darn frustrating please PLEASE fix it!

I had a problem like this just after update. It seemed to be caused by problems with the window resize. I think the game is confused as to where the cursor is on screen. Switch out of full screen if you are in it. Then maximize game-play window. Subjectively, I think this is what solved the problem for me. Not crashing any more.

ThatSinkingFeeling #123 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:31 AM

Seaman

• Members

Torpedoes "not ready" but not on cooldown.

Not a MAJOR major issue (unless you're in the situation where torps are helpful) but in battles both last night and tonight, I was in my Leander.  I only use that ship in Co-Op battles to warm up after logging in, since it's a starter captain with maybe 3 points, and I like to relax at first.  Anyway, I'm in smoke shooting at bots, and one starts getting close, so I go to my torps to try to make him turn and give me broadside.

Torpedo cone is yellow; I haven't fired them yet, and we're at least 3 minutes into the battle - and the torp indicator at the bottom of the screen is clear - they're not on cooldown.  But I can't fire torps for some reason.

Smoke starts to run out a few seconds later, so I scoot out into the clear - the cruiser I wanted to torp is dead, and there's a BB within torpedo range so I try again, and this time the torpedo cone is green and I'm able to launch.

The same thing happened two nights in a row; Leander is the only torpedo-armed cruiser I've been playing recently so I can't say if it happens with other ships.  I'm just wondering for now if this is happening to others, or is it just me?

Axxemann #124 Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Screen resolution keeps being changed.

My monitor is set for 1366x768, and prior to 6.4 it was set as such in game. Now the game forces 1260x720 on me. Every time I go into settings to change it, but when I relog, it's back to 1260x720. Getting to be a piss off.

The_Sparrow #125 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:16 AM

• Members

View PostConrad_1963, on 11 May 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

I had a problem like this just after update. It seemed to be caused by problems with the window resize. I think the game is confused as to where the cursor is on screen. Switch out of full screen if you are in it. Then maximize game-play window. Subjectively, I think this is what solved the problem for me. Not crashing any more.

I see well I have tried in full screen and out of full scene (where you can see the x in the corner) I still have crashes so if you have any more tips I am game but I still get the crashes. :(

"The fighter consumable is just a poor-man's defensive fire, hydro, and radar"-Forumist

gjflanker #126 Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostThe_Sparrow, on 11 May 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

I'm playing on a Mac with bootcamp, running Win 8.1 and I have the same thing happening.  Wonder if its a display problem.  I'm playing on an iMac 27 inch.

vgphanto_1 #127 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Still no SUPER CONTAINERS!!!

kelarius #128 Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

Bug report:

Playing my my Leander, slowed to 1/4 when close to an island, was going to deploy smoke to cover myself from a battleship coming around the corner. Smoke was available, I had not deployed it yet this game, pressed the T key to deploy several times, I saw the icon for the smoke flash like I had pressed it's key however no smoke discharged. I was not lagging as I was able to move and fire normally as were others in my vicinity, my ping was in the 60s. After a few seconds the smoke discharger finally looked like it engaged however no smoke screen appeared, I was promptly noticed by the battleship and sunk within a few moments.

The_Sparrow #129 Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

• Members

View Postvgphanto_1, on 13 May 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

Still no SUPER CONTAINERS!!!

They exist, I swear :hiding: Just really rare :)

sdloo76 #130 Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostMinah_Bang, on 20 April 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

I am having this exact same issue!  I can not even get into the game and like you....will play something else.

Yet another update FAIL! :angry:

I am also having this same issue...

Matthew_Kelly #131 Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

This will sound greedy as I am loving the Missouri and her AA I shot 58 planes in one battle down yesterday my first ever clear skys badge with over 3000 games in. I just had 2 games with 31 and 27 plane kills respectively. That said she is credited for having 29 sets of dual 20 mm which she does in fact have. But under the first 5 inch gun turrets on each side is clearly a deck with 2 single 20 mm guns per side. They do not show up in the ship perimeters and I doubt they fire but my hatred of Carriers is so extreme I would like that added 20 points of dps just because of all those rapings I took when I had mediocre AA.

Also I heard Adrenalin rush doesn't speed up AA but I would suggest it should because by the time it works you have already taking a real pounding and a lot of your AA and secondary guns are knocked out and destroyed.

Mako42 #132 Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostVolron, on 19 April 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Mode: Co-Op

Battle Type: Standard

Map: Islands/Polar

Ship: Hermelin/Orlan

Unmodded/Vanilla

After loading, I hit start battle (still had 30s before match actually starts) and noticed that it said VIII textField 0/100.  Could not hear engine spooling up and rudder shift.  Crosshair was missing and DCP was missing and it says 0381:0381 at top.  Match started, I could not hear guns loading or hear myself being hit, I could not chat but I could still use the F-keys.  Zooming in and crosshair was still missing.  After match ended, screen went black and I had to use task manager to shut WoWs down.

So far this is repeatable, as I just did another match in Hermelin and got almost the exact same thing; the difference being this match was on Polar and it said 0000:0000 up top.

EDIT: Confirmed repeatable.  Loading into a match right now and have the same exact issues.

EDIT2: Getting the same thing with Orlan.

EDIT3: All other T1's (Erie, Hashidate, Black Swan, Bougainville) and are working properly.

Erie is not working properly either.

RevTKS #133 Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

• Members

Been working since the patch, so today was my first real day back in the game. 

When I am returned to port, there is a frame rate slow down, the view gets jittery as the view zooms in and the ship loads. It hasn't done this before, it's about 3 seconds long, and then it's fine.

I have NO mods. GTX1070 card and FX8350 processor. 

Game runs at 50 to 75 fps depending on the map. 

Edited by RevTKS, 16 May 2017 - 11:20 PM.

Conrad_1963 #134 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

Seaman

• Members

View Postgjflanker, on 13 May 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

I'm playing on a Mac with bootcamp, running Win 8.1 and I have the same thing happening.  Wonder if its a display problem.  I'm playing on an iMac 27 inch.

Why not just download the native Mac version?

Taylor3006 #135 Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

Ensign

• Members

View PostConrad_1963, on 16 May 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

There is no native Mac version, only a wrapper that makes the PC playable on Mac.

gjflanker #136 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:44 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostConrad_1963, on 16 May 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

Aslains

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users