0.6.4 Bug Reporting

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

nubswon #101 Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:13 AM

Seaman

• Members

​THIS PATCH SENDS THE WHOLE GAME BACK TO YEAR ONE. YOU PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING A GREAT GAME IN A SINGLE PATCH!!!!!

​PLEASE FIX THE IN GAME SHIP GRAPHICS. THE APPEAL OF THE GAME WAS THE AWESOME DETAIL OF THE SHIPS PRIOR TO 6.4 PATCH.

​YOU SAVED MONEY BY RIPPING OUT THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GAME, SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE FIRED, SERIOUSLY!!!!

Frost_119 #102 Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

had an issue today on two brothers map where the land on islands wouldn't load visually. Couldn't drive through or shoot through them but could see right through them. Trees on top of islands still rendered.

Lalna_Rocks #103 Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:13 PM

Seaman

• Members

Game keeps crashing on neighbor not matter what.  

Conrad_1963 #104 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

Seaman

• Members

0.6.4.1 auto-updated today.

All keyboard camera controls still not working.
Default keybinds for camera do not work.
Rebinding the keys does not work.
Bound keys simply do nothing.

This is the third update in a row where this has been broken and not fixed and makes playing not as great as it was just a month and a half ago. It is hard to play well if you cannot easily look around.

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 23.45.42.png

fourteenfour #105 Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

6.4.1 only confirmed the rent a programmer team that WG has is still failing
Until Wargaming lets me buy the Texas Stars and Stripes camo in game for a reasonable amount they will never get another dollar from me. The damn thieves told me to sell my current Texas and buy it in shop again with the camo.

Archimiedes #106 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostArchimiedes, on 26 April 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

I found a bug concerning the new premium port. All of my ships that I had prior to getting premium time are now invisible except for some things on them like AA guns and anchors. However, this bug does not affect ships I got after getting premium time. The glitch also doesn't affect any of the ARP ships just fyi. I would upload some pictures showing this but the files are too big. I'm not sure if this is just a mac thing or just a glitch with the update

ok, I found out that the invisible ship thing only happens when the ship has a camo on. I found this out when one of my ships ran out of a camo I had on it and it became visible again. Also explains why the ARP ships and recently bought ones weren't affected. 

NolaMike #107 Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

WG sucks this morning. After waiting 5 min to join game, rebootied. Got in just in time to be torped and die. Kicking the addiction.

NolaMike #108 Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostVartazian, on 27 April 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Issue with Cyclones not working properly.

- Cyclones warning pops up.

- Cyclone warning Timer does not move from 5:20

- When cyclone starts, Cone and Draw distance on map are not shortened.

- Timer during Cyclone stuck at 5:20

- Timer during Cyclone clearing stuck at 5:20

Same here. Didn't notice it til last night as I never bothered w timer.

OldHippie72 #109 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

Seaman

• Members

These are the thing I notice:

1) Ships disappear at close range (no smoke present)

2) Sound will bounce on and off OCCASIONALLY

3) BOT ships will detect you EVEN if you have the good camo and commence firing before you even see them AND they have no camo for the -3% detect ability. This was fixed I believe before 0.6.4.

On a side note, I played my Hipper (at 3:15 AM Sunday morn) and had what I thought was a good match: 80 hits w/ 9 secondaries, 2 torps w/ flooding, a Citadel, 1 plane, 1 incap and a BB destroyed = 45,606 damage. I LOST 23,226 credits. I would say that something is not right. Only my Scarn is keeping on the 99%+ of making credits. If this keeps up with my higher tier ships will be sitting in dock for awhile. As a wore out disabled Vet on low retirement, I can't toss money out to play Premium on a routine basis.

Thanks for any GOOD comments or ideas.

PS: If you can, dropping the rust is a good idea. When I was in the US Navy, even at sea, "Haze Grey" was out and we were painting something. The captains of the boat (wooden Minesweeper) and ship I was on (a FF) did not like rust so "we" didn't like rust. Guess you had to be there.

Edited by OldHippie72, 07 May 2017 - 10:19 AM.

CommodoreLane #110 Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Seaman

• Members

I do not have any notification that my line of fire is being obstructed by land. Worked fine prior to the latest patch. 

Edited by CommodoreLane, 08 May 2017 - 12:59 AM.

vgphanto_1 #111 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

So, has something happen to whatever computation is used for getting "SUPER CONTAINERS"? I have not been able to get one in like FOREVER?! I play a fair amount and ALWAYS try to roll the dice.....but have not gotten one in like 3 weeks now?!

SlapMeCrazy #112 Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I'm new to the game, and I'm getting one-shot killed in a tier VII Pensacola cruiser in almost every battle by main battery weapons in one or two shots. Is the game intended to be this way? 

HiTheJackpot #113 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

Seaman

• Members

first, my Ping is somehow OK 100 - 150 (South East Asia), FPS 30'sh. internet, solo user of 5mbps. Dont have any problem when i play it, it runs smooth. and then micropatch came, it started my problems, my game right now is having very bad lagging issues, *NOTE* ping didnt change, FPS didnt change, it increase actually because i change my settings to mix high and medium settings from mix very high and high settings, but why i still experiencing that one??? now here's the another problem. Now on resolution, from 2048x1152 i decrease it to1680x1050 as i said earlier i change them in hope for better performance, but still dont have any good result (except for the FPS increase) but the lag still persist, now when i exit the game, and open it again the Resolution will reset automatically to 2048x1152 and i have to set it again to 1680x1050. . :(

oh and another, due to that problem, many games i have been disconnected from the game, upto 4 times i tried to reconnect and yet still end up disconnected and sometimes cant connect all.. :(

Fellow Captains, i need your Help.

Thank you, fair winds and following seas.. O7

(i posted it already at the forum sir.)

HiTheJackpot #114 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Seaman

• Members

View Postvgphanto_1, on 08 May 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

So, has something happen to whatever computation is used for getting "SUPER CONTAINERS"? I have not been able to get one in like FOREVER?! I play a fair amount and ALWAYS try to roll the dice.....but have not gotten one in like 3 weeks now?!

lol? 3 weeks? its very rare. mine 4 months before i get SC again.. 3 weeks? extend your patience sir.. just don't roll dice everytime it will break your heart..

NolaMike #115 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:15 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Took a few days off. If next patch isn't a lot better quitting even if I do have 2 mos premium left. Let's see: all but one of the 8-10 games had some ship who didn't join until minutes after the game started. Last one was a yagumo who was a free kill for other side. 

Then last game matchmaker gave the other team 5 dd's to our 4. They had 2 Shimis. Plus they had 2 Neptunes. Ludicrous. 

And, as others have noted, disappearing ships when you are practically w/in brawling range.

Really frustrating and no longer fun.

Edited by NolaMike, 10 May 2017 - 02:18 AM.

legoboy0401 #116 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

So, guys, I finish this battle, right? So I expect the Results screen to load, but it never does, instead, only the port music loads. It plays perfectly, with no interruptions or anything, but the results screen and port refuse to load. It's stuck on transition between the battle and the port.

Obviously, it can't be seen via a replay, but I do have a screenshot of what this particular bug looks like.

Before you ask, no, this not the first time it has happened, but it's the first time I was able to capture an image of it. It's not the computer I'm on either, as I was on a quite high-quality computer when it happened before.

The screenshot is attached below.

Please review this issue, and I thank you in advance for your help.

Spoiler

legoboy0401 #117 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Members

View PostLalna_Rocks, on 03 May 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Game keeps crashing on neighbor not matter what.  

Had that happen too. You aren't alone in having this issue.
Spoiler

vgphanto_1 #118 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostHiTheJackpot, on 09 May 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

lol? 3 weeks? its very rare. mine 4 months before i get SC again.. 3 weeks? extend your patience sir.. just don't roll dice everytime it will break your heart..

No, I have a LITTLE bit of experience with this....I've been playing for going on 3 years now I believe. I'm soon to have 9000 battles with my MAIN account. I have ALWAYS played enough to get a "super container" approx. 2 or 3 times per month. Until this latest update, I have not seen one since.....something is WRONG! I'm not normally one to complain, but this is kinda a bummer. The gun sounds have been affected NEGATIVELY...and they REMOVED the ability to hit "control D, or control F" to replay or go forward on your own SOUND track.

Part of the REASON for rolling the dice EACH time is to INCREASE your chances of getting the "SUPER CONTAINERS". If your not doing it every time then it's no wonder you don't get them very often.

Blademaster95 #119 Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

I am having a major freeze issue. I can get into the game, mostly.....a white screen will pop up like a weird error window, then it disappears and launches the game. then I can get into the game, but then on certain buttons like pressing escape, or exiting out of ANYTHING in the game, it freezes and kicks me out. in game it will be ok sometimes, but when I press tab or escape, it freezes, sometimes it will wait till the battle is over, and then crashes, same thing a freeze. I have don EVERYTHING possible that WG tech support has told me to do. I EVEN FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP. I have an HP omen i7-i6700 with NVidia GeForce 960m graphics. this started about a month ago. and has just gotten worse

Tririi84 #120 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Hello,

I have noticed that BB secondary damage seems to be been significantly reduced. When shooting at other similar tier BB's my secondaries have averaged between 50-67 damage per hit. Set on fire percentage also seems a bit low, as in 214 secondary hits out of 814 rounds fired, with only 8 set on fires, between firing at two similar tier BB's, a cruiser and a DD. So a 3.7% set on fire rate, from a Tier 9 German BB, that was secondary specced with fire skill.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users