Stats or Die?

Stats dont matter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

CylonRed #41 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Same reason people get off on bullying....  It makes no sense but some people get off on bullying others by what ever means there are.

Vaporisor #42 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostDaChosen1FoSho, on 17 April 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

So that person was me and you did leave some few facts out.

You were in a Sims, who drove to the 1 line on Two Brothers, you did nothing constructive to help your team. You didn't spot torps, you didn't smoke the team, you didn't spot the enemy DDs. You went off by yourself to do who knows what, and finished middle of the pack. We won because of my div, but you conveniently left that out of your post. And or the screen shot of of my div carrying you to victory.

You're post here is looking for justification of your poor play and some sort of sympathy "it's okay babies" from people that weren't there and know nothing of what you did. Or rather didn't do to help your team win.

That doesnt address the comments at start of match.  It offered nothing constructive and "it was all us" rarely exists.

He finished mid as a newer player is worth a gratz.  Theres the door.  Shovel in the shed if you want to keep digging your hole.

DaChosen1FoSho #43 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

If only he had posted the actual chat logs. You'd reverse that comment

Kevik70 #44 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

I like to play games causally too but doesn't mean I like being terrible in them. Losing isn't very fun, I am sure most of us can agree on that. Which is why i try my best to improve myself (and therefore my stats)

Semi-Proud Member of [SALTY] since 1/20/2017

DaChosen1FoSho #45 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostAjax_the_Great1, on 17 April 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

I looked at your stats and they're very average. Nothing to freak out over. Maybe something else happened in your story you're not mentioning?

Oh yah he left out about 80% of the truth. But whatever life moves on. 

Did you get my PM in game?

Azemboz #46 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View PostDaChosen1FoSho, on 17 April 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

Thatta boy

I should have known the guy did something stupid to provoke a reaction. 

Yoshiblue #47 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

Ensign

• Members

So according to that tic tac toe image, I can bend the physics of the game by playing in a different style? Man, being a casual must be awesome. Or i'm in a carrier. Why you getting mad at my planes, you try hards? :yes_cap:

StoneRhino #48 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Doesn't matter if you have to resort to stats to win argument. Your time would be better spent on something else. 

Azemboz #49 Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View PostYoshiblue, on 17 April 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

So according to that tic tac toe image, I can bend the physics of the game by playing in a different style

wut

StoneRhino #50 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostYoshiblue, on 17 April 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

So according to that tic tac toe image, I can bend the physics of the game by playing in a different style? Man, being a casual must be awesome. Or i'm in a carrier. Why you getting mad at my planes, you try hards? :yes_cap:

That's probably the best anti cv post I have ever seen *golf clap* and an upvote 

Edited by StoneRhino, 17 April 2017 - 11:00 PM.

awildseaking #51 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:04 PM

Ensign

• Members

While it is useful to know if certain teammates are so unbelievably bad that they can't be depended upon, I also hate XVM sniping. If WG doesn't ban that stat checking application soon, I may consider making my stats private as well.

Azemboz #52 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View PostStoneRhino, on 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Doesn't matter if you have to resort to stats to win argument. Your time would be better spent on something else. 

Well, evidence is usually the best method of settling debates.

bad_arcade_kitty #53 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Captain

• Members

and what's exactly wrong with your sims? 52% winrate, ordinary sims' damage, what to even notice there

that's some weird story, anyway, you can hide your stats

Edited by bad_arcade_kitty, 17 April 2017 - 11:15 PM.

be kind to torpedo girls - scratching, pouncing, butt wiggling, tsundere kittens of the fleet!

tcbaker777 #54 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

i never cared for stats, people that stat shame others,just to shame them, show how childish and ignorant they are, a fine example of this would be some,not all, of this games "unicums" as they are known

Edited by tcbaker777, 17 April 2017 - 11:22 PM.

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

bad_arcade_kitty #55 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:21 PM

Captain

• Members

View PostDaChosen1FoSho, on 18 April 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

So that person was me and you did leave some few facts out.

You were in a Sims, who drove to the 1 line on Two Brothers, you did nothing constructive to help your team. You didn't spot torps, you didn't smoke the team, you didn't spot the enemy DDs. You went off by yourself to do who knows what, and finished middle of the pack. We won because of my div, but you conveniently left that out of your post. And or the screen shot of of my div carrying you to victory.

You're post here is looking for justification of your poor play and some sort of sympathy "it's okay babies" from people that weren't there and know nothing of what you did. Or rather didn't do to help your team win.

you are pretty entitled if you think somebody should smoke and spot for you
be kind to torpedo girls - scratching, pouncing, butt wiggling, tsundere kittens of the fleet!

tcbaker777 #56 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

View Postbad_arcade_kitty, on 17 April 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

these people that think they are entitled to everything in this game, i simply refer to them as "Elitist" as some of them are the "unicums" of the mighty purple stats  

" Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover 

"War never ends, it only rests"

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity" - Dwight D. Eisenhower 

Official Meme Lord of HiNon Clan

BaronVonTom #57 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Again today we had woman in the battle and some stupid kid just couldn't resist using the "C" word.  And it happened twice.  Yep, reported.  Stat shaming pretty much all day to various players.  It gets old. Like I said in a previous post.....if someone has nothing better to do in their life than come onto a gaming site, from behind a computer screen, to cyber bully people, than I feel sorry for you.  If you can't handle the poor play, or feel you are a bigger man or woman for cyber bullying, you obviously have NO life outside this game.  Every game, no matter whether online or not, has "casual" players.  If you don't like the poor play and easy kills,  shut the computer off.  Honestly, no matter how good you are, your not worth having in the battle if all you can do is moan, groan, complain, and act like a 6 year old.  The site should start banning these cockroaches for a few days on each offense.

bad_arcade_kitty #58 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:40 PM

Captain

• Members

from what i gather in this case it wasn't a bad play, it's a dd player refused to follow the lead of some division and to spot/smoke for them

imo they should have their own pet dd for that

Azemboz #59 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View Postbad_arcade_kitty, on 17 April 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

That isn't entitlement. That's what DDs are for in this game. That is their purpose, the role they play. If I am in a DD, I am smoking battleships, spotting enemy torps, and fending off enemy DDs, all while torping down and capping. It's the most fun class, and I have a pretty good WTR in it as a result. You will win more if you influence the game more.

Chosen isn't saying the sims should have sat directly next to him, and smoked him every time his timer expired. He's saying that if you see a BB getting focused, lay some smoke, and then get out in front of him to spot torp walls. It's what your DD is designed to do. Sitting in the back like a [edited], or yoloswagging and dying just to land four torp hits on 1 BB is garbage-tier gameplay.

Edited by Azemboz, 17 April 2017 - 11:45 PM.

aAkula #60 Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Garbage players who make poor decisions in game more often or not cost me and my division wins, I play this game to win and if you're the reason why we are not achieving that goal, I'm going to let you know about it. 

The players who make an effort, no issues! It's the casual weekenders that are a liability to any team who are at fault. 

Couldn't care less what you think about me, it's the hard truth. 

[SALTY] aAkula

Also tagged with Stats, dont, matter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users